Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    If Harden is healthy? Highly doubt that. No one is beating the nets 4 times if all 3 guys are healthy. It's an unfair team and that type of roster should be banned. This is a team that also had Lamarcus Aldridge at one point. Just absurd.

And then David Stern vetos Chris Paul joining Kobe because they would be "too good" and it would be "bad for the league."

Ridiculous.
    Of course Durant needs to be carried to the finals again lol.

Hard to beat them but that's assuming they stay healthy or Irving doesn't take a random leave of absence again.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

If Harden is healthy? Highly doubt that. No one is beating the nets 4 times if all 3 guys are healthy. It's an unfair team and that type of roster should be banned. This is a team that also had Lamarcus Aldridge at one point. Just absurd.

And then David Stern vetos Chris Paul joining Kobe because they would be "too good" and it would be "bad for the league."

Ridiculous.
    The NBA actually owned the Hornets though because their owner went broke or something so I think that was part of it.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

paul 15 assists zero turnovers, impressive

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

this series was over before it started

Suns best team in West since last years bubble

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24625

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    paul 15 assists zero turnovers, impressive
    Nice stat!

Booker and Ayton emerging as Star players?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Of course Durant needs to be carried to the finals again lol.

Hard to beat them but that's assuming they stay healthy or Irving doesn't take a random leave of absence again.
    Durant best player on that team. Any team he touches turns to gold. Guy even took westbroke to the finals as kids and beat Kobe. Kobe said Durant is the "only player I could never solve."

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

Guy even took westbroke to the finals as kids and beat Kobe. Kobe said Durant is the "only player I could never solve."
    Lol. Okc was a pretty sizable favorite vs LAL that year. What an idiotic post

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Lol. Okc was a pretty sizable favorite vs LAL that year. What an idiotic post
    You joined here two months ago. Watch your mouth before you get slapped.

ThanksForTheFade

So you agree it was idiotic then, no? I'm just confused if these joke ass threats are you actually being a thugged out badass irl, or a disgruntled gambler after a series of embarrassing portland series thread losses

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    So you agree it was idiotic then, no? I'm just confused if these joke ass threats are you actually being a thugged out badass irl, or a disgruntled gambler after a series of embarrassing portland series thread losses
    Doesn't matter if portland lost. I'm up these playoffs, several winners over +300 posted. Did you post any of those? If you bet against my plays this postseason, you are down. Simple as that.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7361

Durant best player on that team. Any team he touches turns to gold. Guy even took westbroke to the finals as kids and beat Kobe. Kobe said Durant is the "only player I could never solve."
    Harden took over in the series vs the spurs in the conference finals that year. Durant is a clown with a weak ass mind. Guy fights with strangers on Twitter. Made burner accounts. He joined a stacked team because he isn't a leader.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Nice stat!

Booker and Ayton emerging as Star players?
    I think booker has been that for a couple years, star not superstar ayton plays soft at times too much for me seeing as big as he is he has some growing to do

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Harden took over in the series vs the spurs in the conference finals that year. Durant is a clown with a weak ass mind. Guy fights with strangers on Twitter. Made burner accounts. He joined a stacked team because he isn't a leader.
    Would you call the Nets stacked when he joined? All they had was Irving and Lavert. I don't see that as stacked. Blake came there because of KD. Aldridge came because of KD. Harden came because of KD. Sounds like Brady-type leadership. All that burner stuff is weird but I don't care about these guys off the court, just grading them on their skills. If Kobe says something like that about a guy, you gotta respect it. Anything Kobe says is the truth in my book.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7361

Would you call the Nets stacked when he joined? All they had was Irving and Lavert. I don't see that as stacked. Blake came there because of KD. Aldridge came because of KD. Harden came because of KD. Sounds like Brady-type leadership. All that burner stuff is weird but I don't care about these guys off the court, just grading them on their skills. If Kobe says something like that about a guy, you gotta respect it. Anything Kobe says is the truth in my book.
    Nets weren't stacked you are correct but they haven't won anything yet.

ThanksForTheFade

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Spot on. OKC was +300 on the ml in that pivotal game 5 on the road. Harden went off. Durant is pretty automatic from midrange but beyond that he is mortal

ThanksForTheFade

Doesn't matter if portland lost. I'm up these playoffs, several winners over +300 posted. Did you post any of those? If you bet against my plays this postseason, you are down. Simple as that.
    I havent been fading you, and yes if I was then I'd probably be down small. You're still a massive dumbass with an endless track record of threads in the red with plenty of posters trolling you.

First 12