jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That’s a lot of points let’s take away Hawaii guys

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Some of the worst College teams are Hawaii, Duke, Colorado teams CU CSU and Arizona.
    No doubt. Colorado looked pathetic last week. And Hawaii is even worse.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Does Harbaugh get "style points" for the rankings... if he wins 84-0?

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Does Harbaugh get "style points" for the rankings... if he wins 84-0?
    It's a good question. Alab just won, 55-0. Maybe he tries to match that score.

I'm good to do some extra reading on HAW. I know the HAW qb Yellen has some talent, as he transferred in from two bigger schools.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

7 touchdowns is a lot. They might cover for but could also fail. If the line is closes at -50 a push is possible as well.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

QB “competition” ongoing so McNamara will still be throwing if/when he comes in. Hawaii is so atrocious it’s hard not to see Michigan scoring 2+ TDs a quarter but one stupid play like a puck six or nuggets punt ruins a -50

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Its 52 now

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Who is on Michigan?

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    QB “competition” ongoing so McNamara will still be throwing if/when he comes in. Hawaii is so atrocious it’s hard not to see Michigan scoring 2+ TDs a quarter but one stupid play like a puck six or nuggets punt ruins a -50
    Agreed.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Who is on Michigan?
    it is hawaii or no play for me

BeatTheJerk

Michigan here got it when opened @ -48.5

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i don't either. just not sure when harbaugh takes foot off the gas.
    I think Michigan can take their feet off the gas and still peddle a bike and win Daytona. This Hawaii team blows chunks.

BeatTheJerk

Hawaii is so bad.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

This is actually going very similarly to my Clemson/Citadel example. We’ll see if Michigan can cover though

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    This is actually going very similarly to my Clemson/Citadel example. We’ll see if Michigan can cover though
    I clicked to bet UM but by mistake selected Hawaii +53. I saw the mistake and said, fukk it, I'll let it ride. Looks like they might cover with this TD. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

Yeah that’s the best when an accident wins, or after a game is over and you lost and you’re sad and depressed, lonely and flaccid, then you see it graded as a win because you clicked the wrong thing and you get the happiest boner of your life
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave texhooper 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Yeah that’s the best when an accident wins, or after a game is over and you lost and you’re sad and depressed, lonely and flaccid, then you see it graded as a win because you clicked the wrong thing and you get the happiest boner of your life
    I was playing shitty blackjack in Canada a couple weeks ago where you don't play in front of the dealer. you sit at a table nearby. I press the hit button while sitting on 20. At a normal table, you would never say hit and if you did, the dealer would ask "Are you sure"? Well of course I busted. Fukkkk

But I got lucky with Hawaii tonight. I would never, ever take those bums if I'm thinking straight.

I did hit App State and Ga Southern MLs. Those were HUGE. I should have won GaS first half ML too until those scab refs fukked up the half.

TheMoneyShot

Watched the entire game on a slight delay... (was watching other college games).

Clearly it was the play calling in the 2nd half for Michigan.... they called the wrong (defensive) coverage intentionally to see what defenders would do... players didn't make the mistakes... it was the play calling. Harbaugh intentionally stayed under the spread. So obvious.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Watched the entire game on a slight delay... (was watching other college games).

Clearly it was the play calling in the 2nd half for Michigan.... they called the wrong (defensive) coverage intentionally to see what defenders would do... players didn't make the mistakes... it was the play calling. Harbaugh intentionally stayed under the spread. So obvious.
    Shot, I think there's some truth in what you say. This was clearly a Name Your Score game.

What goes into motivation from the FAV in a game like this?
    1) Avoid injuries. If you lose a key player in a throwaway game, you're a fool.
    2) Give your backups some playing time. They're key to your team. You need them to practice and to stay sharp (in case of injury).
    3) You really have to hesitate about putting up a crooked # vs an over-matched Non-Conf oppenent. If you score 84, it's going to be very hard to schedule them again. Harbaugh might want to play a game in Hawaii (if the Home-and-Home isn't already under contract).

TheMoneyShot

^ Chucky... on Hawaii's scoring TD drive 4th quarter.... IMO phantom defensive hold on 3rd and 10. Gave Hawaii a first down. The following play Michigan uses leverage on one side of the field for no reason.... and boom Hawaii runs for a 54 yard TD. It makes zero sense.

Michigan offense around 416 yards 1st half. Only 172 total yards 2nd half. Michigan even used a 3rd QB. Harbaugh knows his team.... he did everything to stay under the opening line. Just like everyone on this board said... Hawaii is total trash.

TheMoneyShot

Another fun stat... Hawaii's QB 36.1% completion percentage for the entire game. lol they had no other choice but to have a RB score with a 54 yard run. The dude that scored didn't even have a TD this season.... until today. Twilight zone sh##.

ChuckyTheGoat

I don't know that I'm willing to go that far. The HAW QB might be Janet yellen's nephew.

I do think there are reasons why a game plays to a final that's less than the true Net Talent difference. See my points above.

I wasn't watching the game. Was listening to the Hawaii radio announcers, and even they were surprised by the rushing TD.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I clicked to bet UM but by mistake selected Hawaii +53. I saw the mistake and said, fukk it, I'll let it ride. Looks like they might cover with this TD. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.
    the best way to win

i put a small $20 on hawaii as well. Go us! lol

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

first half always the better bet in these games than getting cooked late when the team ahead by 50 doesn't care anymore and has backups in

another example to prove this theory in my eyes
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave ThaTopMoron 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pologq

i am learning that top. good point.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i am learning that top. good point.
    just watched the highlights

TMS was right... the run play TD by hawaii was SUSPECT as hell

mighigan had 10 of 11 over leveraged to one side... and even when the RB broke out to the right with the michigan LB running themselves quickly out of position into the middle of the line... the michigan safety was coming over and was going to meet the RB but he SLOWED up right before they would've met and just let him run by.... looked like he SLOWED up on purpose

this is why i'm so picky in college and stay away from these shit shows

why i was waiting like a hawk yesterday and soon as Texas hit that long FG to go ahead 19-17 but still 1:30 left i was ready and waiting to pounce on live Bama line and saw +115 and hit it for 2 units without a seconds hesitation... refs won't fukk bama into a loss...glad i didn't get screwed by a college kicker shank job
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave ThaTopMoron 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12