JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Actually, that wasn't directed towards you. More than one cray cray here bud.
    Oh yes sir frank! I knew it wasn't directed at me! I was just using it as a vessel to post about us ending the stupid

back and forth shit with each other! I knew SOMEBODY on here had a brain and didn't really want to do that stupid shit!

And you are one of them! You DO have a brain and you don't want to do it anymore!! So we won't!

JoeCool20

Sometimes I think I am a little "cray cray" because of how much time i have to spend replying to my few psycho

stalkers on here! LOL I know somebody might say "Just ignore it." But obviously I'm not good at doing that yet!

Mainly because often it is blatant lies like PsychoDonk has all of a sudden started doing to me! I can't not reply to lies!

But I know I never start the dumb shit myself! I'd NEVER go up under anybody's post JUST to run my mouth and make a nasty or snide comment about them! Because it is STUPID!

I challenge ANYBODY on here to go look and see where I have crashed anybody's posts and ran my mouth under

ANY of their comments without them having instigated it with me first! There isn't any because I don't do that!

It is STUPID and childish! All I do is reply to the 2 or 3 stalkers running their mouth to me and try to defend myself!!

It was old a long time ago!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 12:55 PM.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17065

But I know I never start the dumb shit myself! I'd NEVER go up under anybody's post JUST to run my mouth and make a nasty or snide comment about them! Because it is STUPID!

I challenge ANYBODY on here to go look and see where I have crashed anybody's posts and ran my mouth under

ANY of their comments without them having instigated it with me first! There isn't any because I don't do that!

Actually, I think it's right here in this thread. Looks like AD was just posting a video of Hendrix. Even Bobby gave him props that it was a good video. I think you assumed it was about you. Am I way off base here?

JoeCool20

Actually, I think it's right here in this thread. Looks like AD was just posting a video of Hendrix. Even Bobby gave him props that it was a good video. I think you assumed it was about you. Am I way off base here?
    Not if you had seen him on the poker chat, which you haven't, or you wouldn't be asking this bro!

I've already told you that! You'd think he was the worst person on the whole site if you saw all the things he said to me in poker chat. And I just sat there and took it!

He has run his mouth to me several times on the poker chat while chanting this song's words in between

the name calling. So I knew what it was done for. But like I say, you don't know because you haven't seen all the

nasty shit he has said to me before they finally banned him! Or you'd be wondering why they waited so long to ban him!

JoeCool20

Also, even if somebody wanted to "play dumb" and act like it didn't have something to do with me when he posted it

the DAY AFTER he made the psycho thread about me, then go look at my first post on this thread.

I wasn't bashing him or running my mouth at all! Then. in his his first reply to me, he "assumes"

I was posting something bad and bashes me even more when he didn't even read it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    joe, you know I can't read your shit, so don't waste your time posting anything to me.....
    In fact I told him that I wasn't even mad at him, I was mad at SBR for "lumping me in" with him when I didn't even

do the name calling shit back! I also told him I hope it didn't bother him that he got banned because it doesn't bother

me that I can't post "LOL" or "DONK" in the poker chat! That is hardly considered "bashing" in any way!!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 01:41 PM.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17065

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Not if you had seen him on the poker chat, which you haven't, or you wouldn't be asking this bro!

I've already told you that! You'd think he was the worst person on the whole site if you saw all the things he said to me in poker chat. And I just sat there and took it!

He has run his mouth to me several times on the poker chat while chanting this song's words in between

the name calling. So I knew what it was done for. But like I say, you don't know because you haven't seen all the

nasty shit he has said to me before they finally banned him! Or you'd be wondering why they waited so long to ban him!

I was just responding to your challenge in a friendly way. Nothing more, nothing less.

JoeCool20

I was just responding to your challenge in a friendly way. Nothing more, nothing less.
    And I was glad that I got to respond bro!! The dude has already admitted that he is mad at me for

reporting him. I didn't like it when I got a message in my inbox 6 months ago either about toning it down

in poker chat. But instead of acting like a damn maniac, I took stock in myself and stopped doing it

and began to only post "LOL" or "OMG" for fun. Some people like JakePussy21 and Crusher & Pablo 222 can still

only focus on whining like baby pussies about 6 months ago instead of praising me or thanking me for stopping it!

But like I am telling you about what you don't know because you weren't in the games to see it, instead of

simply stopping the stupid shit and leaving me alone like they told him to do, Donk went absolutely fuckin PSYCHO

when he got the message to stop it and leave me alone! And then even if I posted the 3 letters "LOL" in poker chat

it would set him off psycho-style and he'd start running his mouth to me like you have never imagined!

I swear it took 3 times of it before they ever did anything about it! And I also swear if you saw any of it

you'd be thinking that he needed to be banned from the whole damn site forever!!

The fact that he has admitted that he said he was going to "fuk my mother" in poker chat and posted scenes

of tied up women on here and referred to them as my mother is enough for U to see the psycho needs a long time out!

But I can't help whose side you are on sir! Because you didn't see any of it in the poker chat!

But you are getting to see it now! And you are seeing that it is all his psycho-ass pouting about getting reported!

And you can also see I'm not going down to such a nasty level! Just like I didn't in poker chat!

But I got banned anyway!!!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 02:47 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Originally Posted by JoeCool20

wow, I'm glad I have this f'n dimwit blocked, as I don't have to read what the sorry shithead is lying about in this post or that, etc.

pretty rich, Joe, coming from a sorry mother f'er like yourself who posted this sad shit to someone on mother's day, of all things:

you need your ass beat.....

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    wow, I'm glad I have this f'n dimwit blocked, as I don't have to read what the sorry shithead is lying about in this post or that, etc.

pretty rich, Joe, coming from a sorry mother f'er like yourself who posted this sad shit to someone on mother's day, of all things:

you need your ass beat.....
    LOL Not only was this over 6 months ago, but I got in NO trouble or got NO message to stop like you did,

because they looked and saw that the funnyb guy had bashed me worse than that right above this post!

Even your idiot dumb-ass can plainly see it is a RESPONSE to a rude comment that he had just made to me!

You can't run your mouth to somebody and then "cry foul" when they respond back with rudeness of their own!

But some idiot who is just as psycho as you only focused on my REPLY instead of posting what the other guy

said to me to start it! It didn't work and it just goes to show how stupid you are "grasping at straws"

instead of just admitting you should have listened to them when they told you to leave me alone!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 06:18 PM.

JoeCool20

And yeah I know you need your ass beat! But nobody can do anything to you because you are a pussy

posting from behind a computer! And you blocked me within minutes after your nasty thread about me because

I humiliated you and made you look foolish! Always remember, don't start something with me or I will

humiliate you within MINUTES and have you crying like a pussy and running for the block feature out of embarrassment!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 06:16 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

JoeCool20

I couldn't find a video that was titled:
    "I was so psycho over Joe typing "LOL" in poker chat that I ran my foul mouth to him even after SBR told me to leave Joe alone, all the way until I got banned! And now I am STILL going psycho over joe instead of being mad at myself for just not shutting the hell up like SBR told me too."

So I will just go with Lily Allen "SMILE"......... "When I see you cry, it makes me smile."

Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-24-19 at 02:46 PM.

First 12