Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 450

This will always be a classic

To think this clown was one of our presidents and what is worse he still has his cult following

[IMG][/IMG]

Thor4140

bullshit after bullshit after bullshit. Flat out lies even the dumbest could recognize. "I know nothing about David Duke" Years earlier "What do you think is the biggest problem with the reform party Donald"? "Well you have David Duke who just joined. A racist, a bigot, a problem."

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5906

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    bullshit after bullshit after bullshit. Flat out lies even the dumbest could recognize. "I know nothing about David Duke" Years earlier "What do you think is the biggest problem with the reform party Donald"? "Well you have David Duke who just joined. A racist, a bigot, a problem."
    Full TDS spinout.....
    Mark your calendars, people. Tuesday, June 15th is the start of Female Thor's menstrual cycle.....
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave MaltedHopsFrenzy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Reagan; used MAGA, State Rights, said being homeless is a choice. Yet, as young man, Progressive Democrat, turned John birch poster child, ala trump. Coincidence, or straight out of THE Conservative, Fukin handbook?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3894

To think this clown was one of our presidents and what is worse he still has his cult following

[IMG][/IMG]

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5830

We’re just here to remind you that Schumer, Biden, Pelosi, Harris are all retarded as are their lemmings who follow them over the cliff..

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Full TDS spinout.....
    Mark your calendars, people. Tuesday, June 15th is the start of Female Thor's menstrual cycle.....
    There are all kinds of post about Biden’s gaffe like somehow it validates you nitwits being in this cult you are proud of. It is tough to imagine being in a cult led by this buffoon? No?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6368

man are you dumb

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Auto Donk
    JJ Gold, cunnilingus master!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO

this is a true classic..........

and the reason the border whore appointed by joe simply will not come back to the border..... the pstd from that day looms large for the snickering kunt.......

she wasn't laughing that day, but according to several reports was balling her wilie brown koksucking eyes out.........

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017