Betpoints: 32341

He's a prima donna.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    He's a prima donna.
    I bet that 20 other teams would be interested in him tough.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator

Do you think the Vikings want him back?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

wouldn't that be interesting. They do have some cap space. So much depends on that. I think he ends up staying in Buffalo.

https://nfltraderumors.co/nfl-cap-space-1/

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2762

Sean Payton wants ALL of the wrs, guy is playing Madden

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by Thefix13 View Post
    Sean Payton wants ALL of the wrs, guy is playing Madden
    When he doesn't win like usual they will blame Wilson

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Josh Allen isn't really that good, I've been telling you guys on this site every single year for years that he was overrated, he is very loose with the football, he's not accurate, and he doesn't know how to target his #1 guy. Josh Allen can't be the best player on a championship team. He's not even the best on his team, Diggs is better than him. If Diggs leaves the Bills and get no replacement they are gonna be at the bottom of the AFC I predict.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Josh Allen isn't really that good, I've been telling you guys on this site every single year for years that he was overrated, he is very loose with the football, he's not accurate, and he doesn't know how to target his #1 guy. Josh Allen can't be the best player on a championship team. He's not even the best on his team, Diggs is better than him. If Diggs leaves the Bills and get no replacement they are gonna be at the bottom of the AFC I predict.
    And I've been agreeing with that pretty much every step of the way.
    To be fair he's talented but not the generational great people make him out to be.
    Allen was sloppy before Dabol arrived in Buffalo, Dabol cleaned Allen up, then he had a couple of very productive seasons, then Dabol goes to New York, Allen reverts to his sloppy ways again.

Daniel Jones was getting mauled on a weekly basis, sacked and fumbled running for his life due to no offensive line protection, Dabol comes to New York, cleans up the o-line, devises game plans suited to Jones roll out style, takes the previous inept Giants to the playoffs where Jones outduels Cousins in a shootout.

Shanny is the same way, took Matt Ryan to the SB, made Ryan into the league MVP.
    Look at some of the mediocre QB's Shanahan has elevated like Dabol has.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

i put a curse on the bills long ago after seeing sign held up by fans that said JOE WHO ? when JOE M played for chiefs and thats it they are good in sesaon but will fail in playoffs hey wtf you had 4 chances consectuitive and blew it 4 times in a row s/u and ats

i rember one year guy said look at the break i got with bilss leading as 10 pt pup vs cowboys 2nd meeting something like 17 - 6 i said dont count your chikens before thay hatch cowboys rompded 2nd half shut bills down to zeroe points and won 31 - 17

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Diggs posted the best numbers of his career when he came to Buffalo. He led the league in catches and yards, so someone was getting the ball to him. And that was before they went to a 17 game schedule.
    Last edited by Kermit; 06-23-23 at 10:21 AM.

Kermit

And didn't the Bills lead the league in dropped passes last year? They were definitely up at the top.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Diggs posted the best numbers of his career when he came to Buffalo. He led the league in catches and yards, so someone was getting the ball to him. And that was before they went to a 17 game schedule.
    Well he was on the verge of breaking out already on Minnesota. He came to buffalo in the prime of his career. Like I said, Diggs is the best player on that team. Take Diggs off that team and Josh Allen wouldn't do shit except scramble every game for 60 yards and throw 2 picks a game.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Diggs starting to have Antonio Brown like symptoms.

Kermit

Well he was on the verge of breaking out already on Minnesota. He came to buffalo in the prime of his career. Like I said, Diggs is the best player on that team. Take Diggs off that team and Josh Allen wouldn't do shit except scramble every game for 60 yards and throw 2 picks a game.
    Or maybe Diggs hit his stride and lost a step and doesn't have it anymore. I watched him drop some easy passes last year. Gabe Davis too.

Josh Allen is the best player on that team. Claiming that Diggs is the best guy is asinine.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Diggs is Garbage. Bro you fall in love with these guys. His career is headed down a hill
    Watch and see.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Diggs is Garbage. Bro you fall in love with these guys. His career is headed down a hill
    Watch and see.
    WRs don't last forever so of course he will slow down but he's not near that point yet. He's a great WR and he complains because the guy wants to win, he's a winner, he's made clutch plays in the playoffs throughout his career. He had a walkoff touchdown, the minnesota miracle, that was all him. Josh Allen has never once come up clutch in the playoffs in his career. Diggs was a star before buffalo already, Allen was never a star without Diggs. Josh Allen isn't a great and he has proven me right time and time again. Nothing he does impresses me, and nothing he ever does impresses me.

When everyone was jizzing over buffalo last year to start the season, thinking they were a lock to make it, I was the first one on this board that told you all, once the playoffs roll around, you're going to see the real Josh Allen. And I was right. And I'll be right again this year. I don't care if they go 15-2. Wait till the playoffs, and watch him melt.
    Last edited by Goat Milk; 06-23-23 at 11:32 PM.

Goat Milk

Or maybe Diggs hit his stride and lost a step and doesn't have it anymore. I watched him drop some easy passes last year. Gabe Davis too.

Josh Allen is the best player on that team. Claiming that Diggs is the best guy is asinine.
    Really? Then why is Josh allen 37-12 with diggs in his career, and 15-13 without him? It's cause Josh Allen isn't shit.

Here is something else for you. In 2022, Josh allen on passes to WRs not targetting diggs. Allen averaged:
    56.9% completion, 51.5% success, 0.19 EPA/att, 13 tds, 9 picks.

Summary? Josh Allen blows balls without Diggs. Stats don't lie.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30492

Bills fans seem to think it was because Diggs felt like the Bills should have came to him about who they should hire as the next WR coach after Chad Hall left for the Jaguars

Very much a diva if that's the reason he's so upset

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

He's a great WR and he complains because the guy wants to win, he's a winner, he's made clutch plays in the playoffs throughout his career.
    I don't mind a guy going off on his teammates ONCE.... just to wake them up. Especially coming from a LEADER type of player. Diggs hasn't shown sh## as a leader. He's starting to be a LOUD bit##. OBJ, Owens, AB type of player. A leader is a like Jerry Rice... Marvin Harrison. Just keep quiet in the locker room... explode and let your play do the talking.. ON THE FIELD.

Tired of hearing all this talk about CHAMPIONSHIP... and I only want to play for a contender. Truth be told... it's called a LARGE PAY CHECK. That's what they are really playing for every Sunday. Everything else is people talking out of their a$$.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19321

No, he is a whiner and broke up the team once.

Kermit

Really? Then why is Josh allen 37-12 with diggs in his career, and 15-13 without him? It's cause Josh Allen isn't shit.

Here is something else for you. In 2022, Josh allen on passes to WRs not targetting diggs. Allen averaged:
    56.9% completion, 51.5% success, 0.19 EPA/att, 13 tds, 9 picks.

Summary? Josh Allen blows balls without Diggs. Stats don't lie.
    Wait, he didn't put up great numbers in his first 2 years in the league like every other elite QB has apparently done? I am shocked.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26331

Bills would be better off with Sutton

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    Bills would be better off with Sutton
    And Denver is looki8ng to move him.

He's a nice ancillary wideout and as a Gee-Man fan wouldn't mind him on my roster.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30492

Sutton hasn't been the same since his ACL tear. Would be a BIG downgrade from Diggs

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Watch and see.
    wild take, no? i wouldnt say diggs is garbage.. but i can definitely name a bit of guys i would take over him.

stevenash

^
    Jefferson, Chase, Cooper Kupp, Hill, Kelce, Adams, and Lamb.

I'm fully aware Klece is a TE, he's still a receiver that is targeted the same number of times Diggs is, and makes the same amount of receptions too.

Difference is Kelce is more dependable than Diggs is.

JayDr3am
    Handi

^
    Jefferson, Chase, Cooper Kupp, Hill, Kelce, Adams, and Lamb.

I'm fully aware Klece is a TE, he's still a receiver that is targeted the same number of times Diggs is, and makes the same amount of receptions too.

Difference is Kelce is more dependable than Diggs is.
    dhop.. maybe even.. amari cooper..

stevenash

^
    Maybe AJ Brown too

Hurts loves him in Philly

Goat Milk

Wait, he didn't put up great numbers in his first 2 years in the league like every other elite QB has apparently done? I am shocked.
    And the 2022 stats without diggs? Awful.

JayDr3am
    Handi

yeah i would take aj brown too. its just weird. diggs isnt bad hes just not near the best.

stevenash

Black ink

Hall of Fame voters look for the black ink on their career resumes.
    Black ink signifies the league leader in a particular season.

Diggs led the league in 2020 in receptions and yards.
    That's it.

I understand it's next to impossible to replicate that 2020 season in 2021, but still there was a twenty percent decrease in production in 2021.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...D/DiggSt00.htm

Kermit

Josh Allen blows balls without Diggs. Stats don't lie.
    What big numbers did Diggs put up without Allen? You said that he was "On the verge of breaking out in Minnesota" He had already played with them for 5 years. Most guys have already "Broken out" by then.

Goat Milk

What big numbers did Diggs put up without Allen? You said that he was "On the verge of breaking out in Minnesota" He had already played with them for 5 years. Most guys have already "Broken out" by then.
    He had b2b 1000 yard years as the number 2 guy. He wasn't this highly prized guy coming into the nfl, he had to work on his craft more than these guys like justin jefferson who have had their dicks sucked since they were little. Josh Allen is a loser because he's not a good leader. Last year in the playoffs when diggs was complaining, telling him to give me the ball, Josh Allen didn't look up from his tablet. He didn't even address diggs himself, it took the head coach to do that. That's the worst leadership you will ever see from a qb. Brady tackled issues with his players head on. Josh Allen's answer to Diggs frustration?

"Let me sit in on the bench and ignore this guy, and pretend I'm looking at my tablet."

The great Josh Allen ladies and gentlemen.

I'll come back to this thread in 10 years and get the last laugh.

stevenash

^
    Can we at least all agree on that Diggs was the best WR in the NFL in 2020, and a top six-eight NFL WR since his rookie year in 2015?
    AND.. so far he's had a very, very nice career.
    Can we all agree on that?

Now, as far and the greatest of the greats list.
    Diggs is not in the same conversation that includes Rice, Largent, TO, Moss, Calvin Johnson, AB, Fitz, Swann...

Diggs is on the next level down with Reggie Wayne, and the Chris Carter's of the world...

Open questions for whoever wants to chime in ?

Diggs or Julio Jones?
    Diggs or James Lofton?
    Diggs or Michael Irwin?

12 Last