Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Dallas character game Sunday

New England still has a lot of problems. Look at what Houston did to them last week. 360 yards of WTF Patriots defense. Dak and Zeke be like... 500 yards. Patriot OL, they are cardboard puppets. Belichick's entire season is about development and draft picks. That should be obvious to everyone within the next few weeks.
    This road game for Dallas is as big as any divisional game. If the Cowboys want HF advantage in the playoffs (can't imagine them not winning the division), they have to win on the road against inferior teams. The pass rush can fry Macburger Jones like an overdone BK Broiler. Zeke will have lanes you can drive a ranch wagon through.
    Last edited by Snowball; 10-12-21 at 06:05 PM.

Snowball

something is nagging at me. Do you remember an old car in the 70s, my friend's parents had one,
    it was a 2-door with a bench seat, and the darn thing had a huge open flatbed like a pickup but it was a car.
    Not an El Camino. Ford or Dodge version of an El Camino style ? bigger bed than that.

ok got it. it was a Ford Ranchero.
    Last edited by Snowball; 10-12-21 at 06:05 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Pats all day

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

El Camino

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Pat's no run game at all, Jones has to do it all and guy still a rookie learning, he's going to have a really bad game soon but probably better for his development

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

This is setting up like the Pats/Bucs game where everyone under the sun had the Bucs boat racing the garbage Pats, and whattaya know, New England was a doink away from possibly stealing the game. I'll wait til Sunday to bet this game, if I do at all, because it's N.E. or nothing for me. There'll be better spots to back the Cowboys than this.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    El Camino

was a Ford Ranchero.

Cowboys by 14+

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Yeah i hate to say it but i love pats here.

Teaser play. Under too.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Dallas easy
    Points Awarded:

dmncnlou gave Booya711 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

i remember a 2018 Cowboys team who didn't exactly need a win when they traveled to Indy... and left Indy scoring exactly zero points

i remember a 2019 3-0 Cowboys team travel on the road vs the win less Jets and lose

have they matured enough to avoid pulling this kind of crap?
    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 10-12-21 at 07:18 PM. Reason: add in 2019

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    i remember a 2018 Cowboys team who didn't exactly need a win when they traveled to Indy... and left Indy scoring exactly zero points
    i remember a 3-0 Cowboys team travel on the road vs the win less Jets and lose

have they matured enough to avoid pulling this kind of crap?
    Dallas is the last remaining team undefeated ATS 5-0….they continue it here

Snowball

Sharps touting Patriots just to be sharp

not a football reason.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10351

Pats defense will need weeks to get over their best defensive player being shipped , demoralizing and basically let’s players know they don’t mean anything to the organization

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Don’t underestimate the New England quarterback

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10351

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Don’t underestimate the New England quarterback
    Is he capable of throwing further than 15 yards? If he is I haven’t seen it yet

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Pats defense will need weeks to get over their best defensive player being shipped , demoralizing and basically let’s players know they don’t mean anything to the organization
    There is a growing consensus up here that Belichick the coach IS NOT WORTH being strapped with Belichick the GM.

People forget that Belichick inherited a great team, and had a real GM in Scott Pioli, Bill Parcell's son-in-law. Paoli was on staff as "vice president of player personnel" which was truly the General Manager, but Kraft went along with Belichick also being called the "general manager", when it was really Scott Pioli making the rosters. That's the best Patriot teams, and the remainders on the team that BB didn't force out, all the way up to around 2015, based on contracts.

Unfortunately, Pioli is left out of the Belichick vs. Brady conversation, but his role, arguably, was MORE important than Belichick's in forming the Patriot Dynasty, and Belichick is SOLELY responsible for ENDING the Patriot Dynasty. Belichick's failure as a General Manger without Pioli is documented fact. The main reason why he fails is that he does not respect star players and their needs. He prefers mediocrity on the field that shuts up and takes orders. I'm thoroughly convinced he bugs BOTH locker rooms, the home locker to see if anyone's talking behind his back, and that he has spies against his own players.
    Last edited by Snowball; 10-13-21 at 11:03 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Every week is a new week you have no idea who’s gonna fumble and who’s gonna throw interceptions that’s what makes it so difficult

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

JJ that’s what makes it the No Fun League

It’s football baby
    Any week anything can happen but hey that’s a gamble..

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19587

The line does look suspiciously low, won't touch it but Pats or nothing.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

agree with Snowball.
    Last edited by beerman2619; 10-13-21 at 11:47 PM.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Yeah, pats look good here.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    they never have

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Yeah, pats look good here.
    Pats haven't looked good all season, they suck ass . I mean they have beat the Jets and barely beat the Texans while giving up 312 yards and 3 tds to Davis mills as qb . Cowboys by double digits kids
    Last edited by beerman2619; 10-14-21 at 03:45 AM.

Day Game 216
    Day Game 216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

I agree the Patriots are a trash football team

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by Day Game 216 View Post
    I agree the Patriots are a trash football team
    They might win 3 or 4 games max.

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Books hoping ppl have short memories and only recall last Pats home game vs Super Bowl champs and take the bait…don’t fall for it! This Cowgirls team is on a mission

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

O-line will give Dak all day to pass and create huge holes for Zeke and co. Pats lose 31-17

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Dallas much better team

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

The books know everyone is thinking about the bucs game and how they stayed in the game. No way dak and company play around with these dudes. Steam roll -4.5 how bout them cowboys!

Snowball

Which side you're on here depends on your capping style. Line hounds see the slight Pats move as indicative
    of "sharps" siding with the Patriots. They are fading the current Dallas team, looking also at historicals.

They also thought they had rain forecast but that has changed today. Weather will not be a factor tomorrow.

latest forecast:
    https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/fo.../2089589?day=2

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

I pounded the Boys here early and often just like everybody does my ex-wife. That Tampa game was a game in the monsoon when brady had injuries to contend with. Tomorrow, the day will be about as good as it gets in the Boston area for this year. Dallas can run and pass really well while New Englands offense has some issues getting in the end zone. Dallas is just a couple of bad calls away from being undefeated. Their offense is getting better and they have put up 121 points in the last 3 games while New England put up 52. New England does have the better D but Dallas just has too many weapons on offense to take away.

The bottom line here is I think the Cowboys are in a show me that you're a bonafide contender situation here. They think they are good enough to be in the hunt for home field advantage at the end of the season and while the season is still early, this game is a way to prove to themselves they can maintain that status against a former perennial title contender on the road in a harsh environment . A loss here and they will take a big emotional hit. I hate Dallas just about as much as you can, and it does seem that every time I am on them they pile drive me like my ex-wife in a Mandingo film, but I just don't see how New England can hang.

Snowball

Perfect weather for Dallas.

If they can't beat the Patriots, I'll be a monkey's uncle.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

PATS +3.5 for me

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Belichick will lose but he will cover. He would set up his defense to not give up big plays and grind the cover.

Clean up'er
    Clean up'er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1203

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    I pounded the Boys here early and often just like everybody does my ex-wife. That Tampa game was a game in the monsoon when brady had injuries to contend with. Tomorrow, the day will be about as good as it gets in the Boston area for this year. Dallas can run and pass really well while New Englands offense has some issues getting in the end zone. Dallas is just a couple of bad calls away from being undefeated. Their offense is getting better and they have put up 121 points in the last 3 games while New England put up 52. New England does have the better D but Dallas just has too many weapons on offense to take away.

The bottom line here is I think the Cowboys are in a show me that you're a bonafide contender situation here. They think they are good enough to be in the hunt for home field advantage at the end of the season and while the season is still early, this game is a way to prove to themselves they can maintain that status against a former perennial title contender on the road in a harsh environment . A loss here and they will take a big emotional hit. I hate Dallas just about as much as you can, and it does seem that every time I am on them they pile drive me like my ex-wife in a Mandingo film, but I just don't see how New England can hang.
    😁...mandingo the legend...lol..

1234 Last