DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

1908 Olympics

Check out that pole vaulter

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

DiggityDaggityDo

1924 Olympics

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

TTWarrior would have won 18 medals if you could transport him back in time to 1908

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

When they were good

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

1908 back when Bruce Jenner was a man.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    TTWarrior would have won 18 medals if you could transport him back in time to 1908

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Dayam.

The pole vaulters basically had to land on their feet if they hped to vault again.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Dayam.

The pole vaulters basically had to land on their feet if they hped to vault again.

Back when men were men

And women smelled bad

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

That was awesome Digs!! GOOD FIND.. Everyone very well dressed back then both on the field of play and in the stands. Classy stuff.

The landing cushions paper thin, you collapse crossing the finish line you get disqualified even. Real men back then!!! MAN UP!!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That was awesome Digs!! GOOD FIND.. Everyone very well dressed back then both on the field of play and in the stands. Classy stuff.

The landing cushions paper thin, you collapse crossing the finish line you get disqualified even. Real men back then!!! MAN UP!!

Looks like I see a camels toe . I thought the transgender thing was new to the Olympics.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Back when men were men

And women smelled bad

How do you know how they smelled?

Was there some famous entrepeneur chick that made soap, or perhaps a candle, that smelled like her douche canoe?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

26.2 miles from Windsor Castle to the Olympic grounds

Thus becomes the official length of a marathon

Amazing

How great was 1908 seriously

Cuntzzz & blacks basically didn't vote

White men own everything

Dollar backed by gold

Could live off the grid, come into city for pussy & gambling, then leave again

Perfect

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Looks like I see a camels toe . I thought the transgender thing was new to the Olympics.
    Give the real man back in the day a break Bosty as it was 1908. They didn't have all this tight fancy shiiit the athletes wear today showing man junk ..

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Pretty sure that's just nut cleavage.

Dude probably had a couple of big ones.

DiggityDaggityDo

He has the Sammy Stache too

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    26.2 miles from Windsor Castle to the Olympic grounds

Thus becomes the official length of a marathon

Amazing

How great was 1908 seriously

Cuntzzz & blacks basically didn't vote

White men own everything

Dollar backed by gold

Could live off the grid, come into city for pussy & gambling, then leave again

Perfect
    Jews were very business smart back then and owned almost everything (banking) in Europe and where they screwed up is they only were hiring fellow Jews and shut out others of different faith. Started shutting out everyone else white or black (non Jews).

Germany didn't take a liking to that eventually and the Nazi Hitler started. That's WW2 in a nut shell as it all started in Europe. Jews were then stereotyped as being selfish and greedy.

I don't hate on Jews today at all but traveling thru Europe years ago I talked to locals and that's what I learned from them. Russia was same with Jews. Stereotyped them as being very greedy and only sticking with their own kind and never branching out.

That's a problem. I see that same thing happening in the Jewish Orthodox community in Los Angeles today. They only stick with their own. History could repeat itself as we are seeing signs of that happening today.

I got nothing against Jews as they are smart business people. I learned from one whom happens to be my best friend today, I call him my brother. I'm a Christian as well.

Just felt like sharing a real history lesson here and my story.. Some might disagree with what I posted but I believe that is the ROOT CAUSE of Jewish hate still going on today.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

please find some vids of the all nude olympics, Diggity

I bet there were some real studs back then

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Jews were very business smart back then and owned almost everything (banking) in Europe and where they screwed up is they only were hiring fellow Jews and shut out others of different faith. Started shutting out everyone else white or black (non Jews).

Germany didn't take a liking to that eventually and the Nazi Hitler started. That's WW2 in a nut shell as it all started in Europe. Jews were then stereotyped as being selfish and greedy.

I don't hate on Jews today at all but traveling thru Europe years ago I talked to locals and that's what I learned from them. Russia was same with Jews. Stereotyped them as being very greedy and only sticking with their own kind and never branching out.

That's a problem. I see that same thing happening in the Jewish Orthodox community in Los Angeles today. They only stick with their own. History could repeat itself as we are seeing signs of that happening today.

I got nothing against Jews as they are smart business people. I learned from one whom happens to be my best friend today, I call him my brother. I'm a Christian as well.

Just felt like sharing a real history lesson here and my story.. Some might disagree with what I posted but I believe that is the ROOT CAUSE of Jewish hate still going on today.
    The jews do, even at present, conduct an inordinate amount of business only within their tribe...thou that us changing fast...and so is their political allegiance by the way.

As to WW2 a much larger impact was the repatriation of US loans post ww1 back into America by the Hoover administration to increase the US money supply (Federal Reserve action was frowned upon). This really decimated the German economy and the hostility to the Jews increases due to their prosperity within their segregated socio/economic culture.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    please find some vids of the all nude olympics, Diggity

I bet there were some real studs back then
    Back then?

They are still doing it

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Hawt^^^^^!!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The jews do, even at present, conduct an inordinate amount of business only within their tribe...thou that us changing fast...and so is their political allegiance by the way.

As to WW2 a much larger impact was the repatriation of US loans post ww1 back into America by the Hoover administration to increase the US money supply (Federal Reserve action was frowned upon). This really decimated the German economy and the hostility to the Jews increases due to their prosperity within their segregated socio/economic culture.
    Yup, we'll save this discussion for another thread..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Back then?

They are still doing it

Only Digs could find Olympic nude pics.. LOL..

Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Is that Ronda Rousey Chi? ..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB