JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

More donks. All you have to do is call me!

Yet another all in hand that I get donked on.

We show and the dude had gone/called all in with 7 3! Yes I said 7 3!!

Needless to say he donks a 3 right in the window and here I am posting again! LOL

Then he goes on to donk from behind about 8 more times to finish SECOND after going all in with 7 3!! LOL

You (few) people who think "good poker" wins these SBR 30 person luck donk tourneys are HILARIOUS!

Read what is above my avatar! IT is all freakin wild donk luck!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-18-19 at 04:25 AM.

JoeCool20

I truly just wouldn't even play anymore but I'm kinda doing an "Experiment" on how many

times this stupid SBR poker shit is going to donk me out! So far I have ZERO points and AT LEAST 10

wild ass luck donk outs that have happened to me to put me out each time! LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-18-19 at 04:26 AM.
    Points Awarded:

cincinnatikid513 gave JoeCool20 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Y...HILARIOUS!...
    Finally we agree on something....these posts are very funny, thanks for sharing them

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

I know what you mean Joe .I got send to the rail by big o I flop a top pair he had bottom pair. river a 4 for him for a set of 4 he should even been. Playing that hand but he so freeking lucky it byand unreal

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

8 times...I’d like the evidence on this. I may have had some lower ranking hands, but when the chips went in, I was ahead.

3 reasons I called you:

1. I normally don’t play the late tournament and was just calling to double up or go to bed
    2. It was against you....and I can’t resist on calling you to spin you up. Kind of like what cincykid does with a few players
    3. And possibly most important....it was suited.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21, and Auto Donk

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    8 times...I’d like the evidence on this. I may have had some lower ranking hands, but when the chips went in, I was ahead.

3 reasons I called you:

1. I normally don’t play the late tournament and was just calling to double up or go to bed
    2. It was against you....and I can’t resist on calling you to spin you up. Kind of like what cincykid does with a few players
    Probably wasting your time mpas; a lot of people just can't understand why they don't always win with the best preflop hand

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Do people realize that SBR didn't pay 100's of thousands of dollars for a Card shuffler based off of entropy. I actually went back and forth with them a few years back on this.

It's literally the old yahoo poker generator you played for free on their messenger.

This is expected. We know what we signed up for here.

This is what a real site uses

https://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-roo...ber-generator/

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

wut would u recommend joe do u think the sbr software needs to be overhauled? allowing bad poker play to flourish sends the wrong messgae to these unskilled players theyll begin to think they can win the world series

JoeCool20

3 reasons I called you:

LOL Mpasch I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE TRYING TO LOSE! BUT IT WAS AGAINST ME!

SO YOU DONKED INSTEAD OF LOSING!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Probably wasting your time mpas; a lot of people just can't understand why they don't always win with the best preflop hand
    LOL Good Lord dude, I knew you were a stupid childish instigator like waves, but sheez, even I didn't

know the depths of your idiocy! M-pasch looked it up and I think he said the odds on that hand were like 64 - 36.

Now you are saying that you can't understand that the best pre-flop hand doesn't always win? OF COURSE

the best pre-flop hand doesn't always win dumb-ass!

My gosh man, if you want to make childish instigating posts like your ass-buddy waves, then AT LEAST

try not to make a total idiot-fool out of yourself when you do it! LOL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Carseller4

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4937

TDB is an instigator. No doubt about that.

I have seen this first hand.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I knew you were a stupid childish instigator like waves
    You're a glutton for punishment broke dikk.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    TDB is an instigator. No doubt about that.

I have seen this first hand.

Thanks bro! I just wonder why somebody would make themselves look like that on here instead of being nice!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    You're a glutton for punishment broke dikk.

LOL So Triple_Douche_Bag/babywaves, now you quickly switched over to your waves I.D. and ran your mouth!

LOL But you still made an idiot-fool out of yourself!! Try to stop that!

All you can come up with is the old and idiotic "broke dikk" comment? LOL Ouch like that really hurts me

because I don't have a lot of pizza points! Meanwhile I'm trading a half a million dollar portfolio and

I make more money in a month than you will ever see in your life! (But yes dumb-ass I do have

stock in Domino's Pizza, so go wild with those Pizza cards!) LOL Idiot!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-18-19 at 07:48 PM.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25450

Points stiffs of a feather, flock together.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    LOL They are also "childish mouth running instigators" that "flock together."

I swear they are cousins or the same person with 2 I.D.s on here!

bobbywaves

I swear they are the same person with 2 I.D.s on here!
    Yeah, Tripe is my ghost account. I won a 29k poker bet against my Tripe account a few years ago. I paid myself 29k, when Tripe lost the poker bet & shipped bobbywaves 29k. Makes complete sense.

So you're saying mods lack the intelligence to know I'm operating a Tripe ghost account. Since Tripe & I are the same person, how is there a photo of Tripe & I at the 2015 Bash poker tournament? Both of us in a pic seems impossible, according to your claim.

Thanks for demonstrating your ignorance again. Until you seek professional help for your OCD, the self burials will continue.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Yeah, Tripe is my ghost account. I won a 29k poker bet against my Tripe account a few years ago. I paid myself 29k, when Tripe lost the poker bet & shipped bobbywaves 29k. Makes complete sense.

So you're saying mods lack the intelligence to know I'm operating a Tripe ghost account. Since Tripe & I are the same person, how is there a photo of Tripe & I at the 2015 Bash poker tournament? Both of us in a pic seems impossible, according to your claim.

Thanks for demonstrating your ignorance again. Until you seek professional help for your OCD, the self burials will continue.
    Nah, If you could read whole sentences then you'd see that I said y'all are cousins OR "ghosts."

But you don't know what the 2 letter word "or" means, so you make a fool of yourself with a stupid post instead!

Also read where I said: "They are also "childish mouth running instigators" that "flock together.""

When you only quote PARTS of someone's post, then you make yourself look like even more of a fool dude!

I knew you were a childish instigator that has admitted you "don't care" that you are hated on here for it,

but I didn't know you were a huge idiotic moron who couldn't even read or quote a whole post!! LOL

With every post you make, your humongous idiocy shines brighter and brighter!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-18-19 at 09:53 PM.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29910

Joe if you're gonna make the same post 100 different times can you at least expand your vocabulary a bit or get some new material? I know you're very proud of yourself for the phrases "childish instigator" and "idiotic moron" but it's getting tired

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Joe if you're gonna make the same post 100 different times can you at least expand your vocabulary a bit or get some new material? I know you're very proud of yourself for the phrases "childish instigator" and "idiotic moron" but it's getting tired
    LOL Bro I'll just use the phrase "right back at ya slick!"

Your infatuation with me and my posts was "getting tired" a LONG TIME AGO too pal.

If you heeded the old saying of "If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all."

Then you'd have never made a post to me in your life on here! LOL

Just like I have NEVER stalked one of your threads & made a rude or bashing post to you!

I only reply to what you START with me after you stalk down my posts!

I don't even know who you are or where you came from! Or why you constantly stalk me and bash me!

I only wish I knew why you were infatuated with me and you stalk my threads with bashing comments?

Please don't tell me it is because you hit a 5% river card in SBR poker one time

and then I posted: "OMG He donked a 2 outer on the river!" Don't tell me THAT is why you stalk and bash me! LOL

Why do you stalk my posts and make bashing replies when I have NEVER done that to you?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-18-19 at 10:23 PM.

JoeCool20

And also PLEASE tell me how I can get "new material" when ALL the guy can do is make childish instigating posts

like an idiotic moron? LOL The "broken record" is the continuous childish instigating posts by the idiotic moron!

Triple_D_Bet

It's OK Joe, you can't see the joke but that's not required for it to be funny. You're about the same as bobbo, and it really works best for everyone; you guys get to keep thinking you know better, and we get to keep laughing because you obviously don't

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Props to another excellent joke Joe didn't get

Highly unlikely; Joe is subject to the bobbo paradox: someone dumb enough to post dumb things over and over again is entertaining precisely because they're incapable of evaluating and changing what they say.

JoeCool20

It's OK Joe, you can't see the joke but that's not required for it to be funny. You're about the same as bobbo, and it really works best for everyone; you guys get to keep thinking you know better, and we get to keep laughing because you obviously don't

Props to another excellent joke Joe didn't get

Highly unlikely; Joe is subject to the bobbo paradox: someone dumb enough to post dumb things over and over again is entertaining precisely because they're incapable of evaluating and changing what they say.
    LOL I call you waves ghost or cousin, so then you copy me like a child and say I am like waves!

LOL I really scalded you with that one huh? You got anything original or do you only want to copy my stuff!

I don't need children on here getting humiliated by my posts and then copying me! Sheez dude!

What is next? You say "Nuh uh YOU ARE!" Or "Nanna nanna boo-boo?"

But seriously Triple_Douche_Bag, once you admitted here in your OWN post that you didn't understand why

people don't always win with the best pre flop hand, then you had me feeling flat sorry for you pal.

You even said that "a lot of people" were like you and didn't understand that! OMG Triple_Douche, anybody who

has ever played poker knws that dude!! a THIRD grader knows that the best hand pre-flop doesn't always win!!

Now I KNOW that you will continue to stalk my threads and run your mouth to me, but once you admitted that you

had no more sense than a horse's ass, and you don't even understand why you don't always win with

the best pre-flop hand, then now I totally see why you make stupid posts all the time!

I thought you only made stupid posts for a joke! But you really can't help it because you are retarded!

So keep up the infatuated stalking of me & my posts like I'm a rock star and you are a groupie!

And keep on copying me too buddy! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! Thanks for that!

But I'm not going to humiliate you anymore friend! Hell I'm sorry that you are retarded dude!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-19-19 at 03:35 AM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Do people realize that SBR didn't pay 100's of thousands of dollars for a Card shuffler based off of entropy. I actually went back and forth with them a few years back on this.

It's literally the old yahoo poker generator you played for free on their messenger.

This is expected. We know what we signed up for here.

This is what a real site uses

https://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-roo...ber-generator/

Wow, now that the copycat children have gone to bed, I'd like to commend you on a great post!

For every dumb-ass who only wants to instigate and clog threads with dumb shit, there is a guy like you

who makes a relevant post like an adult!

bobbywaves

Nah, If you could read whole sentences then you'd see that I said y'all are cousins OR "ghosts."

But you don't know what the 2 letter word "or" means, so you make a fool of yourself with a stupid post instead!

Also read where I said: "They are also "childish mouth running instigators" that "flock together.""

When you only quote PARTS of someone's post, then you make yourself look like even more of a fool dude!

I knew you were a childish instigator that has admitted you "don't care" that you are hated on here for it,

but I didn't know you were a huge idiotic moron who couldn't even read or quote a whole post!! LOL

With every post you make, your humongous idiocy shines brighter and brighter!
    Didn't mean to keep you waiting so long for my cumback Joe, you can scrape it off your girls teeth.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Hey i went in pair queens.opponent has pair of aces. The flip ace ace queen.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

3 reasons I called you:

mpas just got a sweet rent-controlled unit inside joe's head.......

Auto Donk

i beg to differ with your avatar subline..... my win tonight was a skill-oriented steam rolling of the field......

with sbr holdin' off on the bad beats for one night.....

Auto Donk

and, i registered 23rd, and hoped drew is a big MJ fan perhaps lebron fan, and picked that no. to win.....