Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1349

Elon Musk brought a sink into the Twitter building. He declared himself "Chief Twit"

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Hes bringing in the sink so when he fires the 75% (should be 90%) lying liberals from thier kush pay. They have a sink to throw up in.
    Go Elon!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Hes bringing in the sink so when he fires the 75% (should be 90%) lying liberals from thier kush pay. They have a sink to throw up in.
    Go Elon!
    Let that sink in!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9363

I predict the "let that sink in" backfires and it becomes about how he throws everything out but the sink.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 240

happy days here we come!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO

Liberals all getting fired
    Points Awarded:

matt711 gave jjgold 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1349

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO

pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5093

those 3 girls in the meeting should be using a triple headed dildo at least to keep it interesting

Irish Jet
    Irish Jet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

The prick's prick.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6602

Chief Twit is funny. Maybe we can go back to sayin twat again for past tweets.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9008

Chief F'n dumb ass! Puts his whole company on the line to buy a failing company. The only one who made out are the ones who sold it. Guess what? THEY are now the richest in America.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8976

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7715

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Let that sink in!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I'm smarter than you. I told you months ago when this thread was created that Musk is not going to buy it. Read the thread from the start again. All my predictions came true.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

Last edited by DwightShrute; 10-28-22 at 08:15 AM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Chief F'n dumb ass! Puts his whole company on the line to buy a failing company. The only one who made out are the ones who sold it. Guess what? THEY are now the richest in America.
    you don't get it as per usual.

Its about the most important issue there is. Freedom of speech. What is the point of all the money in the world and not using it for something as important as that?

This could very well be his legacy.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8080

Nothing's going to happen, except he'll figure out how to monetize Twittter more. In that, the speech will be even less free.

When he still bans the wackos, the wackos here will wonder what happened to him.

Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 258

got notice from elon that my lifetime ban for calling this fat fuk "FATBOY!!!" will be lifted monday:

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Nothing's going to happen, except he'll figure out how to monetize Twittter more. In that, the speech will be even less free.

When he still bans the wackos, the wackos here will wonder what happened to him.
    how on Earth can it possibly be "less free"? The former president of the USA is banned and anyone who questioned the vaccine was banned and anyone willing to share the Hunter laptop story was banned and not wanting boys to be able to enter girls' change room will get you banned and just being an outspoken conservative will almost certainly get you banned.

Twitter morphed into a Liberal woke political arm of the democratic party. Today that stopped. You should be applauding him rather than siding with the losers and the incels.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 5813

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you don't get it as per usual.

Its about the most important issue there is. Freedom of speech. What is the point of all the money in the world and not using it for something as important as that?

This could very well be his legacy.
    The most important issue there is???

You talk a big game but only want opinions you agree with publicized. Just listen to your daily bleating about the media never saying what you want them to say.

Geebus, so un-self-aware.

(Queue Dwight ranting about the media should not be allowed to publish as they do again in reply, as he is so un-self-aware to even realize that illustrates my point. But he will still do it as he has zero other sort of reply)

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    got notice from elon that my lifetime ban for calling this fat fuk "FATBOY!!!" will be lifted monday:

Copy/paste the notice. Let's see it. Or are you lying?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

how on Earth can it possibly be "less free"? The former president of the USA is banned and anyone who questioned the vaccine was banned and anyone willing to share the Hunter laptop story was banned and not wanting boys to be able to enter girls' change room will get you banned and just being an outspoken conservative will almost certainly get you banned.

Twitter morphed into a Liberal woke political arm of the democratic party. Today that stopped. You should be applauding him rather than siding with the losers and the incels.

Let's see what happens over time.

Trump twitter still suspended right now. Is it coming back? Actually kinda looking forward to that. It's bad for him to be able to tweet.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    The most important issue there is???

You talk a big game but only want opinions you agree with publicized. Just listen to your daily bleating about the media never saying what you want them to say.

Geebus, so un-self-aware.

(Queue Dwight ranting about the media should not be allowed to publish as they do again in reply, as he is so un-self-aware to even realize that illustrates my point. But he will still do it as he has zero other sort of reply)
    You are a master spinner when you wish to be.
    what's more important to be able to speak freely? It crosses every boundary, social status and economic status. I am not talking about inciting violence or threatening people.

Control speech. Control thought. Control people.

DwightShrute

Let's see what happens over time.

Trump twitter still suspended right now. Is it coming back? Actually kinda looking forward to that. It's bad for him to be able to tweet.
    did someone hack into your sbr account?

jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11245

Good he owns a company he can run as he sees fit, I hope he blocks all non GOP customers so GOP will stop crying all the time at least him buying it, makes One less thing, but don't worry they will find another. Could not be a card carrying GOP, who could stand all that crying, It's one of things that makes people not want to vote for them, that and the lying, those old conservative guys from years ago with integrity, are rolling over in their graves with this generation of cry babies

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Good he owns a company he can run as he sees fit, I hope he blocks all non GOP customers so GOP will stop crying all the time at least him buying it, makes One less thing, but don't worry they will find another. Could not be a card carrying GOP, who could stand all that crying, It's one of things that makes people not want to vote for them, that and the lying, those old conservative guys from years ago with integrity, are rolling over in their graves with this generation of cry babies
    speaking of

Optional

You are a master spinner when you wish to be.
    what's more important to be able to speak freely? It crosses every boundary, social status and economic status. I am not talking about inciting violence or threatening people.

Control speech. Control thought. Control people.
    Health, wealth, peace, equality of treatment under the law, quality of life, the pursuit of happiness, fairness and probably a bunch more things if we stop and workshop it.

Being able to talk anyway I want in any forum is not high on my personal list of personal needs.

But then again somehow I feel free to speak as I choose, and take responsibility for it, and do not even have that personal right in law here. Maybe your bill of rights is not doing anything for freedom of speech, but enabling some people to destroy the concept?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Health, wealth, peace, equality of treatment under the law, quality of life, the pursuit of happiness, fairness and probably a bunch more things if we stop and workshop it.

Being able to talk anyway I want in any forum is not high on my personal list of personal needs.

But then again somehow I feel free to speak as I choose, and take responsibility for it, and do not even have that personal right in law here. Maybe your bill of rights is not doing anything for freedom of speech, but enabling some people to destroy the concept?
    all of those things start with speech.

jackpot269
    Baiter

I guess posters don't realize that before the internet and TV even, newspaper (you can Google it don't have time to explain)was where most got their information, the only freedom of speech was theirs in there paper! The internet is just the new newspaper! If you start an online, whatever tomorrow do you want the government telling you what you have to have on it or that people who have views you are against, you have to let them on your site where is the freedom in that
    But hey let the government tell you how to run your business sounds great and un-American the opposite of what the GoP has fought for all the years but hurt their feelings once and the crying starts even through they fought the other way for decades!
    Last edited by jackpot269; 10-28-22 at 01:03 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

did someone hack into your sbr account?
    Trump reveals his ugly self by tweeting. On balance, a good thing. Especially if he's not actually president.

jackpot269
    Baiter

I guess posters don't realize that before the internet and TV even, newspaper (you can Google it don't have time to explain)was where most got their information, the only freedom of speech was theirs in there paper! The internet is just the new newspaper! If you start an online, whatever tomorrow do you want the government telling you what you have to have on it or that people who have views you are against, you have to let them on your site where is the freedom in that
    But hey let the government tell you how to run your business sounds great and un-American the opposite of what the GoP has fought for all the years but hurt their feelings once and the crying starts even through they fought the other way for decades!

Clear case of them wanting it both ways which ever way fits them at the time! How many times you heard keep the government out of business, first time business does something they don't, like they say let's get the government involved hypocrisy at its best!

DwightShrute

Trump reveals his ugly self by tweeting. On balance, a good thing. Especially if he's not actually president.
    he mostly exposes the liars in the media and in Washington for what they are.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

He mostly exposes himself. Not literally, yet.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9008

Clear case of them wanting it both ways which ever way fits them at the time! How many times you heard keep the government out of business, first time business does something they don't, like they say let's get the government involved hypocrisy at its best!
    Like when they want to be fiscal when the Dems are in charge, but all that goes out the window when they are...think tax cuts for the rich, because rump doesn't want to pay taxes on his golf course.

Optional

Whatever he does, I think it's a step too far to be censoring an elected person in office.

Twitter was whack for sure, but I think a big part of the reason for that came from congressional investigations saying twitter etc should censor more content than they had been. And that gave the green light for the censorship that followed.

DwightShrute

1234 ... Last