I found a BOWL system that is 23-4 this bowl season

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lazy-Man
    SBR MVP
    • 12-20-10
    • 1430

    #1
    I found a BOWL system that is 23-4 this bowl season
    Unreal, wished I found it earlier. Not sure if I can post links from another betting forum?
  • Lazy-Man
    SBR MVP
    • 12-20-10
    • 1430

    #2
    My system has 2 categories of net value; the higher the value, the less plays are available, but higher winning %.
    5-0***
    11-3*
    Here are my remaining plays:

    TxAM *
    Utah ***
    Illinois*
    Van***
    Hou***
    SC***
    Fl*
    Or*
    WVU*** (play changed due to ratings error)
    KsSt*
    LSU***
    Comment
    • betplom
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 09-20-06
      • 13444

      #3
      Originally posted by Lazy-Man
      Unreal, wished I found it earlier. Not sure if I can post links from another betting forum?
      prolly not a good idea.

      you can copy/paste the details though.
      Comment
      • Lazy-Man
        SBR MVP
        • 12-20-10
        • 1430

        #4
        OK. I use Sagarin for their ratings, and I use Covers for the basic info, PF - PA. Home and Away values are important distinctions, and I filter those stats with each team's last 5 games stats. *I compare the value from each team and apply that net difference to the higher rated team.
        I then compare that net value with the point spread. I take the side, if any, that has at least 3 points more value than team's net value.*
        For instance, I picked Stanford tonight because my system's final net team value between the 2 teams was +2 for Ok St., and since Stanford was a 5 point dog, 5-2 = +3, which gave Stanford my minimum +3 points of positive value.
        I've spent the last 7 years trying lots of different *stats and filters. You don't have to use Sagarin, almost any RPI will give you a relative scale to work with. That's about all I want to share.
        Find what works best for you.*
        Comment
        • streak1234
          SBR High Roller
          • 06-29-10
          • 116

          #5
          Very interesting. After the mini-bowl bash I've been taking, I would have wished to find you earlier. I wish you good luck because I will be riding with you.
          Comment
          • floridagolfer
            SBR MVP
            • 12-19-08
            • 2762

            #6
            Originally posted by Lazy-Man
            OK. I use Sagarin for their ratings, and I use Covers for the basic info, PF - PA. Home and Away values are important distinctions, and I filter those stats with each team's last 5 games stats. *I compare the value from each team and apply that net difference to the higher rated team.
            I then compare that net value with the point spread. I take the side, if any, that has at least 3 points more value than team's net value.*
            For instance, I picked Stanford tonight because my system's final net team value between the 2 teams was +2 for Ok St., and since Stanford was a 5 point dog, 5-2 = +3, which gave Stanford my minimum +3 points of positive value.
            I've spent the last 7 years trying lots of different *stats and filters. You don't have to use Sagarin, almost any RPI will give you a relative scale to work with. That's about all I want to share.
            Find what works best for you.*
            Please explain this further. You simply can't be taking the rating and adding the difference in points scored/allowed over the last five games.
            Comment
            • Prospects_
              SBR Hustler
              • 04-14-10
              • 98

              #7
              Lang is on Clemson, so I hope this system is correct. Everyone is on Clemson, so WV may be the play.
              Comment
              • dom75
                SBR Wise Guy
                • 10-11-10
                • 779

                #8
                Sounds interesting.... I'll be watchin this system
                Comment
                • Guest

                  #9
                  Originally posted by floridagolfer

                  Please explain this further. You simply can't be taking the rating and adding the difference in points scored/allowed over the last five games.
                  Doubt he can explain further since he didnt write it
                  Comment
                  • Sniperpicks
                    SBR MVP
                    • 01-14-11
                    • 4717

                    #10
                    this comes out when there is like 6 of 35 games left?


                    comeon man !

                    Comment
                    • ttwarrior1
                      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                      • 06-23-09
                      • 28500

                      #11
                      the favorite? oh yeh great system
                      Comment
                      • StackinGreen
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 10-09-10
                        • 12140

                        #12
                        Yes, systems that pick games that have already been played are generally pretty "good" ... what I can't figure out is how you missed even one, let alone 4?

                        Comment
                        • statnerds
                          SBR MVP
                          • 09-23-09
                          • 4047

                          #13
                          I actually do have a system that is 10-2 LY,

                          9-3 so far this season

                          and is 57-25 from 2005-2010

                          And there is no way in hell I would share it with any of you fukks or ever post it in a public forum.
                          Comment
                          • Landscaper
                            SBR MVP
                            • 10-12-10
                            • 2712

                            #14
                            I have a system that has a system
                            Comment
                            • Lazy-Man
                              SBR MVP
                              • 12-20-10
                              • 1430

                              #15
                              West Virginia covers. Unreal
                              Comment
                              • spankie
                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                • 02-10-11
                                • 9992

                                #16
                                lazy man
                                Comment
                                • Grits n' Gravy
                                  Restricted User
                                  • 06-10-10
                                  • 13024

                                  #17
                                  The Sagarin rating and strength of schedule system is nothing new. Had a few solid years and tanked badly 2 years ago if I recall correctly.
                                  Comment
                                  • Lazy-Man
                                    SBR MVP
                                    • 12-20-10
                                    • 1430

                                    #18
                                    Again this ain't my system. Go on covers and under systems and strategies forum there's a guy that posted all the plays well before game time
                                    Comment
                                    • Grits n' Gravy
                                      Restricted User
                                      • 06-10-10
                                      • 13024

                                      #19
                                      jbragg at rx used to post them. People begged and when they hit rough patch he got shit on for just providing info people wanted.
                                      Comment
                                      • tony_come
                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                        • 03-31-10
                                        • 21695

                                        #20
                                        Smart money is on KSt

                                        that's all I'm going to share
                                        Comment
                                        • Ace_of_Spades
                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                          • 10-14-09
                                          • 13518

                                          #21
                                          Oh boy
                                          Comment
                                          • NeverBackDown
                                            SBR Wise Guy
                                            • 11-30-11
                                            • 543

                                            #22
                                            Comment
                                            • raydog
                                              SBR Hall of Famer
                                              • 11-07-07
                                              • 6984

                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by tony_come
                                              Smart money is on KSt

                                              that's all I'm going to share
                                              wrong so far... but hey, you had a 50/50 chance of looking like you had a clue
                                              Comment
                                              • SEAHAWKHARRY
                                                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                • 11-29-07
                                                • 26074

                                                #24
                                                Love this!!!!!
                                                Comment
                                                • flocko76
                                                  SBR MVP
                                                  • 10-01-10
                                                  • 1447

                                                  #25
                                                  so does the system like k state straight up or ats? I have arkansas -.5 in a teaser I have.
                                                  Comment
                                                  • Lazy-Man
                                                    SBR MVP
                                                    • 12-20-10
                                                    • 1430

                                                    #26
                                                    It's ats. And its only a 1* play. Again not my system and not taking any credit for it
                                                    Comment
                                                    • tony_come
                                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                                      • 03-31-10
                                                      • 21695

                                                      #27
                                                      Raydog

                                                      Please take Arkansas
                                                      Comment
                                                      • frostno98
                                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                                        • 09-11-07
                                                        • 9769

                                                        #28
                                                        Fading any of your posted plays would be a good system as well.
                                                        Comment
                                                        • the h man
                                                          SBR High Roller
                                                          • 10-14-10
                                                          • 145

                                                          #29
                                                          Does the play change to more stars now that the line has moved from +7.5 to +9.5?
                                                          Comment
                                                          • EddieMunster
                                                            SBR Hustler
                                                            • 01-05-12
                                                            • 67

                                                            #30
                                                            Interesting, but I think u should go back and look at at least last 2-3 bowl seasons to see if this years bowl results on that system might be an anomaly.
                                                            Comment
                                                            • khaden
                                                              SBR MVP
                                                              • 01-19-09
                                                              • 1864

                                                              #31
                                                              Originally posted by tony_come
                                                              Smart money is on KSt

                                                              that's all I'm going to share
                                                              Who are you referring to-Lang? He is on KState
                                                              Comment
                                                              • tony_come
                                                                SBR Posting Legend
                                                                • 03-31-10
                                                                • 21695

                                                                #32
                                                                whos lang
                                                                Comment
                                                                • thebestthereis
                                                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                                                  • 03-01-09
                                                                  • 11459

                                                                  #33
                                                                  if you ever bet the same pick as lang it is because of 1 of 2 things. you have dog shit for a brain or you want to lose money...or both. you don't have to fade him but you cannot be on the same pick.
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • statnerds
                                                                    SBR MVP
                                                                    • 09-23-09
                                                                    • 4047

                                                                    #34
                                                                    could not find my data at time of posting, so here is my 'system', which isn't really a system.

                                                                    since 2004, Bowl Games only

                                                                    70-21 SU

                                                                    67-24 ATS
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • Ace_of_Spades
                                                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                                                      • 10-14-09
                                                                      • 13518

                                                                      #35
                                                                      It was good until Lazy found it
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      Search
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Working...