ElCapitan
    ElCapitan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Just my 2 cents for iOS - if you haven't tried the new Sportacular, you're missing something.

Fast, easy to navigate, lets you easily set tons of alerts (score changes, period changes, start of game, end of game, red zone, etc) for any game. This app used to be garbage but the new update has made this my go to app to follow games I bet on.

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    Just my 2 cents for iOS - if you haven't tried the new Sportacular, you're missing something.

Fast, easy to navigate, lets you easily set tons of alerts (score changes, period changes, start of game, end of game, red zone, etc) for any game. This app used to be garbage but the new update has made this my go to app to follow games I bet on.
    Thanks.

Hated the ESPN app

ilovewinning
    ilovewinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post

Ill check it out on my iPod, cant find it on the galaxy

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

For android score mobile

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

They Are also on android play store sports alerts and sports yahoo pretty good
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovewinning View Post
    Are there any recommendations for android? I just moved here from IOS.

ilovewinning

Quote Originally Posted by 16johnnymac View Post
    They Are also on android play store sports alerts and sports yahoo pretty good
    I can't find any in google play, may be a US thing?

ilovewinning

Think im getting there, i found this site which was pretty useful - http://www.sportsbets4free.co.uk/hom...-betting-apps/

You can get sky bet, william hill for android but not in the normal google store, only via apk files? and other markets. Didn't even realise there were other markets!

First 12