JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

People are in love with the death shot.. Better then heroin for these liberal snowflake focks. Give me another, shoot me up again!!!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Covid: Pfizer says antiviral pill 89% effective in high-risk cases

A pill to treat Covid developed by the US company Pfizer cuts the risk of hospitalisation or death by 89% in vulnerable adults, clinical trial results suggest.

The drug - Paxlovid - is intended for use soon after symptoms develop in people at high risk of severe disease.

It comes a day after the UK medicines regulator approved a similar treatment from Merck Sharp and Dohme (MSD).

Pfizer says it stopped trials early as the initial results were so positive.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59178291

thinwhiteduke
    thinwhiteduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Covid: Pfizer says antiviral pill 89% effective in high-risk cases

A pill to treat Covid developed by the US company Pfizer cuts the risk of hospitalisation or death by 89% in vulnerable adults, clinical trial results suggest.

The drug - Paxlovid - is intended for use soon after symptoms develop in people at high risk of severe disease.

It comes a day after the UK medicines regulator approved a similar treatment from Merck Sharp and Dohme (MSD).

Pfizer says it stopped trials early as the initial results were so positive.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59178291
    Lolololol at clinical trial.
    Complete lies

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Scared of a little needle, what twats.

thinwhiteduke

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Just pointless contradiction anti logic in your childish remark.

It's fear of govt lies. Govt has proven it lies all the time.
    You're the one who fears because you obey without question.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Next time you see a pile of dog shit in the ground, you need to pick it up, and eat it.

If you don't... you are a little twat, too scared to eat it

rkelly110

^^^ I can tell you two twats don't work. Most jobs are mandated to get vaccines, unless pulling your pud at home is constituted as work.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

R kelly is named after someone who pisses on women so anything he says is pretty much always wrong or doesn't make sense.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

11 heart attacks at Travis Scott's concert. Pure coincidence!

Also, more pure coincidences, health experts baffled!:
    Avi Barot, 29, Saurashtra cricketer suffers cardiac arrest and dies:Abou Ali, 22, professional footballer collapses on the field during a game:
    Fabrice NSakala, 31, Besiktas defender collapses on the pitch during a game:
    Jens De Smet, 27, soccer player collapses on the field and dies of a heart attack:
    Jente van Genechten, 25, footballer collapses on the pitch from a heart attack:
    Frederic Lartillot, French soccer player collapses in the locker room and dies of a heart attack after the game:
    Rune Coghe, 18, Belgian soccer player, suffers cardiac arrest on the field:
    Helen Edwards, referee who was removed from the field during a World Cup qualifier due to heart problems:
    Dimitri Lienard, 33, FC Strasbourg midfielder collapses during the game:
    Sergio Aguero, 33, Barcelona star striker, is admitted to hospital for a heart exam after the game:
    Emil Palsson, 28, Sognal midfielder collapses with cardiac arrest during the game:
    Antoine Méchin, 31, French triathlete suffers a pulmonary embolism after Moderna:
    Luis Ojeda, 20, Argentinian soccer player dies unexpectedly:
    Greg Luyssen, 22, Belgian professional cyclist, retires due to heart problems:
    Pedro Obiang, 29, ex-West Ham-Star suffers from myocarditis after vaccination:
    Cienna Knowles, 19, equestrian star admitted to hospital for blood clots:
    Boris Sádecký, Bratislava Capitals striker from the bet-at-home ICE Hockey League, has died at the age of 24 after collapsing during a game late last week.
    Florian Dagoury: World’s Greatest Static breath hold freediver with myocarditis and pericarditis diagnosed after Pfizer vaccine :
    Craig Jones: 29-year-old Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu world champion drops out of the competition after a vaccination injury :
    Kjeld Nuis: 31-year-old two-time Olympic gold medalist and world record holder in speed skating develops Pfizer pericarditis
    Former Longridge Town FC captain Jordan Tucker has suddenly passed away.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommir99

tommir99

Covid vaccines are the leading cause of coincidences

thinwhiteduke

^^^ I can tell you two twats don't work. Most jobs are mandated to get vaccines, unless pulling your pud at home is constituted as work.
    Pointless contradiction that has nothing to do with this. In other words you can't defend your propaganda.

Secondly...you obey politicians. They don't work either you d___ f____.
    They live off your taxes.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That guy definitely got the vaccine! :P

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    11 heart attacks at Travis Scott's concert. Pure coincidence!

Also, more pure coincidences, health experts baffled!:
    Avi Barot, 29, Saurashtra cricketer suffers cardiac arrest and dies:Abou Ali, 22, professional footballer collapses on the field during a game:
    Fabrice NSakala, 31, Besiktas defender collapses on the pitch during a game:
    Jens De Smet, 27, soccer player collapses on the field and dies of a heart attack:
    Jente van Genechten, 25, footballer collapses on the pitch from a heart attack:
    Frederic Lartillot, French soccer player collapses in the locker room and dies of a heart attack after the game:
    Rune Coghe, 18, Belgian soccer player, suffers cardiac arrest on the field:
    Helen Edwards, referee who was removed from the field during a World Cup qualifier due to heart problems:
    Dimitri Lienard, 33, FC Strasbourg midfielder collapses during the game:
    Sergio Aguero, 33, Barcelona star striker, is admitted to hospital for a heart exam after the game:
    Emil Palsson, 28, Sognal midfielder collapses with cardiac arrest during the game:
    Antoine Méchin, 31, French triathlete suffers a pulmonary embolism after Moderna:
    Luis Ojeda, 20, Argentinian soccer player dies unexpectedly:
    Greg Luyssen, 22, Belgian professional cyclist, retires due to heart problems:
    Pedro Obiang, 29, ex-West Ham-Star suffers from myocarditis after vaccination:
    Cienna Knowles, 19, equestrian star admitted to hospital for blood clots:
    Boris Sádecký, Bratislava Capitals striker from the bet-at-home ICE Hockey League, has died at the age of 24 after collapsing during a game late last week.
    Florian Dagoury: World’s Greatest Static breath hold freediver with myocarditis and pericarditis diagnosed after Pfizer vaccine :
    Craig Jones: 29-year-old Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu world champion drops out of the competition after a vaccination injury :
    Kjeld Nuis: 31-year-old two-time Olympic gold medalist and world record holder in speed skating develops Pfizer pericarditis
    Former Longridge Town FC captain Jordan Tucker has suddenly passed away.
    No Americans huh? Fake news

thinwhiteduke

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    No Americans huh? Fake news
    It probably means the american jocks in america are getting placebos. How is it fake? You can actually look up those incidents

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by thinwhiteduke View Post
    It probably means the american jocks in america are getting placebos. How is it fake? You can actually look up those incidents
    Vitterd is a verified psycho. He prefers opinions over facts. Everything is fake to him if he doesn't like it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Roy get your 4th shot in April

Thanks

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

we r looking live brent musberger here and welcome to the umpteenth edition of the inquisition

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Heard Bill Burr awhile back on a podcast, mention the same thing I've said to a few old childhood buddies, and/or a few people I used to drink with at the local bars. If the narrative is that the "fake virus" was created in order to have the need to create a vaccine, aka "a death shot" - In order for population control. Then wouldn't the "Overlords" aka Deep State/Illuminati/Knights Templar/Freemasons/etc. etc. want the most obedient to live, in order for "sheeple" to provide labor?
    Why kill off the obedient servants and want the "Don't Tread On Me!" and "F*#K Taxes!" outcasts of society to survive?

What's funny about Sam's lyric of "...tonight we'll take the castle and have a dance up in the ashes.." is that it was wrote well before Jan 6th, and is metaphorically referring to the BS Aholes in DC collectively.

After the "Civil War Part 2" I just hope all my fav shopping places are till standing and align with my "values." I really like Walmart, Kohl's, and TSC. I also hope TMobile is still going, I don't wanna have to switch back to AT&T or possibly Verizon. I also prefer shopping at Kroger's(they have a few brands I really enjoy, most other brands they carry can fold and suck it) - vs any of the other grocery stores. So i hope they survive. I luv the value(still cheap asf for needing a quick eat) menu's at McD's, BK and Taco Bell. All other restaurants can perish and/or fold. Landlords/Real Estate leasing companies love empty retail space.
    I'm sure the almighty US dollar wouldn't be effected. My 401k will probably shoot through the roof in "value", right?

National Security will be at peak performance, China and Russia wouldn't stand a chance trying to attack us. I mean, there'll be people with guns in the streets. IN THE Actual STREETS, and in their homes. Some people even own 3,4,5, possibly 10 guns, and stockpile a few thousand rounds of ammo. Those people will surely not die, would they?

I like this idea a lot. All the top podcasters from one side and the echo-chamber social media pages/groups that circulate this astonishingly well thought out plan for the future of this grand experiment, have really covered all the bases and envision zero faults in the ultimate outcome.

Gaze73

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    Covid vaccines are the leading cause of coincidences
    Yeah, if someone has a positive PCR test (half of which are false positives) within 60 days of dying, it's a covid death. If someone dies within 1 day of taking the vax, it's a coincidence. I just watched a video of a widow whose husband woke up blue and dead after getting vaxed. The medical examiner literally declared it a coincidence.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...72951029603010
    Last edited by Gaze73; 11-07-21 at 03:59 AM.

Gaze73

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    Heard Bill Burr awhile back on a podcast, mention the same thing I've said to a few old childhood buddies, and/or a few people I used to drink with at the local bars. If the narrative is that the "fake virus" was created in order to have the need to create a vaccine, aka "a death shot" - In order for population control. Then wouldn't the "Overlords" aka Deep State/Illuminati/Knights Templar/Freemasons/etc. etc. want the most obedient to live, in order for "sheeple" to provide labor?
    Why kill off the obedient servants and want the "Don't Tread On Me!" and "F*#K Taxes!" outcasts of society to survive?
    Plot twist: The elite wants to rid the world of NPCs and reward the critical thinkers for outsmarting them.

rkelly110

Quit being twats, if you are afraid of the big boy shot, get the little kiddie shot, but I think it boils down to you're afraid of the needle, eh girls?

rkelly110

Yeah, this is main stream media and the people were old fat out of shape, yada yada yada.....watch it anyway.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I cannot wait for my 4th

Pro Vaccer here

Gaze73

Quit being twats, if you are afraid of the big boy shot, get the little kiddie shot, but I think it boils down to you're afraid of the needle, eh girls?
    155 vaccines prevent 1 case of mild covid
    155 vaccines cause serious side effects in at least 4 people
    That's according to official numbers.

The question then shouldn't be why we're afraid of the shot, but rather why you are afraid of the virus which is less dangerous than the vaxx. Afraid of the flu like a little bitch, LOL. We have this thing called the immune system, ever heard of it?

Demonata

I donate plasma. Not afraid of needles.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I cannot wait for my 4th

Pro Vaccer here
    How much you get payed for saying that daily?

vitterd

Plot twist: The elite wants to rid the world of NPCs and reward the critical thinkers for outsmarting them.
    Critical thinkers. That’s some funny shit.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11029

Covid bioweapon released by china is all a hoax, the virus that is. Do.not.get.a.booster.

tommir99

Yeah, if someone has a positive PCR test (half of which are false positives) within 60 days of dying, it's a covid death. If someone dies within 1 day of taking the vax, it's a coincidence. I just watched a video of a widow whose husband woke up blue and dead after getting vaxed. The medical examiner literally declared it a coincidence.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...72951029603010
    I saw that video a few days ago. I can't find the original video now, but I think her husband was fairly young, maybe 40-50 and worked for the FBI.

vitterd

155 vaccines prevent 1 case of mild covid
    155 vaccines cause serious side effects in at least 4 people
    That's according to official numbers.

The question then shouldn't be why we're afraid of the shot, but rather why you are afraid of the virus which is less dangerous than the vaxx. Afraid of the flu like a little bitch, LOL. We have this thing called the immune system, ever heard of it?
    Unvaccinated are all dying. Vaccinated are not. That’s all you need to know. I know you’ve heard this before but you’re an idiot.

Demonata

Unvaccinated are all dying. Vaccinated are not. That’s all you need to know. I know you’ve heard this before but you’re an idiot.
    If you have the vaccine why don't you just leave the unvaccinated alone? It's really that simple.

Gaze73

Critical thinkers. That’s some funny shit.
    CNN watchers have no right to think they're anything more than sheep.

Critical thinking is on a spectrum; some people question everything, some question nothing, like a tabula rasa. Believing 100% in CNN and the government does not make one a critical thinker. SCIENCE is your religion and Fauci is your messiah. If Fauci tells you to stick your head into a toilet bowl to fight covid, you will do it. After all, neither science nor Fauci were ever wrong in the history of mankind, and questioning them is heresy.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Gaze73 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11029

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    If you have the vaccine why don't you just leave the unvaccinated alone? It's really that simple.
    because the UNVACCINATED are taking up ICU beds you uneducated follower of CHRIST.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    because the UNVACCINATED are taking up ICU beds you uneducated follower of CHRIST.
    So if I was educated I would start a sentence off with "because" like you do? Typical loony lefty.

First ... 161718192021 Last