Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    He had b2b 1000 yard years as the number 2 guy. He wasn't this highly prized guy coming into the nfl, he had to work on his craft more than these guys like justin jefferson who have had their dicks sucked since they were little. Josh Allen is a loser because he's not a good leader. Last year in the playoffs when diggs was complaining, telling him to give me the ball, Josh Allen didn't look up from his tablet. He didn't even address diggs himself, it took the head coach to do that. That's the worst leadership you will ever see from a qb. Brady tackled issues with his players head on. Josh Allen's answer to Diggs frustration?

"Let me sit in on the bench and ignore this guy, and pretend I'm looking at my tablet."

The great Josh Allen ladies and gentlemen.

I'll come back to this thread in 10 years and get the last laugh.
    Why in 10 years? Why not next year?

Diggs had 25% of the targets in that Playoff game against Cincinatti. How do we know that Diggs just couldn't get open due to the coverage?

And maybe Allen was getting frustrated with Diggs' playing and didn't want to make a situation even worse. Would it have made Allen a better leader if he got up and started yelling and swearing back at Diggs?

Kermit

He had b2b 1000 yard years as the number 2 guy.
    Really? Who was the #1 guy in 2019 for the Vikings?

Theilen? He didn't even have as many receiving yards as Dalvin Cook.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    Can we at least all agree on that Diggs was the best WR in the NFL in 2020, and a top six-eight NFL WR since his rookie year in 2015?
    Diggs is maybe in the top 3 (Probably in the top 5) in Yards since 2020. He can thank Josh Allen for that.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Diggs is maybe in the top 3 (Probably in the top 5) in Yards since 2020. He can thank Josh Allen for that.
    Diggs is #4. I was close.

Jesus Christ, the ONLY receiver with more targets since Diggs joined the Bills in 2020 is Davante Adams.

And Diggs is tied for the most catches since 2020.

Please do continue with the argument of how Allen doesn't get him the ball.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

WRs don't last forever so of course he will slow down but he's not near that point yet. He's a great WR and he complains because the guy wants to win, he's a winner, he's made clutch plays in the playoffs throughout his career. He had a walkoff touchdown, the minnesota miracle, that was all him. Josh Allen has never once come up clutch in the playoffs in his career. Diggs was a star before buffalo already, Allen was never a star without Diggs. Josh Allen isn't a great and he has proven me right time and time again. Nothing he does impresses me, and nothing he ever does impresses me.

When everyone was jizzing over buffalo last year to start the season, thinking they were a lock to make it, I was the first one on this board that told you all, once the playoffs roll around, you're going to see the real Josh Allen. And I was right. And I'll be right again this year. I don't care if they go 15-2. Wait till the playoffs, and watch him melt.
    The way the New Orleans DB went down, had me wondering if it was staged.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30492

Diggs or Julio Jones?
    Diggs or James Lofton?
    Diggs or Michael Irwin?
    Diggs
    Lofton
    Irvin

asiagambler

I think Goat Milk won a lot of prop bets with Diggs so that's his guy. Same as Jamal Murray

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The great Josh Allen ladies and gentlemen.
    Allen didn't help the team either. Turnovers at the most... jaw dropping of times.

We can agree on that.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Q.?
    Name the last WR to win the MVP award?

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68593

Q.?
    Name the last WR to win the MVP award?
    Has anyone?

stevenash

^
    Never

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Diggs and Allen are good friends on and off the field. I am a huge Bills supporter and havent missed a game in many years. Diggs was upset during the playoff loss to Cinncy , as every member of that team should have been. Knock Allen all you want , yes he fumbles at times. The guy is a true warrior who wants to win just as bad as Diggs does. They will find harmony this year , again , and be right back in the mix come playoff time

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    Diggs and Allen are good friends on and off the field. I am a huge Bills supporter and havent missed a game in many years. Diggs was upset during the playoff loss to Cinncy , as every member of that team should have been. Knock Allen all you want , yes he fumbles at times. The guy is a true warrior who wants to win just as bad as Diggs does. They will find harmony this year , again , and be right back in the mix come playoff time
    Are you a member of the Bills mafia?

I'll say this much, Bills fans are very loyal.
    I place a premium on loyalty.
    Points Awarded:

franz555 gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

franz555

Are you a member of the Bills mafia?

I'll say this much, Bills fans are very loyal.
    I place a premium on loyalty.
    Im also a Maple Leafs fan , so i know the pain and frustration of Losing. Those 4 straight SB losses are impossible to forget. They were a great team that couldnt win the big one. With Allen at the helm , the whole city and fan base are starting to believe again.

Yes im a member of The Bills Mafia Fan club

stevenash

^
    I'm a lifelong Giants fan.
    I'm from a cradle to grave NYG family.
    We've had our share of losing years too.
    Points Awarded:

franz555 gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

franz555

^
    I'm a lifelong Giants fan.
    I'm from a cradle to grave NYG family.
    We've had our share of losing years too.
    " Norwood wide right "

Youve tasted the sweet nectar of a SB win a couple of times

stevenash

^
    I wasn't going to go there. =) with the Norwood missed FG.

Growing up my guy was Phil Simms.
    The SB over Elway was my favorite NYG moment.
    That and the 49'er NFC Championship game when Craig fumbled.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

Diggs is always whining and unhappy about something...I'd get rid of him while he still has value and go another route at WR....Hopkins?

Addition by subtraction and get someone or multiple guys with better attitudes.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

asiagambler

Maybe Diggs got jealous of Allen getting the Madden cover

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    IQ is more important than heart. Allen is a bozo and I don't trust him with the ball late in games. He's always trying to be the hero instead of taking the best available play. That's why guys like Brady and Mahomes are so good, they don't force the issue and just work through their progressions. Allen isn't capable of doing that.

asiagambler

IQ is more important than heart. Allen is a bozo and I don't trust him with the ball late in games. He's always trying to be the hero instead of taking the best available play. That's why guys like Brady and Mahomes are so good, they don't force the issue and just work through their progressions. Allen isn't capable of doing that.
    They are better passers than Allen but what makes Allen effective is his legs. Can a QB like him win a Super Bowl ?

I think it's just a matter of time. Hurts got really close last year

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    They are better passers than Allen but what makes Allen effective is his legs. Can a QB like him win a Super Bowl ?

I think it's just a matter of time. Hurts got really close last year
    Hurts is not as sloppy when he's running as allen. Allen holds the football very loose. Hurts is the superior player all around, in every aspect. If Allen is gonna win a ring it's gotta be behind an amazing defense and running game I think. He can't be the best player on a championship team, he just gets all the credit as the qb obviously.

stevenash

I'm not buying the Buffalo Kool-Ade.
    They're not a scary team.

Their run game is ordinary, at best.
    Belichick gave up on Damien Harris, and he doesn't catch passes out of the backfield, neither does James Cook.
    The backs are boring and vanilla

Knox the tight end still has a banged leg, which may explain why they moved up in the first round and drafted the big TE Kincaid form Utah.

The offense is Allen and Diggs, and quite frankly I think Gabe Davis is a tad overrated, take away that monster game he had against Pitt last year, and the WC game against Miami, the rest of the season was nothing really special.
    Davis is a decent WR2.

So, if Knox is out, Buffalo is starting a tag team of serviceable RB's, a rookie TE, and no real deep threat besides Diggs.
    And the Buffalo defense is not that much better than NYJ or Miami defense either.

First 12