trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10482

Taylor Swift +3 & History Repeating or Rhyming etc

17 years ago a dumpling headed Eli Manning led the New York football Giants across the pond into Wembley stadium to defeat the Miami dolphins in the the first international regular season NFL game ever.

Now, we find ourselves with two similarly dumpling shaped QBs one of whom brought the big arena this year into Germany. Defeating also….the Miami Dolphins.

game analysis:
    I am really against Taylor Swift generated AI photos but some were really funny before the Elon decided free speech didn’t apply to Swift memes.

there are really so very many reasons to like the chiefs here and I will gladly grab +3 at modest juice.

Am still holding a Niners SB winner future so a middle here would be fan fuggin tastic.

probably best case scenario for everyone here is Chiefs losing a very close heartbreaker and Taylor Swift seen consoling her loser boyfriend, displaying the strength and power of all woman and further advancing female empowerment and emasculation of sad loser men.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2894

All of the naysayers that keep saying the NFL is rigged and fixed already have it all figured out. Hundreds of comments by people on youtube, tik tok, twitter, (insert any social media platform), saying it's scripted the Chiefs will beat the Niners, Travis Kelce will have a huge day and win the MVP, and then of course during the post game celebration, will get down to one knee and propose to Taylor Swift!...Ratings will be astronomical, all-time high records with viewership, fandom and fanfare, publicity, and revenue to the likes we have never seen! This is the popular conspiracy narrative running rampant on the aforementioned platforms...one big problem with that theory. she will be performing in Japan on Saturday Feb 10th. that gives her very little time and very little margin for error to catch her flight back to the USA after her concert and be in attendance. it's doable and feasible, but highly unlikely. on second thought, Goddell and all of others who are in cahoots and in on the gag will make sure that private jet is all fueled up and ready to go!...pay off the customs agents, airline security and officials, avoid any potential delays and obstacles and make sure her arse makes it back in time for the game!...

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    All of the naysayers that keep saying the NFL is rigged and fixed already have it all figured out. Hundreds of comments by people on youtube, tik tok, twitter, (insert any social media platform), saying it's scripted the Chiefs will beat the Niners, Travis Kelce will have a huge day and win the MVP, and then of course during the post game celebration, will get down to one knee and propose to Taylor Swift!...Ratings will be astronomical, all-time high records with viewership, fandom and fanfare, publicity, and revenue to the likes we have never seen! This is the popular conspiracy narrative running rampant on the aforementioned platforms...one big problem with that theory. she will be performing in Japan on Saturday Feb 10th. that gives her very little time and very little margin for error to catch her flight back to the USA after her concert and be in attendance. it's doable and feasible, but highly unlikely. on second thought, Goddell and all of others who are in cahoots and in on the gag will make sure that private jet is all fueled up and ready to go!...pay off the customs agents, airline security and officials, avoid any potential delays and obstacles and make sure her arse makes it back in time for the game!...

I'm fairly certain they could just pop her tranny arse into a military jet and refuel it however times it takes to get her back here going sonic boom fast. After all, her NOT being at that game - is a national security threat.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I'm fairly certain they could just pop her tranny arse into a military jet and refuel it however times it takes to get her back here going sonic boom fast. After all, her NOT being at that game - is a national security threat.
    Shit - I forgot to mention @ the us taxpayers expense too.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave hehfest 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

trobin31

Yeah I know she has the Tokyo show but this feeds into her being a boss lady

I don’t buy into conspiracy. Mahomes has been beasting and just in control of every game. Spagnolo is just brilliant

very notable Tony Romo made a statement regarding taking KC if bookmakers make them dogs again. A few years ago you would have never heard an analyst make that statement. Looks like public and money is gonna be on chiefs

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20613

Points Awarded:

budwiser gave VeggieDog 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2291

Actually, the best case scenario is for a Niners early blowout so CBS will stop showing Taylor Swift by the time the second quarter starts. 🤣🤣🤣

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90434

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    17 years ago a dumpling headed Eli Manning led the New York football Giants across the pond into Wembley stadium to defeat the Miami dolphins in the the first international regular season NFL game ever.

Now, we find ourselves with two similarly dumpling shaped QBs one of whom brought the big arena this year into Germany. Defeating also….the Miami Dolphins.

game analysis:
    I am really against Taylor Swift generated AI photos but some were really funny before the Elon decided free speech didn’t apply to Swift memes.

there are really so very many reasons to like the chiefs here and I will gladly grab +3 at modest juice.

Am still holding a Niners SB winner future so a middle here would be fan fuggin tastic.

probably best case scenario for everyone here is Chiefs losing a very close heartbreaker and Taylor Swift seen consoling her loser boyfriend, displaying the strength and power of all woman and further advancing female empowerment and emasculation of sad loser men.

Stupid

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Stupid
    this is high level analysis. Emphasis on anal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tradeout

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5443

Should I add Over 41½ or Under 53½ with Chiefs +7½? (6-point teaser)

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 436

Over

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 227

Interesting

Da Manster!

Some San Fran money is starting to come in now. Niners (-2) at (-110) at BET365 right now.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Some San Fran money is starting to come in now. Niners (-2) at (-110) at BET365 right now.
    Yes but it won't get to-3 will it?

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yes but it won't get to-3 will it?
    damn good question LB and I would say no or to put it another way and more accurately, I do firmly believe that if and when it does hit (+3) again (and that is a very big IF) it will immediately get bet back down again to 2.5 or 2 just like it did when the Niners opened up as a 3 point favorite shortly after the Championship games were over.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23017

TS & it's boyfriend F no a mfs

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2291

It looked like NFL was using Taylor but it’s the other way around. She announced her new album at the Grammys. Now during SB she’ll be self-promoting it. She should do a live stream in the club suite during halftime with sample of her new songs. 🤣

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5264

you all fail to see the cupcakes KC faced all season and lost to

Miami was cursed by the playbook cover so were 2 more nfl team s Browns and chrgers and the two college teams did not win it all

KC also was -11 in turnovers 49ers ++++10

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3804

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    It looked like NFL was using Taylor but it’s the other way around. She announced her new album at the Grammys. Now during SB she’ll be self-promoting it. She should do a live stream in the club suite during halftime with sample of her new songs. 藍
    either that or she's just in love with Travis Kelce and likes to enjoy herself.