Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

put him on your ignore list

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    OK I deposited 1000 $ at 5dimes to start a spreadsheet and blew it thats correct son, but it was fun to me , its ok when people make fun of it and laugh, but what these 3 idiots are doing is just stupid,and you can be sure im far from broke, the 1k on 5dimes was a experiment that failed waht , my soccer bets i am doing only with eurobooks like Betsson and william hill, anyway i dont need to defend myself,

Can you specifically point out where I made fun of you or harrassed you?

Because I'm almost positive I did nothing of that. I asked if you lost some games that weren't on the spreadsheet, because the numbers didn't match up, and you told me to fukk off.

then you went 2-9 and I didn't pop in and laugh at you.

Then you start saying that I'm chasing you around...But you forget that you bring me up in each thread that I'm in.

Sorry pal.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

ngates with the burial

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

did i say anything bad about you before ?? and the spreadsheet did not match,because i had a balance before ideposited the 1K for myspreadsheet experiment,and after the blow i had still the $ left ihad before that ,and with these money imade my bets yesterday,i have tofigure out how i can adjust the spreadsheet or even start a new one, fact is the 1k i deposited for that i have blown, but i still have a balance from before, I tell you something ngates,i am tired of this fight buddy

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Can you specifically point out where I made fun of you or harrassed you? Because I'm almost positive I did nothing of that. I asked if you lost some games that weren't on the spreadsheet, because the numbers didn't match up, and you told me to fukk off. then you went 2-9 and I didn't pop in and laugh at you. Then you start saying that I'm chasing you around...But you forget that you bring me up in each thread that I'm in. Sorry pal.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

There ya go.

That's all you had to say, I said there must be some loses that weren't on the spread sheet...You could of responded with that, but instead you said FUKK OFF.

so run along, and it's obvious you're tired of this arguing, because you keep looking worse than you were to start.

Have a good day, and enjoy all those fees you pay.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Attached Images  

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Hahaha....that's a funny picture.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post

cranzter
    cranzter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

SBR needs to do an age verification because all of you are acting like 12 year olds. daimoshokage is trolling, roxxyfish is makes stupid threats he will never back up.

First 12