1. #1
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 5338

    2017 Poker Leaderboard Bets

    Merry Christmas, everyone.

    With a week remaining in 2016, figure it's time to see who is interested in 2017 leaderboard bets.

    Willing to take up to 2k in bets per person in head to head, with a max of 20k in bets out (at even money). Also offering other bets in the thread, such as Player vs Player (annual, monthly, and contest durations) and Player to be #1, check more recent posts to see what's being offered currently.

    No post up necessary for those I know are good to pay on time. Others I will need a post up from.

    The bet is who will be higher in head to head after the final day of dailies (December 29, 2017). All tournaments count that pay out points. We will go by the leaderboard points total, regardless of if there has been an issue with SBR and some points aren't counted or there are weeks in there where only one tournament happens and limits the amount of people able to participate.

    Can also offer matchups of players against other players, with varying odds. Will take bets up until the next promotion starts or 20k in bets have been taken, whichever comes first.
    Last edited by astro61200; 12-26-16 at 12:51 AM.

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 138 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 71 pts


  2. #2
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 10,931
    Betpoints: 633

    ok, ill give it a whirl for 1k again

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 130 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #3
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 5338

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    ok, ill give it a whirl for 1k again
    Confirmed, good luck!

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 138 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 71 pts


  4. #4
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 10,531
    Betpoints: 20516

    Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Also offering the field to finish #1 vs me at -500, with a max win of 200 per person (so 1k total), 2k max worth of bets on this one.
    I'll take the field vs. you to win 2017 annual leaderboard at -500, risking 1k to win 200.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/06/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 161 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  5. #5
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 5338

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I'll take the field vs. you to win 2017 annual leaderboard at -500, risking 1k to win 200.
    Confirmed, good luck

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 138 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 71 pts


  6. #6
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 5338

    If anyone wants player vs player odds or player vs me I can produce some of those too. Obviously the player vs player one has to be within reason. No wanting odds on Jake vs someone who doesn't play poker more than once a month.

    Any bets involving yourself you can't bet against yourself (for obvious reasons)
    Last edited by astro61200; 12-25-16 at 08:51 PM.

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 138 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 71 pts


  7. #7
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 10,531
    Betpoints: 20516

    What would be the odds on Jake vs. you?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/06/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 161 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  8. #8
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 5338

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    What would be the odds on Jake vs. you?
    Max Profit on Favorite: 400
    Max Bet on Underdog: 200

    JAKEPEAVY -325
    astro61200 +260

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 138 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 71 pts


  9. #9
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 10,531
    Betpoints: 20516

    Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Max Profit on Favorite: 400
    Max Bet on Underdog: 200

    JAKEPEAVY -325
    astro61200 +260
    Ok...I'll take Jake -325, risk 1,300 to win 400.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/06/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 161 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  10. #10
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 5338

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Ok...I'll take Jake -325, risk 1,300 to win 400.
    Confirmed.

    New line, for others that may want it, is:
    JAKEPEAVY -400
    astro61200 +325

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 138 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 71 pts


  11. #11
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 15,251
    Betpoints: 70

    i'll put up 1000 to your 200 field against you

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1335 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1011 pts


  12. #12
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 5338

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    i'll put up 1000 to your 200 field against you
    Line was adjusted at 9:20 to -525. So would be 1050 to win 200. Confirm if you want it.

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 138 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 71 pts


  13. #13
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 5338

    Current lines as of 9:20pm EST 12/25:

    Straight H2H Bet with Me (2k max): 19k worth of bets remaining
    Field vs astro61200 to finish #1 after Dec 29, 2017: -525 (1.8k worth of bets remaining, max win per bet is 200)
    Player vs Player Bets: JAKEPEAVY -400 vs astro61200 +325 (max profit fav: 400/max bet underdog: 200)

    More lines added, will be adding more later:

    #1 on December 30, 2017 Lines (max bet: 200):

    JAKEPEAVY -110
    BiTeMeUsAdOj +150
    oneunder +200
    JediMindPicks +275
    snapperman2 +330
    astro61200 +400
    GUMMO77 +430
    Grivas_Digeni +540
    mpaschal34 +680
    ArunSh +740
    bobbywaves +850
    MillerTime99 +850
    jack_matz +925
    pokerpro44 +1200
    spider +1250
    snip3r2006 +99999 (requires post up)
    AutoDonk +1500
    chico2663 +4500
    thetrinity +2500
    chili_powder +3000
    playersonly69 +2500
    Optional +1500
    laz +2500
    milwaukee_mike +2500
    Lex_icon +2200
    MrKLC +2250
    franklee168 +1300
    deadphish +1500
    ChuckyTheGoat +1500
    Cross +1750
    slanina +2500
    GaryDN +1500
    mayberry +2250
    joeking99 +3000
    TheGiant +1400
    AustinRussell +1000
    sinmiedo +3000
    Triple_D_Bet +4000


    Current Bets for Tracking:
    JAKEPEAVY H2H - 1000
    bobbywaves - Field -500: 1000 to win 200; JAKEPEAVY -325 (vs astro61200 +260): 1300 to win 400

    Total: 1600 (of 30,000 max)
    Last edited by astro61200; 12-26-16 at 12:34 AM.

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 138 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 71 pts


  14. #14
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 10,531
    Betpoints: 20516

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    i'll put up 1000 to your 200 field against you
    Ouch, missed the line change by 1 minute.

    It pays to lock in early, can save on vig.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/06/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 161 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  15. #15
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 5338

    Also may offer monthly total points bets H2H and PvP here during months when contests run the entire time (so it's easy for me to check). May also offer spreads and totals. Should be an active thread. Won't be for extreme amounts of points but enough to where it'll give some extra incentive to play or watch others play besides stocking up on poker points or trying to make the top 5/10/25 etc even though you clinched making the promo tournament 2 weeks in.

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 138 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 71 pts


  16. #16
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 5338

    More lines added, will be adding more later:

    Lines valid until 24 hours after original post (can't be edited afterward)
    #1 on December 30, 2017 Lines (max bet: 200):

    JAKEPEAVY -110
    BiTeMeUsAdOj +150
    oneunder +200
    JediMindPicks +275
    snapperman2 +330
    astro61200 +400
    GUMMO77 +430
    Grivas_Digeni +540
    mpaschal34 +680
    ArunSh +740
    bobbywaves +850
    MillerTime99 +850
    jack_matz +925
    pokerpro44 +1200
    spider +1250
    snip3r2006 +99999 (requires post up)
    AutoDonk +1500
    chico2663 +4500
    thetrinity +2500
    chili_powder +3000
    playersonly69 +2500
    Optional +1500
    laz +2500
    milwaukee_mike +2500
    Lex_icon +2200
    MrKLC +2250
    franklee168 +1300
    deadphish +1500
    ChuckyTheGoat +1500
    Cross +1750
    slanina +2500
    GaryDN +1500
    mayberry +2250
    joeking99 +3000
    TheGiant +1400
    AustinRussell +1000
    sinmiedo +3000
    Triple_D_Bet +4000
    Last edited by astro61200; 12-26-16 at 07:52 PM.

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 138 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 71 pts


  17. #17
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 15,251
    Betpoints: 70

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    i'll put up 1000 to your 200 field against you
    I said something at 921 post 11. Than you say something at 929 post 13 stating the time is 920. Just forget it. By the way what were you 3rd for 2 days but you have been running 3rd for most of the contest as you state.. I SUCK AT POKER but have been running 2 or 3 for a shit load of time. So keep you 200 Points cause I don't need them.

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1335 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1011 pts


  18. #18
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 5338

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I said something at 921 post 11. Than you say something at 929 post 13 stating the time is 920. Just forget it. By the way what were you 3rd for 2 days but you have been running 3rd for most of the contest as you state.. I SUCK AT POKER but have been running 2 or 3 for a shit load of time. So keep you 200 Points cause I don't need them.
    I updated the original post at 9:20 to change the line. I then waited 3 hours to change it again to give you time to respond. I finally changed the original post again and then you respond? bobbywaves saw it was updated at 9:20 if you have an issue.

    As for when I was 3rd, yes I was 3rd in the contest for about 3 weeks straight then Christmas selling season rolled around so I've been blinded out/quickly pushed in half the tournaments since then because I am either not home or am busy. Not really sure what this has to do with anything, but I am #5 in the leaderboard for the year.

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 138 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 71 pts


  19. #19
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 15,251
    Betpoints: 70

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Ouch, missed the line change by 1 minute.

    It pays to lock in early, can save on vig.
    If he would of put it in this thread than I may have read it. But unless he edits it in here there is no way I would of known. But at least snip was a man of his word and paid me. So i can say i haven't been stiffed yet.

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1335 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1011 pts


  20. #20
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 15,251
    Betpoints: 70

    [QUOTE=astro61200;26651642]I updated the original post at 9:20 to change the line. I then waited 3 hours to change it again to give you time to respond. I finally changed the original post again and then you respond? bobbywaves saw it was updated at 9:20 if you have an issue.
    Dude i have been 2nd or 3 for all of 2 weeks since oct. If you updated it wasn't in this thread.
    p.s. that wasn't what you said. you said in this contest

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1335 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1011 pts


  21. #21
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 15,251
    Betpoints: 70

    look didn't read . not poker player could care less. good luck with your bets

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1335 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1011 pts


  22. #22
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 5338

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    But at least snip was a man of his word and paid me. So i can say i haven't been stiffed yet.
    So you're implying that I'm not? I run contests on here all the time, even ones you've entered. Not my fault you took too long, and I promptly made you aware of it. You then proceed to wait 3 hours to respond, conveniently 15 minutes after I edited the first post again to remove the 9:20 time stamp. No time for angle shooters in this thread. Please buzz off, thanks.

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 138 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 71 pts


  23. #23
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 15,251
    Betpoints: 70

    Sorry . New meds got me wanting to punch someone. sorry

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1335 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1011 pts


  24. #24
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 15,251
    Betpoints: 70

    Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    So you're implying that I'm not? I run contests on here all the time, even ones you've entered. Not my fault you took too long, and I promptly made you aware of it. You then proceed to wait 3 hours to respond, conveniently 15 minutes after I edited the first post again to remove the 9:20 time stamp. No time for angle shooters in this thread. Please buzz off, thanks.
    Dude i'm not an angle shooter as you well know. i just didn't read it. You get old and your eyes see things the wrong way . i wasn't talking or saying you. It has more that bobbo called me a liar when he said snipper didn't pay me.

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1335 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1011 pts


  25. #25
    franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-06-11
    Posts: 1,242
    Betpoints: 212

    Good stuff on the sniper odds bro. I like the move.

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 304 pts


  26. #26
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 10,531
    Betpoints: 20516

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    If he would of put it in this thread than I may have read it. But unless he edits it in here there is no way I would of known. But at least snip was a man of his word and paid me. So i can say i haven't been stiffed yet.
    Astro edited at 9:20 in this thread, that's why I commented you missed it by 1 minute.

    Sniper was banned & there's nothing in your pts history to substantiate your claim that Sniper paid you 100 before he was banned.

    Hint: Chipup paying you 100, is not the same as Sniper paying you 100.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/06/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 161 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  27. #27
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 10,531
    Betpoints: 20516

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    It has more that bobbo called me a liar when he said snipper didn't pay me.
    Because Sniper didn't pay you, there's no proof in your pts history that he did.

    Again...Chipup paid you 100, not Sniper.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/06/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 161 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  28. #28
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 15,251
    Betpoints: 70

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Because Sniper didn't pay you, there's no proof in your pts history that he did.

    Again...Chipup paid you 100, not Sniper.
    Same dude. he was answering to snip when I was chatting him

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1335 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1011 pts


  29. #29
    USCPHILLYGUY
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 8,837
    Betpoints: 1509

    Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    More lines added, will be adding more later:

    #1 on December 30, 2017 Lines (max bet: 200):

    JAKEPEAVY -110
    BiTeMeUsAdOj +150
    oneunder +200
    JediMindPicks +275
    snapperman2 +330
    astro61200 +400
    GUMMO77 +430
    Grivas_Digeni +540
    mpaschal34 +680
    ArunSh +740
    bobbywaves +850
    MillerTime99 +850
    jack_matz +925
    pokerpro44 +1200
    spider +1250
    snip3r2006 +99999 (requires post up)
    AutoDonk +1500
    chico2663 +4500
    thetrinity +2500
    chili_powder +3000
    playersonly69 +2500
    Optional +1500
    laz +2500
    milwaukee_mike +2500
    Lex_icon +2200
    MrKLC +2250
    franklee168 +1300
    deadphish +1500
    ChuckyTheGoat +1500
    Cross +1750
    slanina +2500
    GaryDN +1500
    mayberry +2250
    joeking99 +3000
    TheGiant +1400
    AustinRussell +1000
    sinmiedo +3000
    Triple_D_Bet +4000
    13K in points in 2016 playing a VERY limited schedule and 99% of the time playing the always full 3pm tourney and I cant even get on the board
    Points Awarded:

    JAKEPEAVY21 gave USCPHILLYGUY 3000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  30. #30
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 10,531
    Betpoints: 20516

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Same dude. he was answering to snip when I was chatting him
    Not the same dude.

    Chipup is not the same as Sniper, unless you're implying Chipup has 2 ghosts: Borednaz & Sniper.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/06/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 161 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  31. #31
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 5338

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    13K in points in 2016 playing a VERY limited schedule and 99% of the time playing the always full 3pm tourney and I cant even get on the board
    Used the current top 15 and the current contest to come up with the list. It's 9pm and 11pm heavy because those are the tournaments I play in and so I know more of how those people finish nightly.

    I can add people by request.

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 138 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 71 pts


  32. #32
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 15,251
    Betpoints: 70

    Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Used the current top 15 and the current contest to come up with the list. It's 9pm and 11pm heavy because those are the tournaments I play in and so I know more of how those people finish nightly.

    I can add people by request.
    I don't want to bet you but I am sorry for being an ass.

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1335 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1011 pts


  33. #33
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 5338

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I don't want to bet you but I am sorry for being an ass.
    It's all good.. you going to be playing in the baseball league again next year?

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 138 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    2-2-1 71 pts


  34. #34
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 15,251
    Betpoints: 70

    Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    It's all good.. you going to be playing in the baseball league again next year?
    yes sir

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1335 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1011 pts


  35. #35
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 30,206
    Betpoints: 1943

    I'm a bit disappointed Jake got past me on the tourney leaderboard with 3 days to go.

    Can I have head to head odds for me to get back ahead of him again?

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


123 Last
Top
The author of this thread has limited replies to SBR Pros. You must be an SBR Pro to reply to this thread.