pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I saw that too

But I feel at that very moment he was just looking for anything

I just know most of us would handle it differently
    Like I said the husband or other people in her party should have intervened and tried to calm her down before it was too late. The black guy had this drunk woman yelling at him for minutes and not a single person in her party told her to sit down and let it go.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    She is all up in his face….at that point, she deserves what she gets. You can’t do that shit. Once you invade personal space, that’s it. The husband sitting there like a pussy was ridiculous. He’s gotta grab his nasty wife and pull her away.

You're right he should have tried to control her.

Regardless, the guy shouldn't have tried pummeling her

That's the difference between a decent human being who would just turn around, and a loser.

I'm with Kidz....Many of us who aren't easily triggered would be in prison right now cauz we would have snapped his neck or choked him out whichever came first.

And please don't give me that argument that all of us here and pansies and not capable of backing up our words cauz it's not true lol

Hman

How about we talk about this instead lol...

Odds that black guy saw that viral vid of fight in preseason week 1 and was a factor in his reaction??

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

The lesson of this thread is the left will ALWAYS justify savage and cowardly acts of violence IF the savage is one of theirs.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    The lesson of this thread is the left will ALWAYS justify savage and cowardly acts of violence IF the savage is one of theirs.
    Be honest roy, you would do the same thing that white guy did….only you would have a cowboy hat and large belt buckle. The same result….you’d be knocked out.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Women have been getting men beat up/killed for 1000+ years now.

Didn't Kermit's wife just get the vax so she could go to Steeler games? Check in Kermit.

Mac4Lyfe

So you agree that that savage woman should have never acted like that, screaming at her man, screaming at the black guy, getting in his face, smacking him, cowardly hiding behind her femininity, then still screaming at her man after he got knocked the fukk out. She was a fukking wild beast. Tame that animal.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    screaming at her man, screaming at the black guy, getting in his face, smacking him, cowardly hiding behind her femininity, then still screaming at her man after he got knocked the fukk out. She was a fukking wild beast. Tame that animal.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Dude, Kermit, this is probably the best thread I have read in close to a month. Easily.

Hman

So you agree that that savage woman should have never acted like that, screaming at her man, screaming at the black guy, getting in his face, smacking him, cowardly hiding behind her femininity, then still screaming at her man after he got knocked the fukk out. She was a fukking wild beast. Tame that animal.

Yeah I don't think anyone is debating that part

But are you going to disrespect the husband who's done nothing and start taking swings at his wife?

I know it's hard to control ourselves in the heat of the moment, but gotta act civil.

You guys really gonna claim that if that were your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, daughter, or granddaughter that he started swinging at, that you're not gonna try to kill that mfer?!?!

Man if that were my 13yr old daughter he was swinging out he'd be dead and I'd be in prison without a doubt.

RoyBacon

Yes, I agree the woman was at fault.

But her actions doesn't give the savage a legal right to attack anyone else. And if the savage was wearing a Trump shirt and hit a Bernie shirted man you would agree 1,000%.

vitterd

But are you going to disrespect the husband who's done nothing and start taking swings at his wife?

I know it's hard to control ourselves in the heat of the moment, but gotta act civil.

You guys really gonna claim that if that were your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, daughter, or granddaughter that he started swinging at, that you're not gonna try to kill that mfer?!?!

Man if that were my 13yr old daughter he was swinging out he'd be dead and I'd be in prison without a doubt.
    Any female related to me would never be in another man’s face like that. If she was….we’d be on our way home. Acting like a crazy ass drunk.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Women have been getting men beat up/killed for 1000+ years now.

Didn't Kermit's wife just get the vax so she could go to Steeler games? Check in Kermit.
    kerm is a genius if he's actually the one getting knocked out and we never suspected it being the thread creator
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave jtoler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd

But her actions doesn't give the savage a legal right to attack anyone else. And if the savage was wearing a Trump shirt and hit a Bernie shirted man you would agree 1,000%.
    Stop with the trump/bernie thing. No self respecting black guy is wearing a trump shirt anyway. If he was, it wouldn’t be the white drunk ho trying to beat his ass.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

nobody really knows how they will act until they are in that moment and experiencing. thats just a fact no matter how a person "normally" carries themselves. the fact that this is in the public can cause a normally laid back and deescalating type person to react differently because others are watching couple that with seeing a cell phone in the crowd and knowing now youre gonna be on youtube and its all it takes. I see people acting ways on this board I know they dont act in real life so there's that

Mac4Lyfe

My wife and daughter both know to sit their ass down in the first place. A lady would never, ever get pissy drunk and absolutely would never get in an argument at a public venue. The minute my wife got in another person's face, I would have grabbed her and sat her ass down. My wife and daughter both know not to start shit they can't finish. It's my job to de-escalate the situation, especially because she was clearly the instigator.

Mac4Lyfe

I looked at the video a few times and she was the only savage I saw. Both guys were actually pretty calm and collective, even through the melee. She on the other hand was totally over the top. I'm not sure how you can defend any of her actions???

Hman

I looked at the video a few times and she was the only savage I saw. Both guys were actually pretty calm and collective, even through the melee. She on the other hand was totally over the top. I'm not sure how you can defend any of her actions???

Again, nobody is defending her.

Just like everyone here Knowing the lady was probably drunk acting a fool, the guy should have realized that too and just turned around and ignored her.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

This is just projected humiliation. The black guy did not pummel the woman. He pushed her off after she slapped him in the face and then she came at him and he threw a punch. Then he knocked out the husband when he came after him. Stand Your Ground.

The women covered her man from the guy when he was going to punch on him some more. He just pushed her off.

You've got a bunch of white guys that identify with the white guy mouthing off and they see the guy get knocked out and they know it would happen to them. They can't take it.

Then the guy just asked for his glasses back peaceably. What a gentleman.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post

You've got a bunch of white guys that identify with the white guy mouthing off and they see the guy get knocked out and they know it would happen to them. They can't take it.

Then the guy just asked for his glasses back peaceably. What a gentleman.

Let me tell you something...

One of the biggest misconceptions is that white ppl are soft.

The only difference are things called manners, respect, and morals.

In case you haven't ever noticed, Latinos won't take any sh!t from a black person when they start running that mouth.

Latinos have morals too, just a little less patience when it comes to that stuff

Can't tell you how many times, especially in sports, and confrontations, I've experienced a Caucasian and/or Latino giving a black guy or girl a reality check.

To be honest there's nothing sweeter than someone underestimating you based on your looks or color of skin, and delivering a beatdown to the pos who judged you wrongly.

Mac4Lyfe

Again, nobody is defending her.
    Just like everyone here Knowing the lady was probably drunk acting a fool, the guy should have realized that too and just turned around and ignored her.
    I'm sorry but I'm not a believer in ever turning around from a drunk, disorderly person who is screaming at you. I also do not subscribe that woman are the weaker sex, thus they cannot hurt or kill you. I went to school with 2 girl friends that could and did beat up most guys. I'm talking straight up MMA beat downs. These girls grew up fighting. I was always very nice to both of them.

This South Carolina Lawyer got his ass knocked out by a woman in a bowling alley.

Roger T. Bannon

Here again, we have the humiliated male syndrome. Trying to defend a white guy that got beaten down by a black guy.

The white people instigated the fight and got the worst of it. They had no manners or respect.

This one goes to the black guy both on pride, principal and results. He stood and delivered. Faced them down and took care of business when the occasion arose.

vitterd

Here again, we have the humiliated male syndrome. Trying to defend a white guy that got beaten down by a black guy.

The white people instigated the fight and got the worst of it. They had no manners or respect.

This one goes to the black guy both on pride, principal and results. He stood and delivered. Faced them down and took care of business when the occasion arose.
    Well said and true. The white lady was the one with no manners or respect and she got what she deserved

Hman

You don't know who started it because there's no full vid.

Like many have already said, the guy probably wouldn't keep his azz sat down or was acting a fool, and when they asked him to stop or sit down so they could see, he got am attitude, which is usually the case.

Mac4Lyfe

But, the parties involved could have been any color, religion, sex, etc. We've all seen dumb dumbs make total asses of themselves in public. This is just one more in a line of dumb shit. I feel bad for the guy because the only reason he got knocked out was because of his dumb ass loud mouth girl. Hopefully, he comes to his senses and leaves her ass before she gets him killed.

RoyBacon

This is how savagely cowardly attacks should always end.

The attack

And then one less cowardly savage to worry about.

Hman

I'm sorry but I'm not a believer in ever turning around from a drunk, disorderly person who is screaming at you. I also do not subscribe that woman are the weaker sex, thus they cannot hurt or kill you. I went to school with 2 girl friends that could and did beat up most guys. I'm talking straight up MMA beat downs. These girls grew up fighting. I was always very nice to both of them.

This South Carolina Lawyer got his ass knocked out by a woman in a bowling alley.

Ehhh c'mon man the things you're saying or preaching is ok is total opposite of the good things you talk about doing for ppl

Roger T. Bannon

You don't know who started it because there's no full vid.

Like many have already said, the guy probably wouldn't keep his azz sat down or was acting a fool, and when they asked him to stop or sit down so they could see, he got am attitude, which is usually the case.
    All you do it post stuff about blacks. I guess that is how you got this moderator job. You fit right in.

Roger T. Bannon

This is how savagely cowardly attacks should always end.

The attack

And then one less cowardly savage to worry about.
    No doubt the black guy had cause and was justified by Stand Your Ground. They probably did not allow his gun into the facility.

Roger T. Bannon

But, the parties involved could have been any color, religion, sex, etc. We've all seen dumb dumbs make total asses of themselves in public. This is just one more in a line of dumb shit. I feel bad for the guy because the only reason he got knocked out was because of his dumb ass loud mouth girl. Hopefully, he comes to his senses and leaves her ass before she gets him killed.
    True. This is what happens when you are with a mouthy woman and have no control. Then they go mouthing off to a gigantic black guy and want you to back them up.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Roger T. Bannon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hman

All you do it post stuff about blacks. I guess that is how you got this moderator job. You fit right in.

I ate at hooters this Wknd with a lifelong black friend I played ball with in school. He played at Georgia Tech by the way.

He flat out told me he's tired of the bullsh!t and embarrassed to be a black man right now.

He's not the only one.

All of the good black ppl are sick of being made look bad

Roger T. Bannon

I ate at hooters this Wknd with a lifelong black friend I played ball with in school. He played at Georgia Tech by the way.

He flat out told me he's tired of the bullsh!t and embarrassed to be a black man right now.

He's not the only one.

Some of your best friends are black.

Hman

Some of your best friends are black.

Actually ALL were up until high school until it leveled out because of where I lived

RoyBacon

He's not the only one.

Same here.

They know white libs are using them and couldn't give a crap about them.

Have you ever seen a black at an open border rally?? How about a climate hoaxer rally??

Roger T. Bannon

Actually ALL were up until high school until it leveled out because of where I lived
    Oh, I see. You are like Trump. Probably the least racist guy in the world.

First ... 5678910 Last