ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3515

I could be wrong here but one advantage regarding retirement and betting each match one by one instead of a future bet...if djoker retires for some reason does your future bet lose? Idk bookmakers rules but the 2 books I use, nitrogen and heritage, nitro voids all bets if there's a retirement and heritage voids some bets depending if the 1st set was completed.

My point is if you bet djoker each round and he retires in let's say the 3rd round, you may get a push where your future bet is in the toilet.

I'm not 100 this is accurate line of thinking tho because I don't bet tennis futures very much.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    How dare you short change Novak, Sammy!..try -25,000 (+2174 is awful takeback)

Looks like I'm heading back to NJ tmm. to bet Barty @+750 ($1100) Gonna have to max out a couple credit card cash advances & hope my rent check doesn't bounce by Mon (Already mailed out the check) while essentially betting my rent money.
    Lol guy is going to bet Barty when she has a huge injury cloud, 2 retirements in last 2 tournaments and hasn't even played a match since the injury

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

wta way too unpredicatable, save the rent money pass on barty

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

barty sucks on grass and is injured. what a waste of a 8 hr trip

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Lol guy is going to bet Barty when she has a huge injury cloud, 2 retirements in last 2 tournaments and hasn't even played a match since the injury
    u can't help this guy

MiDNiTe

Hip injury is bad enough for Barty but she's also had a muscle strain on her forehand side although that's probably healed up by now

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    barty sucks on grass and is injured. what a waste of a 8 hr trip
    Pretty much made my mind up.( Serena's an overpriced joke). Always respected your tennis knowledge LG until you just said Barty sucks on grass. (FO Title easy draw notwithstanding) grass is her best & fav. surface slightly over HC. She looks good in practice, will have 3.5 weeks off & @+750 I have no doubt she'll at least the SFs & take my chances with 2 matches left. ( Much shorter trip only one hour bus ride to E. Ruth. instead of 3 to AC)

MiDNiTe

Stosur loves grass too but she sucks on it, Barty style suits clay, hardcourt with her slices, spin, of course she loves grass as she grew up on it

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I could be wrong here but one advantage regarding retirement and betting each match one by one instead of a future bet...if djoker retires for some reason does your future bet lose? Idk bookmakers rules but the 2 books I use, nitrogen and heritage, nitro voids all bets if there's a retirement and heritage voids some bets depending if the 1st set was completed.

My point is if you bet djoker each round and he retires in let's say the 3rd round, you may get a push where your future bet is in the toilet.

I'm not 100 this is accurate line of thinking tho because I don't bet tennis futures very much.
    Only thing I asked them is if Novak or Matteo WD before the tourney are the tickets void & they said yes. Just naturally assumed If they retire during the tournament they're graded as losers.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    wta way too unpredicatable, save the rent money pass on barty
    Damn cinci.. I was legit thinking of taking your advice & splitting the 21K on Novak & TB.(not the full amount on TB though).. Def. a better ticket than Novak/Matteo as of now.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I was on Novak to win Australian open and French open. I don’t like him in this spot on grass. Why he favored so much.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    I was on Novak to win Australian open and French open. I don’t like him in this spot on grass. Why he favored so much.
    He got a really favorable draw. No Berrettini, Federer, Zverev, Isner, only Tsitsipas & Rublev really to worry about.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Good luck Doug. You got this in the bag with favorable draw. You got lucky.

PharaohUB

He got a really favorable draw. No Berrettini, Federer, Zverev, Isner, only Tsitsipas & Rublev really to worry about.
    True. Good luck!

Doug tushyterror

Edit

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Good luck Doug. You got this in the bag with favorable draw. You got lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post

True. Good luck!
    Thanks but that's what I was told when the Nets were up 2-0 against MIL so I ain't exactly popping the just yet.

PharaohUB

Thanks but that's what I was told when the Nets were up 2-0 against MIL so I ain't exactly popping the just yet.
    I had a large future on nets too. Sucks

First 123