RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

NEW: Heads up challenge

obviously bobby and triple d took over my thread without accepting the wager. very weird triple d says no time blah blah blah but has time daily to argue with bobby

ill even do wager for 5buyins

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

you know what would be nice challenge, heads up all tables u start with max buy in each table play til 1 person has it all no add ons re buys, then work it up from the bottom to the top u need like 3100 ish for enough to play all the tables, don't have the betpoints at this time but if ever get above 3k would be a fun challenge

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    obviously bobby and triple d took over my thread without accepting the wager. very weird triple d says no time blah blah blah but has time daily to argue with bobby

ill even do wager for 5buyins
    It doesn't take much to point out bobbo being dumb, it can be done with whatever scraps of time necessary, and it certainly doesn't take much effort. And doing so in that old thread certainly didn't stop anyone from taking you up on it; they're just not interested.

What are the details of what you're proposing anyways?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    It doesn't take much to point out bobbo being dumb, it can be done with whatever scraps of time necessary, and it certainly doesn't take much effort.
    I find it hysterical how a "dumb" person took you for 29k in a skill based annual poker bet.

The irony is that losing to a "dumb" person, would make you totally retarded. As such, you're simply too stupid to realize this.

Keep opening your mouth, I enjoy doling out the burials. Rest in peace Tripe.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I find it hysterical how a "dumb" person took you for 29k in a skill based annual poker bet.

The irony is that losing to a "dumb" person, would make you totally retarded. As such, you're simply too stupid to realize this.

Keep opening your mouth, I enjoy doling out the burials. Rest in peace Tripe.
    You're obviously too scared to sit down at a full ring hold em game round here, let alone heads up....go run along to the other thread, plenty of room for you to show us how dumb you are over there

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

You're obviously too scared to sit down at a full ring hold em game round here, let alone heads up
    Many have seen me at ring games, funny I don't see you.

Heads up? I thought flipping wasn't allowed?

go run along to the other thread
    Sure.....

All I state are facts. 97.4% of my stated facts...

Triple_D_Bet

...What are the details of what you're proposing anyways?
    Rudy?

Triple_D_Bet

Rudy, hard to get in a heads up challenge if you can't give me details of what you mean!