Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

SBR poker table limits (Hold em)

Will the higher limits become available soon? I have 1500 points expiring on February 10th from the cup promotion. I’m pretty sure I won’t be clearing that at .25/50 table. I’d rather not donk it off in Omaha trying to clear in 48 hours. But I will, if need be!

Also, thanks for the new promo! I’m ready to buckle up. Took a nice break off since last promotion. Been playing religiously everyday for years and years. That break was long overdue. Thanks again!

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Wow. I just looked at my join date after posting to see how long exactly. Today is my 10 year anniversary on the nose. That’s gotta be worth 10 points right, SBR?
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Slanina 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Just take your points to a table and play a hand and the 6 months time limit resets.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Will the higher limits become available soon? I have 1500 points expiring on February 10th from the cup promotion. I’m pretty sure I won’t be clearing that at .25/50 table. I’d rather not donk it off in Omaha trying to clear in 48 hours. But I will, if need be!

Also, thanks for the new promo! I’m ready to buckle up. Took a nice break off since last promotion. Been playing religiously everyday for years and years. That break was long overdue. Thanks again!
    Its been asked several times in a couple threads and Ive seen no responses to where they went or even why yet. Besides it takes forever to roll anything. Surely that will change today as promo starting