EGrecu
    EGrecu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1155

Why does everyone talk smack about betus?

I got paid over 2K on bitcoin in less than 1 day - I'm talking from request to my account. Customer service is great too, they've helped me with anything I ask for

The only problem with the site and I think the reason for most of the complains is the big bonus rollovers and those don't go away even if you lose your initial deposit. If you say no to the bonuses, it's really a very good book

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It is top 8

I have said it for last 2 years

Some guys dopes here

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

They email you bitcoin addresses. That is weak compared to other sport books. Betus could run their show better. Make it easier for users. That's my only complaint.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

They used to be really shady. They seemed to have changed ownership or brought in new management. They are a really good book to do business with right now.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Thanks Bear 🐻

EGrecu
    EGrecu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1155

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It is top 8

I have said it for last 2 years

Some guys dopes here
    And they still big cc deposits for those who hate penetrating around with crypto

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18949

Yes, I agree that bonuses are not worth it anymore. The only recourse a player has is to withdraw if a book does him wrong/cuts limits/does not count anything but point spread bets for rollover, etc.. Without that hammer they can screw with you all they want.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

I received a betus physical mailer to my address the other day. Zero chance I've used that address for any bookie. Maybe they were just randomly mailing people. Between sending physical mail and emailing btc addresses, they ought to get with the times.