jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Sounds like he needs a kick to the nuts.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

The right call. Dodgers could not have trotted him out to the mound on Sunday.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It took less time for the MLB to move the All Star Game from Atlanta than to announce this. MLB is turning into a joke. I have stop supporting them and going to the games.

beantown34
    beantown34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3348

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It took less time for the MLB to move the All Star Game from Atlanta than to announce this. MLB is turning into a joke. I have stop supporting them and going to the games.
    it will be the only game in town in about 2 weeks

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Its not that simple. They have her texts saying "Choke me and then shag me rotten"

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

~~~

Dodgers’ Trevor Bauer is placed on leave by MLB after assault allegation

Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer
    (D. Ross Cameron / Associated Press)

By JORGE CASTILLOSTAFF WRITER

JULY 2, 2021 UPDATED 12:41 PM PT

WASHINGTON —
    Major League Baseball placed Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer on paid administrative leave Friday after a woman accused him of sexual assault and obtained a temporary restraining order against him Tuesday.

Bauer traveled with the Dodgers to Washington on Wednesday. He was scheduled to pitch Sunday against the Washington Nationals. On Thursday, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said the situation was “out of our hands” and he was following MLB’s direction.

Under MLB’s domestic violence, sexual assault and child abuse policy, commissioner Rob Manfred can place Bauer on paid administrative leave for seven days. The league can only extend the leave beyond seven days in agreement with the players union. Placing a player on leave is not considered a disciplinary action.

“MLB’s investigation into the allegations made against Trevor Bauer is ongoing,” MLB said in a statement. “While no determination in the case has been made, we have made the decision to place Mr. Bauer on seven-day administrative leave effective immediately.

“MLB continues to collect information in our ongoing investigation concurrent with the Pasadena Police Department’s active criminal investigation. We will comment further at the appropriate time.”

Bauer’s two agents, Jon Fetterolf and Rachel Luba, issued a statement after the decision saying Bauer will not appeal.

“We reaffirm our original statement and refute [the woman’s] allegations in the strongest possible terms,” the statement read. “Mr. Bauer will not appeal MLB’s decision to place him on administrative leave at this time in an effort to minimize any distraction to the Dodgers organization and to his teammates.”
    Under the league’s policy, the league can suspend a player even if he is not charged with a crime. Players have been suspended from 15 games to up to a season since the policy was implemented in 2015.

]DODGERS
    Plaschke: MLB cannot let Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer start Sunday

July 1, 2021

In the woman’s report, filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, she accused Bauer of nonconsensual sex on two occasions three weeks apart — one in April and one in May — in Bauer’s Pasadena home. She wrote she was choked and lost consciousness both times, and that she was hit in the face during the second encounter.

“I agreed to have consensual sex, however, I did not agree or consent to what he did next,” the woman wrote in the court declaration. “I did not agree to be sexually assaulted.”

Jon Fetterolf, one of Bauer’s agents, issued a statement Tuesday saying Bauer denies the claims and that the encounters were fully consensual. Bauer’s representatives provided The Times with what they identified as text messages from the women on May 9, between her two visits to Bauer’s home.

DODGERS

Will Trevor Bauer be arrested or charged? Legal experts share what may happen

According to the texts, which have not been authenticated by The Times, the woman told Bauer that she “had never been more turned on in my life” getting choked by him. “Gimme all the pain. Rawr.”

“Any allegations that the pair’s encounters were not 100% consensual are baseless, defamatory, and will be refuted to the fullest extent of the law,” part of Fetterolf’s statement read.

The woman’s attorney, Bryan Freedman, said: “Any suggestion that she was not the victim of assault is not only false and defamatory but, in fact, perpetuates the abuse.”

The temporary restraining order was granted Tuesday. A hearing to determine the validity of the order in civil court is scheduled for July 23. The hearing is unrelated to the criminal investigation. No charges have been filed.

Pasadena police said Friday they continue to investigate the assault allegation involving Bauer.

Lt. Carolyn Gordon declined to comment when asked if the Pasadena police were investigating any potential additional victims.
    When asked whether Pasadena detectives were sharing information with Major League Baseball, Gordon responded, “They’re doing a separate and independent investigation.”

Jorge Castillo
    ]Jorge Castillo covers the Dodgers for the Los Angeles Times.

Last edited by 19th Hole; 07-02-21 at 07:59 PM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

^
    Huh?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Non-story

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    Huh?
    ~~~

Steve---
    Oops...
    It's okay. I had to clean it up.

Fred The Hammer

Even Charlie Sheen is like "Thats a little excessive Mr Bauer"

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~

Steve---
    Oops...
    It's okay. I had to clean it up.
    All good

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Probably have Cosby toss out the 1st pitch for All Star Game

Manford can eat a dikk

Fred The Hammer

At about 2 a.m. she alleges she consented to sex with Bauer, and at some point he asked her if she had been choked before, according to the statement. After responding yes, the woman alleged Bauer began aggressively putting his fingers down her throat, which he stopped doing after she asked him.
    Bauer then allegedly wrapped her hair around her neck and choked her until she fell unconscious, according to her statement. The woman said she doesn't know how long she was out, but alleged that when she woke up, Bauer was having anal sex with her without her consent.
    The woman said the next morning, Bauer laughed about the encounter before leaving his house.
    The two met up at his house again after midnight on May 16, according to the statement. Before they had sex, Bauer allegedly asked her to agree on a safe word and also asked her what was off-limits, to which the woman responded not to put his fingers in her throat.
    About five minutes into intercourse, the woman alleges Bauer wrapped her hair around her neck and choked her until she fell unconscious again. As she regained consciousness, she accused Bauer of rolling her on her back and repeatedly punching her in the face.
    "I was absolutely frozen and terrified. I could not speak or move," she said in her statement. "I tasted blood in my mouth and felt that my lip was split open. My whole body hurt and I could not even tell if he was having sex with me."
    At some point, according to the statement, Bauer allegedly opened her legs and repeatedly punched her vagina. After she cried and was visibly shaken, the woman said Bauer whispered: "I would never do those things to you if it wasn't sexually."
    A day after the second incident, the woman said she left his home in the morning to drive back to San Diego. She said she threw up and had headaches and was treated at a hospital. San Diego police officers transported the woman to a second hospital for a sexual assault exam.

According to the statement, she alleges she later recorded a phone call with Bauer in which he acknowledged punching her.
    The medical examiner notes, according to her statement, said she "sustained head and facial trauma." NBC News has not independently verified the alleged content of those notes.

He's going down I think. The cops had her call him and they recorded him admitting he beat her and sexually assaulted her

MinnesotaFats

This will be interesting

In Minny a Supreme Court ruling here sided w the defendant soas if a woman voluntarily goes to his place or even gets in his car (drunk) then eaoe/ sexual assault is not chargeable.

Regular assault perhaps, but given they discussed the rough sex and the limits, this has alot of mitigating factors. It's not like it was their 1st encounter no the 1st time it got rough.

Hard to take her side here after the fact...if she wasn't a whore this wouldn't have happened.

I hope I never have a girl baby

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Trev Is gonna destroy Ricky Vaughns Californian penal league records

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Probably have Cosby toss out the 1st pitch for All Star Game

Manford can eat a dikk

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

MLB
    Police say criminal investigation of Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer 'bigger than we thought'

This investigation is bigger than we thought. So we have to look a few more places. We want to try to uncover as much stuff as we can.''

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2021/07/02/trevor-bauer-dodgers-investigation-assault-mlb/7843569002/

MinnesotaFats

LOL

Hokkers everywhere in LA

Bauer never paid for it

Bitches coming to him

Police investigation

All you need to know about law enforcement

Cops are fukking losers

Every pig should rot in hell
    Cops are fahhgs

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

LOL

Hokkers everywhere in LA

Bauer never paid for it

Bitches coming to him

Police investigation

Cops are fukking losers

Cops are fahhgs
    bauer is a moron, striking a woman in the face on a 3 year 100 mil contract

idiot

MinnesotaFats

Cinci you live w your mom

Do you wait for her to go to bed before calling hookers?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Cinci you live w your mom

Do you wait for her to go to bed before calling hookers?
    got a air matress in the shed of my mom's 3 million plus condo

MinnesotaFats

Snuff her out

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Dodgers still going all the way

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    The right call. Dodgers could not have trotted him out to the mound on Sunday.
    The tranny Vitterd does the same $hit to dudes he meets off of Grinder every night. Here this biotch likes it rough while wearing his Go Joe Biden panties bucking freak

MinnesotaFats

Vittles likes to get pegged!

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

LOL

Hokkers everywhere in LA

Bauer never paid for it

Bitches coming to him

Police investigation

Cops are fukking losers

Cops are fahhgs
    Yeah people say don't do anything wrong and the cops won't mess with you, not all cops are assholes but many are and the shit about cops don't lie or plant evidence unless you've done something wrong is also bs, some of these guys are pieces of shit

stevenash

^^
    Good and bad in every profession.

Most Roman Catholic priests are very good people.
    But the very small percentage that are kid touchers give them a bad rap.

Most doctors are very good people.
    But the very small percentage of them that sell their soul to big pharma or push dangerous, unnecessary surgery on you just to make a profit give the medical profession a bad rap.

Same with police.
    The small percentage of bigots with hate in their heart give the police a bad rap.

Lawyers on the other hand, they're pretty scummy.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

She has no case. She agreed to have sex with him. There was no romance involved. They met online for sex. She knew what she was doing from the very beginning. She is a predator.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How to Dodgers handle this??

I think they are in a tough spot

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

He def should indulge in funnel play

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    How to Dodgers handle this??

I think they are in a tough spot
    Hopefully their attorneys added an ethics clause to his contract. If they have something like that? Can avoid paying that scumbag

Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

She knew after the first meeting what she was gonna do typical

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Four33 View Post
    She knew after the first meeting what she was gonna do typical
    Even if that's true Bauer as a professional in the spotlight in one of the top ten markets on the entire planet needs to not put himself in that position.

100 percent of the blame here falls on Bauer.
    /endthread