lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    Roger Goodell has said the lack of a NFL "caliber" stadium is the #1 reason they're not in Toronto. They don't want to kill the CFL, but they will look out for themselves first.

The Argos are doing a good enough job of killing their franchise with lack of interest, with Montreal not too far behind. Bring the CFL to the Maritimes!
    Toronto is full of libtards. They will scream until they die if the city builds a stadium for an NFL team. You guys can take the Argos.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Austins full of jerk offs

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Austins full of jerk offs
    NO ONE has as many dumb jerkoffs as this site does. What a bunch f dumb, miserable know-nothing bastardos.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Have you been to Austin? It's a yes or no question.
    No i havent but your response was based on "liberals" which to me isnt how i would describe a city because you are looking at something and stereotyping it. So its irrelevant whether I've been there or not, plus Booya could have said he hate Des Moines Iowa and I wouldnt take his word for it because he hates everything. I have a few friends that went to school there and live there for some time after and they always had good things to say.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

It’s absurd that any tax payer money should build any stadium for any pro sports.
    Points Awarded:

StackinGreen gave capitalist pig 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    No i havent but your response was based on "liberals" which to me isnt how i would describe a city because you are looking at something and stereotyping it. So its irrelevant whether I've been there or not, plus Booya could have said he hate Des Moines Iowa and I wouldnt take his word for it because he hates everything. I have a few friends that went to school there and live there for some time after and they always had good things to say.
    No I'm not. Toronto is a liberal infested pit. I live close to it. It's not for me. Austin is definitely a liberal city. It's irrelevant for you because you are liberal leaning but for those that aren't it's important. That's how it works. Booya is a good dude. You guys just don't get along that's all. Btw Des Moines Iowa is boring and full of republicans.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

No I'm not. Toronto is a liberal infested pit. I live close to it. It's not for me. Austin is definitely a liberal city. It's irrelevant for you because you are liberal leaning but for those that aren't it's important. That's how it works. Booya is a good dude. You guys just don't get along that's all. Btw Des Moines Iowa is boring and full of republicans.
    I dont care if a person is liberal or conservative I just care that they are a good person and in the end they can back up their beliefs with evidence. Theres more to a city then their political beliefs. And Booya is a prick. You might think hes a good dude but look at this guys posts....hes miserable all the time. Doesnt accept anyone that doesnt follow his views and cant see out of his own shadow.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

What laker boy fails to tell you is that he lives in a province that voted in a majority conservative government. Toronto is not as liberal as he would have you believe, it's just his paranoid perception of his city & province.
    Most of us Ontarians aren't this simple.
    We aren't miserable grumpy donkeys like Booyah & Lakerboy who put everyone in a box.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    What laker boy fails to tell you is that he lives in a province that voted in a majority conservative government. Toronto is not as liberal as he would have you believe, it's just his paranoid perception of his city & province.
    Most of us Ontarians aren't this simple.
    We aren't miserable grumpy donkeys like Booyah & Lakerboy who put everyone in a box.
    What jay fails to tell you guys is that conservative government got voted in after the liberals were in power from 2003-2018 and both of those leaders were a complete and utter disaster. ( To the point that the party lost status). Ran the province into the ground and scandal after scandal. Jay also has very little reading comprehension through because I did say Tor was a libtard city and he is one of those dumbfukk liberals who lives nowhere near the city but apparently he knows better. So basically he thought Toronto was an entire province.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    NO ONE has as many dumb jerkoffs as this site does. What a bunch f dumb, miserable know-nothing bastardos.
    Since you just say acerbic stuff here over and over, why do you bother visiting?

I still have yet to see you make a pick or a pick thread. You might be a good handicapper, but for as much stuff as you talk, you don't back it up with anything I've seen. Please direct me to evidence otherwise, or change my mind if this assessment is incorrect.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I dont care if a person is liberal or conservative I just care that they are a good person and in the end they can back up their beliefs with evidence. Theres more to a city then their political beliefs. And Booya is a prick. You might think hes a good dude but look at this guys posts....hes miserable all the time. Doesnt accept anyone that doesnt follow his views and cant see out of his own shadow.
    What's a "good person?" And by what authority do you claim to know?

Lefties can't back up their beliefs with any evidence, they are liars and they get their lies from rebellious sources. So you must oppose them, as they are destructive in all they do, and have been for their history.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave StackinGreen 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

What jay fails to tell you guys is that conservative government got voted in after the liberals were in power from 2003-2018 and both of those leaders were a complete and utter disaster. ( To the point that the party lost status). Ran the province into the ground and scandal after scandal. Jay also has very little reading comprehension through because I did say Tor was a libtard city and he is one of those dumbfukk liberals who lives nowhere near the city but apparently he knows better. So basically he thought Toronto was an entire province.
    Jay 1
    LB- 0

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    What's a "good person?" And by what authority do you claim to know?

Lefties can't back up their beliefs with any evidence, they are liars and they get their lies from rebellious sources. So you must oppose them, as they are destructive in all they do, and have been for their history.

Stackles gets it
    Points Awarded:

StackinGreen gave manny24 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12