mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Bobbywaves chip dumping - Should be banned

Bobbywaves is once again involved in another controversy. Hand #7,569,322 has waves raise his whole stack down to the last 0.01. He is then re-raised for his last penny. Waves times outs and folds. Whether intentional or not, this is chip dumping and unfair to the rest of the table not involved in the hand. Being this is over 3 times Waves has been caught in controversy, I would figure a lengthy ban should be imposed.

I know he will cry about being disconnected, but if you want to be an idiot and bet down to one penny and then fold, then you deserve to be banned just for the stupidity of your bets.

BTW...BigDaddy who won the hand had no involvement of the chip dump. He just was the lucky recipient of the chip dump.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Bobbywaves is once again involved in another controversy. Hand #7,569,322 has waves raise his whole stack down to the last 0.01. He is then re-raised for his last penny. Waves times outs and folds. Whether intentional or not, this is chip dumping and unfair to the rest of the table not involved in the hand. Being this is over 3 times Waves has been caught in controversy, I would figure a lengthy ban should be imposed.

I know he will cry about being disconnected, but if you want to be an idiot and bet down to one penny and then fold, then you deserve to be banned just for the stupidity of your bets.

BTW...BigDaddy who won the hand had no involvement of the chip dump. He just was the lucky recipient of the chip dump.

LOL It is like the guy is doing this stuff on purpose! I think he WANTS these threads made about him!

Now get ready for his constant whining replies saying that he "didn't do anything wrong" over & over & over.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51509

Thanks for reporting this mpaschal! I always said that I hoped this would happen to waves, that he would get disconnected or maybe his mouse would randomly get stuck, anything like that and would auto-fold him after he does the all but one penny bet. Figured if it happened he might learn his lesson and stop being such a moron with his all but one penny bet - glad to know it finally happened!

While I still doubt he'll learn his lesson, like most people I've given up on him ever upping his embarrassingly low intelligence level, am glad it happened for sure. Whether he just got screwed over by losing all his chips accidentally or he gets banned for dumping, it's generally nice when bad things happen to those who deserve them!

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I was obviously disconnected, why would I give chips to LittleDaddy who I despise? Tourney dealer chat clearly states when a player is disconnected, unfortunately Matty has an IQ under 50 & conveniently can't read this.

It takes two willing participants to be involved in a legitimate chip dump. Not only was I disconnected, I have no motive to dump chips to a guy I was just arguing with. Not to mention my annual leaderboard bets I have pending. By your own words & for the obvious reasons I stated, LittleDaddy obviously had no involvement as well.

So we have two players that clearly had no involvement, yet you ignorantly start a chip dumping thread.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5489

I can't believe I am going to defend Booby but this isn't chip dumping. Chip dumping involves two people and you would never convince me that Booby would dump chips to PigDaddy. What's in it for him and who in their right mind would dump chips to that fukking stiff loser PigDaddy?

With that being said, it is Karma that he got disconnected causing him to have to fold with only .01 left. As bad as PigDaddy plays, I am sure that Booby was way ahead in the hand.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    I am sure that Booby was way ahead in the hand.
    I'm sure I was ahead, as I am 94.4% of the time when I shove.

Of course there was no motive & nothing in it for me. But let's not let all the facts get in the way of Matty's ignorant agenda.

If anyone deserves a ban, it's the guy who creates false chip dumping allegations.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

If nothing else he should be banned for being a certified $0.01 asshole and wasting time and being a nit.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I was obviously disconnected, why would I give chips to LittleDaddy who I despise? Tourney dealer chat clearly states when a player is disconnected, unfortunately Matty has an IQ under 50 & conveniently can't read this.

It takes two willing participants to be involved in a legitimate chip dump. Not only was I disconnected, I have no motive to dump chips to a guy I was just arguing with. Not to mention my annual leaderboard bets I have pending. By your own words & for the obvious reasons I stated, LittleDaddy obviously had no involvement as well.

So we have two players that clearly had no involvement, yet you ignorantly start a chip dumping thread.

While I don't think you dumped intentionally here, as I said you definitely got what was coming to you. Stalling with your lame all but 0.01 chip bet was destined to bite you in the ass at some point, am just sorry it took so long.

That said, you are dead wrong when you say that chip dumping requires two willing participants. Suppose I decided I wanted to screw you over in one or more of your leaderboard bets so that every day I decided to bet all but 0.01 chips against one of your adversaries and then folded after the flop, effectively dumping my chips to them - totally without their involvement. Would you be ok with that? I have a feeling you wouldn't. But why? I'm not dumping to them according to your logic as after all they had no participation in my decision so clearly nothing untoward occurred if we are to take your statement that "it requires two to be involved in a chip dump" as accurate.

Simple fact is: when someone intentionally loses their chips to another player, even without their involvement, that is definitely chip dumping - it affects the other players at the table, and that is why it is absolutely against the rules.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

bobby plays like a clown no respect for the game

would never get away with that stunt in a real poker tournament, if bobby goes all in instead of all in but .01 which is an all in the hand gets played out, nobody will be sad if bobby gets the ban on perma ban from poker because he plays like a clown

should be a rule if you go all in except .01 and the hand doesn't get played out to completion the person who bets all in but .01 is banned that would put a stop to this clown show
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 01-08-19 at 10:33 PM.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Suppose I decided I wanted to screw you over in one or more of your leaderboard bets so that every day I decided to bet all but 0.01 chips against one of your adversaries and then folded after the flop, effectively dumping my chips to them - totally without their involvement. Would you be ok with that?
    That would be ok with me. Watching you lose every day is well worth losing an annual challenge, so go for it chump.

Simple fact is: when someone intentionally loses their chips to another player, even without their involvement, that is definitely chip dumping - it affects the other players at the table, and that is why it is absolutely against the rules.
    While I don't think you dumped intentionally here
    Hypocrite.

It's up to the accuser & people like you who support the accuser to prove my fold was "intentional." That's a tough sell when: You're already on record saying it wasn't intentional, dealer chat clearly stated I was disconnected, I was arguing with beneficiary of my chips just prior to my disconnect & clearly don't like LittleDaddy, have no motive to dump chips especially with pending annual bets. But good luck proving my disconnect was intentional.

Are you ignorantly saying I'm the only one on this site, who has ever been disconnected after a raise? Why weren't those other people who were disconnected accused of chip dumping?
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 01-08-19 at 10:53 PM.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    would never get away with that stunt in a real poker tournament
    I made similar play in a real poker tournament & had no issues, as there's obviously no disconnects in live play.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

I made similar play in a real poker tournament & had no issues, as there's obviously no disconnects in live play.
    stop treating sbr poker like a joke go pull ur .01 stunts on other poker software whatever penalty u get u fully deserve

bobbywaves

go pull ur .01 stunts on other poker software
    I do...Since all poker software allows me to bet whatever I want, I'm obviously not breaking any rule at any site.

An unfortunate disconnect at an inopportune time is a small price to pay. First time in 10+years.

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4946

LoL BW. Were you doing your signature slow rolling call after being put all in for your other penny? Was it a DC or did you not click call in time? SBR Drew ban BW for another week while you look into this.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

If he wanted to do it In a "Real live" no limit tournament, then he (or ANYONE) could bet every chip he had except for ONE of the lowest denomination chips.

The one chip he had left would obviously be worth more than 1 penny in a live game, but you people who have a problem with the AMOUNTS that someone bets when it ISN'T against any rule, are incredibly hilarious to me!

Are you even serious? What is your "cutoff" amount? What amount would you NOT get ill about?

Say, all but $10? Or all but $100? LOL Would betting all his chips but THOSE amounts NOT make you ill?

What the hell is the difference in those amounts than say, 1 cent, or 2 cents, or ANY other amounts?

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

That would be ok with me. Watching you lose every day is well worth losing an annual challenge, so go for it chump.

Hypocrite.

It's up to the accuser & people like you who support the accuser to prove my fold was "intentional." That's a tough sell when: You're already on record saying it wasn't intentional, dealer chat clearly stated I was disconnected, I was arguing with beneficiary of my chips just prior to my disconnect & clearly don't like LittleDaddy, have no motive to dump chips especially with pending annual bets. But good luck proving my disconnect was intentional.

Are you ignorantly saying I'm the only one on this site, who has ever been disconnected after a raise? Why weren't those other people who were disconnected accused of chip dumping?

You really are daft. You even point out that I said I thought it wasn't intentional. I simply was pointing out that your statement of there needing to be two people involved in order for a chip dump to occur is flat out wrong, and that has absolutely nothing to do with what did/did not happen in this particular situation, was just a general remark.

Anyway doesn't matter, as usual you just don't get it, never am sure though if you are just putting up a good act or if you really are just that thick.

I just wish SBR Drew would do the community a favor and ban you for life. With your constant angle shooting, multiple bans, and spreading toxicity with your every post, you simply are just a cancer on the poker forum, one which the forum would clearly be better off without and no one would be sorry to see you go.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    If he wanted to do it In a "Real live" no limit tournament, then he (or ANYONE) could bet every chip he had except for ONE of the lowest denomination chips.

The one chip he had left would obviously be worth more than 1 penny in a live game, but you people who have a problem with the AMOUNTS that someone bets when it ISN'T against any rule, are incredibly hilarious to me!

Are you even serious? What is your "cutoff" amount? What amount would you NOT get ill about?

Say, all but $10? Or all but $100? LOL Would betting all his chips but THOSE amounts NOT make you ill?

What the hell is the difference in those amounts than say, 1 cent, or 2 cents, or ANY other amounts?
    if u started with 10k chips and went all in except the lowest chip usualy 25 then after the flop u folded ur hand u would be kicked out of the tournament and likely banned from playing again, bobby got disconnected maybe it did it to himself pulled the cord on the modem, or dial up for him, bottom line bobby has no respect for sbr poker treats it like a joke whatever bob gets now or in the future he deserves

bobbywaves

You even point out that I said I thought it wasn't intentional.
    Of course I pointed out you thought it wasn't intentional, because you then contradict Matty's chip dumping claim with this: "when someone intentionally loses their chips to another player, even without their involvement, that is definitely chip dumping."

Matty is ignorantly accusing me of chip dumping here, so what proof does Matty have that I intentionally lost chips to LittleDaddy via a disconnect?

And thanks for proving my innocence in one of my other unfair bans. I had no "involvement" when No1Here lost chips to me, yet I was still banned for having no knowledge & involvement. So when No1here disconnected/timed out, he was accused & banned for a chip dump. Why was I banned?

Why is the innocent beneficiary of an alleged chip dump banned as well? Since this innocent beneficiary precedent was already set when I was banned with No1Here, then it stands to reason Matty should be calling for a Little Daddy ban. Doesn't matter that he had no knowledge I would be disconnected, just like it didn't matter I had no knowledge No1Here would disconnect/time out.

bobbywaves

bobby got disconnected maybe it did it to himself pulled the cord on the modem
    Please explain my motive for intentionally disconnecting as you ignorantly claim, when I despise LittleDaddy & have annual poker wagers pending?

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17060

i love how much everyone hates each other on sbr. i wish they displayed the number for how many times each person has reported a post and how many times they have been reported.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Of course I pointed out you thought it wasn't intentional, because you then contradict Matty's chip dumping claim with this: "when someone intentionally loses their chips to another player, even without their involvement, that is definitely chip dumping."

How many times do I have to repeat this? I was saying this as a hypothetical as to how a person can chip dump without the other person being involved at all to demonstrate that your statement of "It takes two willing participants to be involved in a legitimate chip dump." is incorrect. For the last time I said that merely to show why your just mentioned statement is incorrect, it had NOTHING to do with the incident mpaschal mentioned.

And thanks for proving my innocence in one of my other unfair bans. I had no "involvement" when No1Here lost chips to me, yet I was still banned for having no knowledge & involvement. So when No1here disconnected/timed out, he was accused & banned for a chip dump. Why was I banned?

Why is the innocent beneficiary of an alleged chip dump banned as well? Since this innocent beneficiary precedent was already set when I was banned with No1Here, then it stands to reason Matty should be calling for a Little Daddy ban. Doesn't matter that he had no knowledge I would be disconnected, just like it didn't matter I had no knowledge No1Here would disconnect/time out.

Proving your innocence...lol. I merely said that it is possible for one person to chip dump without the other person being involved, I certainly didn't state that every time someone chip dumps that the other party is definitely not involved - it's completely on a case by case basis. SBR deemed based on your history and who knows what other evidence that in your hand with no1here, you were complicit and ruled accordingly. I'm quite sure if they reviewed this current situation they would conclude that BigDaddy was not involved in anything shady and would not punish him - it's really mind boggling to me that you would extrapolate that since I said that I did not believe this situation to be an intentional chip dump that that necessarily means every chip dump that ever occurred must therefore not have been intentional either.

If you are going to reason like that, well I guess you also have demonstrated unequivocally your own guilt in the no1here hand. Once again you state "It takes two willing participants to be involved in a legitimate chip dump." Since the hand with no1here was a clear chip dump, I guess by your logic you had to be involved since a chip dump can only occur when both parties are "willing" right? So thanks for confirming to everyone that you agree that SBR did the right thing in banning you!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Please explain my motive for intentionally disconnecting as you ignorantly claim, when I despise LittleDaddy & have annual poker wagers pending?
    maybe he's your friend your buddy and you were helping him out, kinda like no1here was helping u out when he folded to you last year, who cares about motive when u go all in except .01 that is an all in if the hand doesn't get finished then it's collusion , hope drew sends u back to the clown penitentiary and u can do ur all in but .01 gimmick at some other poker sites

bobbywaves

If you are going to reason like that, well I guess you also have demonstrated unequivocally your own guilt in the no1here hand. Once again you state "It takes two willing participants to be involved in a legitimate chip dump." Since the hand with no1here was a clear chip dump, I guess by your logic you had to be involved since a chip dump can only occur when both parties are "willing" right? So thanks for confirming to everyone that you agree that SBR did the right thing in banning you!
    Apparently you don’t know what legitimate means. No1Here explained what happened in detail & it wasn’t a legitimate chip dump. No1Here even stated I had no knowledge of his unfortunate disconnect/time out.

Since you never let the facts get in the way of your ignorance before, no reason to start now.

bobbywaves

maybe he's your friend your buddy and you were helping him out
    Yeah I guess that explains why LittleDaddy & myself were arguing prior to the disconnect, because we’re such good buddies. Keep demonstrating your ignorance Kid.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Yeah I guess that explains why LittleDaddy & myself were arguing prior to the disconnect, because we’re such good buddies. Keep demonstrating your ignorance Kid.
    it's called acting, anyways doesn't matter if u were friends or not u went all in and the hand was. not completed u folded and should be penalized for that and since u have a history at sbr and are repeated offender hope u are punished severely
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 01-09-19 at 04:56 AM.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29982

I mean, you could just never do the "raise all but 0.01" thing to begin with (it serves no purpose)

If there's a genuine chance of disconnecting then it's just an actively terrible decision anyway, and it's always going to make people think it's some sort of collusion

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

As I indicated in my initial message...I’m pretty sure this was not intentional. However if Waves wants to try and piss everyone off with his remaining penny bets, then he should be ready for a suspension if he were to get disconnected (because this unfairly gives another player an advantage).

I’d recommend him get a month suspension the first time and then add an additional month for each incident in the future. This may get the dodo to stop his stalling antics in the future.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I happened to be driving through Trenton NJ last night & can confirm a whole city blackout

Yes I made it home ok

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I happened to be driving through Trenton NJ last night & can confirm a whole city blackout
    Yes I made it home ok

with the government shutdown makes sense for the people who need government assistance internet to have spotty service
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 01-09-19 at 09:20 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mpaschal34, and SharpAngles

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    i love how much everyone hates each other on sbr. i wish they displayed the number for how many times each person has reported a post and how many times they have been reported.
    I’m reporting this post .................twice!

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17065

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    I’m reporting this post .................twice!
    I'm reporting Gummo 3x's for this.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

If SBR banned players here just for bad play there’d be 7 people playing each day.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Apparently you don’t know what legitimate means. No1Here explained what happened in detail & it wasn’t a legitimate chip dump. No1Here even stated I had no knowledge of his unfortunate disconnect/time out.

Since you never let the facts get in the way of your ignorance before, no reason to start now.
    Yes, and I'm sure that 90%+ of those in your local prison (you can test this yourself as I'm sure you live nearby) would claim they are innocent when polled as well. He clearly dumped to you, and SBR confirmed this when they banned you both. And now since you claim it takes two to be involved in a chip dump, you were clearly complicit as well. Hopefully your continued angle shooting will get you banned for life at some point as you clearly deserve.

bobbywaves

u folded
    Didn’t fold. It clearly states in dealer chat when a player is disconnected.

1234 Last