JoeCool20
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did they ever say why they banned B-Waves from the poker contests?

I'm just wondering if the SBR folks gave any type of "proof" like what hole cards they were holding?

Or any other type of proof.

I mean, if you can't post "Check it down" on the live chat during the hand, then unfortunately, Wave's goose is cooked just for that.

But it sure did look like "gang mentality" to me where Waves just got ganged up on over something that nobody knows for sure. I mean it is dumber than hell to fold when somebody only has one more cent, but to me, it is even dumber to start "assuming" things like cheating & collusion without having any freakin idea other than assumptions.

Thus me asking if SBR ever said WHY they made the banning decision. I don't feel like reading 8 pages worth of people "guessing" that he was colluding when they don'tknow for sure.

So was the post about "check it down" on the chat sufficient to ban him? Or did they dig & find more evidence?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 66

Waves threads tend to be endlessly frustrating.

The guy has some real issues for sure.

I'm sure this one will go the same route.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Waves threads tend to be endlessly frustrating.

The guy has some real issues for sure.

I'm sure this one will go the same route.

Yeah KVB, I'm glad you started the thread with that comment! I think I have made some "enemies" on here when I KNOW I am just playing around & I hope nobody seriously dislikes me because of my zany forum posts!!

Since a lot of people would put me in that same boat about "frustrating" threads & me being "rude" or trouble-making like Woody Woodpecker or something LOL, (when I'm really just having fun) I think half the reason Waves had so many people against him was because of his "frustrating" posts & threads!

That is why I want to know what, if any "Evidence" was shown to ban him? Or was it just: "We hate his posts, so let's all 'team up' and get him fukked over." when he really may not have even done anything!

I just want to know the "final reasons" used for the banning without reading 8 pages worth of people "bashing" him & "convicting" him of this for no other reason than his posts that they don't like!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 08-08-18 at 08:11 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    be kind
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO

nice to see bobbywaves has 2 friends on sbr no1here and joecool20
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/20/2018

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/09/2018

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Betpoints: 3365

I thought he was deemed a professional therefore he couldn’t play any longer

SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

$$$$$

Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005

JoeCool20

And I truly hope people don't start making ridiculous posts about everything BUT what I asked!!! I just want to know why the ban decision was made?

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    nice to see bobbywaves has 2 friends on sbr no1here and joecool20

LOL read post #6 you idiot, and then try again! Also read my original post you moron! Where I said: "I mean, if you can't post "Check it down" on the live chat during the hand, then unfortunately, Wave's goose is cooked just for that."

What the hell part of that post by me would make you think I was "friends" with him? Or even on his side?

Your dumb-ass post just proved how "biased" and "one sided" you are against this Waves guy! You can't even talk intelligently or answer the question because you are so damn prejudiced against him!

Freakin idiot!

cincinnatikid513
    be kind

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL read post #6 you idiot, and then try again! Also read my original post you moron! Where I said: "I mean, if you can't post "Check it down" on the live chat during the hand, then unfortunately, Wave's goose is cooked just for that."

What the hell part of that post by me would make you think I was "friends" with him? Or even on his side?

Your dumb-ass post just proved how "biased" and "one sided" you are against this Waves guy! Freakin idiot!
    waves got banned because of .01 of he went all in he would be playing in world cup he likes bet everything but .01 and this time it backfired his buddy no1here folded didnt matter what hands were any folding that much in pot is cheating
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I thought he was deemed a professional therefore he couldn’t play any longer

I don't know gold. Was that some part of the decision? I just want to know if SBR ever said EXACTLY why they made the decision to ban him?

JoeCool20

waves got banned because of .01 of he went all in he would be playing in world cup he likes bet everything but .01 and this time it backfired his buddy no1here folded didnt matter what hands were any folding that much in pot is cheating

Who says you can't bet everything but one cent? What if he bet everything but TWO cents, then you wouldn't assume he was a cheat?

LOL There HAS to be more to it than THAT!!

cincinnatikid513
    be kind

I don't know gold. Was that some part of the decision? I just want to know if SBR ever said EXACTLY why they made the decision to ban him?
    sbr doesnt have to tell u and they prob wont, i have often asked why people got banned no answers, if u ever go pro and play sbr poker dont cheat and u eont have anything worry about
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

cincinnatikid513
    be kind

Who says you can't bet everything but one cent? What if he bet everything but TWO cents, then you wouldn't assume he was a cheat?

LOL There HAS to be more to it than THAT!!
    betting everything but .01 is an all in there was over 4500 in pot and no1here folded after the turn, thats colussion i assume u know a little about poker theres a nice long thread in poker section on this incident.,dont be lazy
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

JoeCool20

Hey C-kid, I read that part, and yes that is the most suspicious thing I have EVER seen that the other guy folded instead of just checking!!

But we don't "convict" people because things were "suspicious" do we? No we use the "suspicion" to start & build a case against them.

Thus warranting my original post. Surely there is more than just "suspicion" involved in banning the guy from a poker event that he earned a spot in? I just want to know what REASON SBR used besides that it looked "weird" and "suspicious".

cincinnatikid513
    be kind

Hey C-kid, I read that part, and yes that is the most suspicious thing I have EVER seen that the other guy folded instead of just checking!!

But we don't "convict" people because things were "suspicious" do we? No we use the "suspicion" to start & build a case against them.

Thus warranting my original post. Surely there is more than just "suspicion" involved in banning the guy from a poker event that he earned a spot in? I just want to know what REASON SBR used besides that it looked "weird" and "suspicious".
    idk and we will likely never know i think waves deserves it because that all in but .01 can only bring in colussion if go all in nothing bad can happen
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

JoeCool20

Once again Cincy Kid, if somebody from SBR simply gets on here & says the decision was made because you aren't allowed to post "Check it down" on live chat during the hand, then that is enough for me!
    I just want to know the final reason for the ban!
    Surely there is more to it than: "We have no proof, but it sure as hell was suspicious, so we banned him!"

cincinnatikid513
    be kind

Once again Cincy Kid, if somebody from SBR simply gets on here & says the decision was made because you aren't allowed to post "Check it down" on live chat during the hand, then that is enough for me!
    I just want to know the final reason for the ban!
    Surely there is more to it than: "We have no proof, but it sure as hell was suspicious, so we banned him!"
    why are u so concerned ur not even a sbr pro cant even qualify for poker events
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

JoeCool20

idk and we will likely never know i think waves deserves it because that all in but .01 can only bring in colussion if go all in nothing bad can happen

Agreed C-Kid. If he bets one more cent, then all of you get to see the cards. But jumping all the way to "collusion" because the other guy folded, when you don't know why he folded, is a damn stretch to me!!

Like I say, if SBR won't tell y'all what their hole cards were, or give any reason for the decision, then it seems like Waves was "hated" more than he was proven guilty! & he got banned for THAT!

pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO

something about folding with only 1 cent left into a 6000 pot.not suspicious at all.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

JoeCool20

why are u so concerned ur not even a sbr pro cant even qualify for poker events

Damn Kid, I read half the thread and I am now interested in it! What the fuk does "Pro" or not have to do with it?

Why the fuk would you even look at my status to see whether I was "Pro" or not? It has ZERO to do with it! Just like Waves MIGHT have had ZERO to do with whether someone else folded or not!

cincinnatikid513
    be kind

go play a poker tournament with a friend get in pot bet everything but 1 chip he calls , say check it down, check the turn and then he folds his hand for no reason, see what happens
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by pokerpro44 View Post
    something about folding with only 1 cent left into a 6000 pot.not suspicious at all.

Go read post #13.

You don't ban or punish people because of "suspicions"!! Do you think I'd EVER send $100 to this outfit if I think they may ban me at any time because of some unfounded "suspicion" that they came up with! LOL HELL NO!!

JoeCool20

go play a poker tournament with a friend get in pot bet everything but 1 chip he calls , say check it down, check the turn and then he folds his hand for no reason, see what happens

LOL Who said the two of them were "friends"?? You can't just make stuff up!!

And If I did what you said in an ONLINE tournament, and people started "guessing" that I was cheating with someone else because THEY folded, then I'd never bet online again!

pokerpro44
    Update your status

ok joecool take your 100 elsewhere now move along.

cincinnatikid513
    be kind

it's so obvious joecool20 u are taking bobbywaves side on this

sometimes when u play with fire u get burned and this time it bit bobbywaves hard and he missed the world cup
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

cincinnatikid513
    be kind

LOL Who said the two of them were "friends"?? You can't just make stuff up!!

And If I did what you said in an ONLINE tournament, and people started "guessing" that I was cheating with someone else because THEY folded, then I'd never bet online again!
    why would someone fold for .01 what logical reason could it be
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

JoeCool20

And also C-Kid, I think you have answered my question in a round about way. There is nothing more than "suspicion" here.

So try to turn it around & see how you'd feel if you did that & somebody folded it to you & then everybody teamed up on you & said it was your fault & you were cheating.

Remember man, when you don't know something FOR SURE but you take a side based on assumptions and suspicions, then it is real cool unless YOU are the one getting it done to you! then it ain't so cool. LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 08-08-18 at 08:55 PM.

JoeCool20

why would someone fold for .01 what logical reason could it be

I'm not on anybody's "side"!!! And who cares anyway? It is already done!! You people already teamed up on the guy & got him banned all because you didn't like some of his rude posts! I just wanted to know what proof (if any) was found! And the answer is none!

The question is WHY would somebody do it that way? If they were on the phone or colluding, then he just bets $300 after the deal, & the other guy calls, then he bets $300 more on the flop & the guy folds. They do that 3 or 4 times & none of you have ANY "suspicions".

Quite frankly, I don't think anybody is freakin dumb enough to do it that "obvious".

SO I WAS ASKING WHAT MORE PROOF THERE WAS FOR BANNING HIM!! AND THERE ISN'T ANY!!

So if you think I'd send $100 in here when that might could happen to me, all because SOMEBODY ELSE folded?!

You're freakin nuts!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 08-08-18 at 08:58 PM.

pokerpro44
    Update your status

as ron white would say you cant fix stupid.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

How would this JoeCool guy know anything about Waves? Who's ghost?
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/16/2018

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/13/2018

cincinnatikid513
    be kind

I'm not on anybody's "side"!!! And who cares anyway? It is already done!! You people already teamed up on the guy & got him banned all because you didn't like some of his rude posts! I just wanted to know what proof (if any) was found! And the answer is none!

The question is WHY would somebody do it that way? If they were on the phone or colluding, then he just bets $300 after the deal, & the other guy calls, then he bets $300 more on the flop & the guy folds. They do that 3 or 4 times & none of you have ANY "suspicions".

Quite frankly, I don't think anybody is freakin dumb enough to do it that "obvious".

SO I WAS ASKING WHAT MORE PROOF THERE WAS FOR BANNING HIM!! AND THERE ISN'T ANY!!
    don't feel sorry for bobby he did this to himself, all he had to do was play normal and go all in the time wasting slow rolling all in but .01 is annoying and the only thing that can happen with it is somebody folds and that looks really bad
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

cincinnatikid513
    be kind

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    How would this JoeCool guy know anything about Waves? Who's ghost?
    i don't know but the cool is def defending waves big time, not sure why not going to change anything
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

JoeCool20

that's all this site is about is people on here accusing people of trying to "freeroll" the books and accusing people of cheating & scamming, when they ain't got a fukkin clue whether it is true or not!

So hey look, I don't give a damn WHO "assumes" sheit and then accuses others without any proof. I'm just saying I DON'T DO THAT!

Call it education, call it common sense, call it "innocent until proven guilty" call it whatever you want. I just don't assume sheit & then render somebody guilty without any proof.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 339

Didn't read thread.

Joe Cool clown show

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by pokerpro44 View Post
    as ron white would say you cant fix stupid.

LOL well then you'll never be fixed pal.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Didn't read thread.

Joe Cool clown show

LOL you can't read! And you are stupid! If you EVER agreed with me, then I'd erase the thread and blow my brains out! LOL

1234 ... Last