PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Joe how about I give you the $5 you lost ??
    go back to the saloon gold, nobody listens to you here.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

This bet clearly should be graded "No Action. The bet is intended as a 4-way prop bet, where one option wins and the other three lose. If there is no winner then there can be be no losers---it's really as simple as that. Bookmaker is trying to treat this as a parlay (which it is NOT). Since the first part already lost, the entire bet loses. If that's their argument, albeit invalid, then those that bet the other team to score first should be credited with a partial win (win and tie on a 2 team par). Instead they are just getting their stake bet. In effect, Bookmaker is taking a 4-way prop bet, and grading 1/2 of the outcomes no action and the other 1/2 losers. Whether intended or not, this is a freeroll that should NOT be condoned--regardless how small the wager was. OP is entitled to his money back.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: semibluff, and RudyRuetigger

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gamblers love to cry when they lose

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Gamblers love to cry when they lose
    In this case, the "winners" are crying too. Those that bet Washington to score 1st are not getting credit for winning the first part of this bet.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18983

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    This bet clearly should be graded "No Action. The bet is intended as a 4-way prop bet, where one option wins and the other three lose. If there is no winner then there can be be no losers---it's really as simple as that. Bookmaker is trying to treat this as a parlay (which it is NOT). Since the first part already lost, the entire bet loses. If that's their argument, albeit invalid, then those that bet the other team to score first should be credited with a partial win (win and tie on a 2 team par). Instead they are just getting their stake bet. In effect, Bookmaker is taking a 4-way prop bet, and grading 1/2 of the outcomes no action and the other 1/2 losers. Whether intended or not, this is a freeroll that should NOT be condoned--regardless how small the wager was. OP is entitled to his money back.
    100% agree. All void or 2 losers with 2 dead-heat winners. It's a clear void with the British books i've looked at. Anything else is a stiff.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

whats the update

RudyRuetigger

anyone?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

books are shady like that

why not let all bets stand til game is played out

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    I sent them an email this morning with a full explanation. I’ll report back once I get an answer.
    UPDATE: No response at all from Bookmaker

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    well said, yes i obviously agree

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    UPDATE: No response at all from Bookmaker
    i assume having your account in good standing is worth more than the wager amount

but this shouldnt be on you to "eat"

First 1234