mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeautifulGame View Post
    I never liked comics but loved the walking dead series.
    yep i had never read comics for except maybe 2 issues and never cared for them and never will again. but that comic is so well done, makes you want to know what happened next with the cliffhanger after every issue.

darkghost
    darkghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10547

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalbrother View Post
    not a movie, but if you haven't (and you probably have) read 'World War Z' by Max Brooks, you really need to do that.

i've been hearing rumors about a movie, production's starting, brad pitt's involved, they're rewriting the script, blahblahblah for years now. hope they could do it with some money behind it, would be epic.

anyhow, if you haven't read that book, you don't know how good zombie books/movies can be.
    I just ran into this article and it reminded me of this thread. They are currently filming World War Z and looks like it'll star Brad Pitt:

http://www.uinterview.com/news/brad-...rld-war-z-2816

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Quote Originally Posted by mw00 View Post
    yep i had never read comics for except maybe 2 issues and never cared for them and never will again. but that comic is so well done, makes you want to know what happened next with the cliffhanger after every issue.
    I haven't finished reading up to the last one that was out yet. It's brilliant, cannot wait for the comic and show to continue.

To the guy that mentioned Shaun of the Dead, seen it, loved it, thanks.

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

i've been trying to find the walking dead comic online.. anyone know where i can read it online? thanx

First 123