Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Yanks ($2800/$2114): LAD/NYY Future..+1500 ($1672/25,080)

Sorry to essentially start a duplicate thread but I'm really stepping out on this one. Started the day with 18K so if the Yanks lose I'll be down to 13K & if they win I'll just get back the 1K lost yesterday plus a potential 25K freeroll. Jason Jung has me on partial tilt retiring down 2-5 in the 3rd voiding my $510 bet. BTW I'm a Mets fan, I despise the Yanks but I stopped betting with my heart a long time ago. Will only be watching the top of the 1st like a fukking pussy cuz only something good could happen, nothing truly bad.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

Wtf is this doug

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Good luck dougie

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

doug do u ever wait and hope for a nice live line to bet and if you don't get it just stay away?

could have yanks + money down 0-2 with 8 innings left if you think they are the better team

GL

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    doug do u ever wait and hope for a nice live line to bet and if you don't get it just stay away?

could have yanks + money down 0-2 with 8 innings left if you think they are the better team

GL
    Easy to say after the fact TTM. Suppose the Yanks score 3 in the top of the 1st, then what?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Easy to say after the fact TTM. Suppose the Yanks score 3 in the top of the 1st, then what?
    yes i know

I'm saying.. you just hope it happens early and wait for it. then bet. if yanks go up big early then you just stay away.

I do it sometimes with football. I like a side and if they are slight dogs or minimal favorites I watch the start and hope the other team scores first. Then live bet. If the opposite happens I just lay off the game altogether.

if Yanks score 3 top of first you just turn it off and don't make any live bets. it's a strategy but takes discipline and the ability to tell yourself "I don't have to bet this game anyways... moving on"

you can ignore me lol

Doug tushyterror

yes i know

I'm saying.. you just hope it happens early and wait for it. then bet. if yanks go up big early then you just stay away.

I do it sometimes with football. I like a side and if they are slight dogs or minimal favorites I watch the start and hope the other team scores first. Then live bet. If the opposite happens I just lay off the game altogether.

if Yanks score 3 top of first you just turn it off and don't make any live bets. it's a strategy but takes discipline and the ability to tell yourself "I don't have to bet this game anyways... moving on"

you can ignore me lol
    In baseball it's tough to do that when you really like one team cuz of how high they set the live odds based on a 2 or 3 run lead. I try to be patient in tennis & football as well but in baseball it's not that easy. Might watch another half ending & that's it, obviously it's not over but I'm just gonna chalk it up as a loss & and move on & hopefully be pleasantly surprised. Not planning on doing anything drastic to get back the potential 5K loss so I should be OK.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    In baseball it's tough to do that when you really like one team cuz of how high they set the live odds based on a 2 or 3 run lead. I try to be patient in tennis & football as well but in baseball it's not that easy. Might watch another half ending & that's it, obviously it's not over but I'm just gonna chalk it up as a loss & and move on & hopefully be pleasantly surprised. Not planning on doing anything drastic to get back the potential 5K loss so I should be OK.
    good point... better to try it with football than baseball. i dumped mlb a couple years ago when i realized i would never nail it down the way i can get going with football or basketball at times

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

good point... better to try it with football than baseball. i dumped mlb a couple years ago when i realized i would never nail it down the way i can get going with football or basketball at times
    This

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

GL
    Doug doesn't watch his bets which is probably a great thing for him because it takes away the tilt factor. I am like you TTM, rarely do I have a pre-match bet except when I see a good start coming but even than it is a 1st half bet for me. NBA is the best sport to live bet. These lazy thugs take off quarters. Every game you see double digit runs by each side. Every game provides a middle opportunity but with that comes the extra juice. Also comes the tilt after middling out of a winner. You will be surprised how fast you can pick up the timing to read when these lazy runs happen. Betting this way isn't for everyone. It is very time consuming watching games you may not even end up betting.

Years ago I use to old school pen and paper each team each game boxscore for each quarter. You would be surprised at the percentage you can hit just betting certain teams or totals certain quarters only. I would call them "system plays" and just blindly bet them. Not all books offer individual bets on all 4 quarters anymore. Juice was a little higher usually 115 but who cares if you are hitting at a ridiculously high percentage.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

As much as I love you Dougy you always lose these two teamers unless it’s Tennis.
    I can’t tell you how happy I was to see you post this ticket