rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

On a more positive note, I was completely amazed at how everyone started
    to clean up the streets along with statues. That to me, that shows respect for
    themselves.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I find it hard to believe that any person with an ounce of brains and understanding about how a democracy works would want the Military to run their country. That is rather stupid. Do these people really think that the military is going to all ow "free and fair" elections? The military has been the ruling power of Egypt since 1952, and NOTHING is going to change that. You can bet that the military will not be nearly as charitable and kind to the demonstrators now, since they are now in charge. The Egyptians want jobs. Here is a newsflash for them. There are none available, and there will be none available for the forseeable future. The Military does not create jobs, unless they are for the Military. Do you really think that they give a caca about the average citizen in Egypt?

What Egypt, and the entire Arab world needs is people with some type of intelligence to lead them. People who know that it will take years, not months, to improve the overall conditions of their nations. People who realize that they are dealing with masses who are uneducated, by today's standards, and have a "herd" mentality. People who are very gullable, and believe that death for the proper cause is more important than life on this planet. People who are willing to sacrifice their lives because they do not have an understanding of just how valuable life really is. When Egypt gets people who have an understanding of what they are up against, Egypt can move forward. Until then, nothing will change.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 02-13-11 at 11:12 AM.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Muslims by definition are incapable of freedom.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Islam is pure evil.

First 12