jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by beantown34 View Post
    tough to throw over 225 a game in NFL. even if behind all game. which is unlikely as division wont be that good and their overall schedule not the tough

this is almost a lock
    yep

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Look at the schedule. 7 games against teams who defenses allowed over 420 points last season. If he cannot average 250 yards/game with an offense built around him and that schedule, Meyer should be fired. So let's see who has guts in here. All of you are a bunch of useless phonies who will not bet a dime in REAL money. I will take Over 4150 +102. JJ, KVB, and all of you other lying worthless arseholes in here, time to put up or shut up. NAME YOUR PRICE. You guys love to run your mouths, but you are nothing more than a bunch of broke wanna-be's who do not have a pair between the lot of ya. JJ, your worthless lying arse is mine. One way or another, I am going to kick our tail this season. Got that?

PlayzDont
    PlayzDont's Avatar Become A Pro!

week 1 he will throw for 275 and then slowly fade into oblivion. jags will be lucky to win 6 games.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    oh wow

Urban Meyer and Darrell Bevell must be scheming.

jags have the most cap space in the NFL

could they go after some offensive pieces?
    tough to throw over 225 a game in NFL. even if behind all game. which is unlikely as division wont be that good and their overall schedule not the tough

this is almost a lock
    Any idea what kind of game plan they will at least start the season with?

Will they put it all on Trevor? Does he have the skill to breakout? Will the defenses be honing in on the rookie?

Can the coaches handle that pressure? It's up to them to handle the pressure and balance the attack to keep Trevor protected and in the game, and getting yards. Urban Meyer might know what to do there.

With Travis Etienne in the back field, what will they be able to accomplish?

Will Etienne be catching passes too?

A couple of big games and he gets ahead of the average needed.

He might be closer than we think, but it's about putting faith and money in first year Uban Meyer, Jax, and a rookie QB.

I think he has a few breakout performances, but not so sure the cards line up for a season's worth of production.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

way way under

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    way way under
    Sure does feel like there is way more chance of this entirely new situation in Jax to underachieve than overachieve.

If he hit 4200 passing yards, that would be some serious healdines. He'd be rookie of the year.

jjgold

say you have $2000 bankroll NFL you have a way better chance betting it all one prop like Lawrence Under than trying bet weekly and win

jtoler

Sure does feel like there is way more chance of this entirely new situation in Jax to underachieve than overachieve.

If he hit 4200 passing yards, that would be some serious healdines. He'd be rookie of the year.
    of course I don’t see the line at my books but so many things can happen to contribute to under and rarely does a rookie play and start in every game so that and injury is on under side along with simply being a rook

PlayzDont
    PlayzDont's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    say you have $2000 bankroll NFL you have a way better chance betting it all one prop like Lawrence Under than trying bet weekly and win
    or take jets under 6 wins worst case scenario push, this team will literally never get it together

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    of course I don’t see the line at my books but so many things can happen to contribute to under and rarely does a rookie play and start in every game so that and injury is on under side along with simply being a rook
    Include that it's Jags, new coach, etc, and yeah you can get burned if their formula takes off and the rolls, but out of 10 times, how many times does that happen?

As opposed to the opposing teams keying in on the rookies and shutting it down.

Everyone (Jax) has a plan until they get hit in the mouth (the rest of the league gunning for Fabio).

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Love the under here.

jtoler

Include that it's Jags, new coach, etc, and yeah you can get burned if their formula takes off and the rolls, but out of 10 times, how many times does that happen?

As opposed to the opposing teams keying in on the rookies and shutting it down.

Everyone (Jax) has a plan until they get hit in the mouth (the rest of the league gunning for Fabio).
    Aww man all of that i gotta find a line like this and max it out
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

jjgold

They’re going to be very very conservative with their game plan

I saw Tebow 2.5 tds

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Over easy.

First 12