Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Once again, I will ask to please show me where Dems do not want voters to show VOTER ID. Not some photo ID that can easily also be falsified. Someone can easily send their son or daughter in to vote for them with a photo ID. Someone intent on cheating will try to cheat. But, it is very easy to find out too. In my county, like most, you have to pre register to vote. Both parties can look at this registry. If someone tries to vote twice, it gets easily kicked out. If someone list a phony address, it gets kicked out. When you vote, you can search your vote online and make sure it was valid. No one is going to just show up to the polls stealing your identity. It does not happen.

The question should be why is it not EASIER to vote? Why shouldn't I be able to register online and vote online? I hate standing in line for anything. Prove that you are a US citizen (birth certificate which does not have a photo btw or naturalization) and vote. All this other stuff is just bullshit.

If Dems didn't have a problem with voter ID, this thread wouldn't exist.

If these laws didn't throw a monkey-wrench into the Dem's abilities to cheat to win, they wouldn't have an issue with it.

The same laws are in place in Delaware, but Dems have no problem with them. Why is that? because they already have control and it isn't a swing state.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Why are we always talking about groups, folks? I am an individual and so are all of you. Stop asking me my age, stop asking me my gender, stop asking me what my skin color is and stop asking me about my sexual preferences. No one gives a fukk.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If Dems didn't have a problem with voter ID, this thread wouldn't exist.
    The same laws are in place in Delaware, but Dems have no problem with them. Why is that? because they already have control and it isn't a swing state.
    and yet NONE of you have proven that Dems do not want voters to show ID. It has never been about ID but you liars love to deflect and confuse the actual issues. It's about VOTER ACCESS. Prove me wrong by posting something, anything where Dems do not want IDs. I'm glad you mentioned Delaware because they are moving in the right direction, not the wrong direction like Republicans want in order to steal future elections by limiting VOTER ACCESS. Why do you think Republicans are opposed to what I bolded below? Cheaters, frauds, liars, devils.

The Democratic-controlled Statehouse is trying to pass several bills before the next election that would make it easier for people to register to vote and cast their ballot, reshaping the state's democratic process for years to come.
    If the bills pass, residents could get automatically registered when getting their driver's license. They could also register on the same day as the election instead of having to do it at least a month beforehand. Voters could also vote by mail and wouldn't need an excuse to vote absentee, similar to the 2020 election during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Mac4Lyfe

You can't make this shit up.Democrats just hate black people, and they don't even try and hide it.
    You really think Black and Brown people are stupid, don't you? You think they can't read the heinous shit posted in SBR every single day by you and your like? All you do is put people not like you down. All you do is mock black people. You even said that you hope black people could one day aspire to your fukkked up, broke, stimulus needing life. You took your time to buy a poor black girl candy as if you were doing her a favor instead of stroking your ego like you did your good deed for the day. A tiger cannot change it's stripes and you white supremacist, who are all in the Republican party are not in the best interest of black and brown people. Maybe the GOP will one day address and actually reject all you awful people but they are hanging onto their white hood base.

There was a time when it was the other way around. Dems were the ones mocking minorities. My, how times have changed. The GOP is going to face a lot of ass kickings in the polls for the next foreseeable future until they get their shit together. Too many losing propositions by the GOP. Too many hypocrites running that party.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Colorado has stricter voting laws than Georgia, they move the game to a white area instead of a black area in Atlanta you can’t make this up

Major league baseball commissioner is a member of Augusta national

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Colorado has stricter voting laws than Georgia, they move the game to a white area instead of a black area in Atlanta you can’t make this up
    Survey says this is a lie.

Kermit

You really think Black and Brown people are stupid, don't you? You think they can't read the heinous shit posted in SBR every single day by you and your like? All you do is put people not like you down. All you do is mock black people. You even said that you hope black people could one day aspire to your fukkked up, broke, stimulus needing life. You took your time to buy a poor black girl candy as if you were doing her a favor instead of stroking your ego like you did your good deed for the day. A tiger cannot change it's stripes and you white supremacist, who are all in the Republican party are not in the best interest of black and brown people. Maybe the GOP will one day address and actually reject all you awful people but they are hanging onto their white hood base.

There was a time when it was the other way around. Dems were the ones mocking minorities. My, how times have changed. The GOP is going to face a lot of ass kickings in the polls for the next foreseeable future until they get their shit together. Too many losing propositions by the GOP. Too many hypocrites running that party.
    No, you and your fellow lefties think that they are. It's amazing with what your side can get away with.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

No, you and your fellow lefties think that they are. It's amazing with what your side can get away with.
    100% correct.

Mac4Lyfe

Yet, you are the one always bringing up how bad black people are. You are the one that openly said you bought a young black girl candy because she was obviously poor. You also said you hope they could aspire to your miserable life. You are always on the opposite side of black people. You always support the Chauvin's kneeling on the neck of a black man, who you say was a career criminal, even though you can't find one crime Floyd committed in over 10+ years. You are the one that always find reasons why phony police officers can openly kill black people. You make it a point to blame the victim instead of finding any fault in the officers. You are the ones that are triggered by Kaepernick kneeling, or someone not standing for the flag. You are the ones that support white shooters by taking them to Denny's before actually arresting them. You are the ones that say ALL LIVES MATTER and put down groups like BLM. You are the ones that hate Lebron James or any black athlete or black success. You are the ones that say all black people live in the ghetto and are criminals. You are the ones calling black people animals. You are the ones saying black people are stupid because they unanimously vote Dem. But carry on with your rhetoric. You think somehow you are going to get the black vote. You will never get the black vote with they way you act. You used to post racist shit very subtly. Now, you just post your racists shit with no regard. You are the least racist person you know. Good for you. Black people aren't falling for you. No, black people do not want your candy.

African Americans are Democrats. Since 1968 no Republican presidential candidate has received more than 13% of the African American vote and surveys of African Americans regularly show that upwards of 80% of African Americans self-identify as Democrats. However, understanding why African Americans are such steadfast supporters of the Democratic Party is not as straightforward as it seems. Although committed to the Democratic Party, African Americans are actually one of the most conservative blocs of Democratic supporters.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

You really think Black and Brown people are stupid, don't you?.

Mac why would you bring 'Brown' ppl into it?

If you're referring to Hispanics/Mexicans/Latinos, I assure you the majority that already didn't, are beginning to see the light.

Asians, Latinos, Indians, and Caucasians all fed up & gonna be on that one group's azz

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Get woke Go broke

Expect MLB ratings to hit rock bottom
    Baseball always on in my House !!

Hman

Yet, you are the one always bringing up how bad black people are. You are the one that openly said you bought a young black girl candy because she was obviously poor. You also said you hope they could aspire to your miserable life. You are always on the opposite side of black people. You always support the Chauvin's kneeling on the neck of a black man, who you say was a career criminal, even though you can't find one crime Floyd committed in over 10+ years. You are the one that always find reasons why phony police officers can openly kill black people. You make it a point to blame the victim instead of finding any fault in the officers. You are the ones that are triggered by Kaepernick kneeling, or someone not standing for the flag. You are the ones that support white shooters by taking them to Denny's before actually arresting them. You are the ones that say ALL LIVES MATTER and put down groups like BLM. You are the ones that hate Lebron James or any black athlete or black success. You are the ones that say all black people live in the ghetto and are criminals. You are the ones calling black people animals. You are the ones saying black people are stupid because they unanimously vote Dem. But carry on with your rhetoric. You think somehow you are going to get the black vote. You will never get the black vote with they way you act. You used to post racist shit very subtly. Now, you just post your racists shit with no regard. You are the least racist person you know. Good for you. Black people aren't falling for you. No, black people do not want your candy.

African Americans are Democrats. Since 1968 no Republican presidential candidate has received more than 13% of the African American vote and surveys of African Americans regularly show that upwards of 80% of African Americans self-identify as Democrats. However, understanding why African Americans are such steadfast supporters of the Democratic Party is not as straightforward as it seems. Although committed to the Democratic Party, African Americans are actually one of the most conservative blocs of Democratic supporters.

Let me tell you a little story that happened just two weeks ago

My wife and my two kids went to the airport to take a trip to Texas for her nieces quinceanera.

While standing in line this black girl behind my wife made a comment towards her and claimed that she stepped in front of her.

The black girl says out loud and to her husband, who was quiet by the way, "I'm tired of these crackers thinking they can do what they want".

So my wife is 100% mexican, granted she's lighter skinned and everyone's wearing masks.

So she turns around to the girl and takes her mask off and says do I look white to you and I didn't step in front of you.

The girl starts running that mouth while her husband is trying to shut her up.

When they get on the plane the husband and wife are split up but nobody ends up sitting with the girl and she turns around telling her husband to come sit with her and he's so ashamed of her he refuses and says he's good where he's at.

This is the type of sh!t people are sick of

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Mac why would you bring 'Brown' ppl into it?
    If you're referring to Hispanics/Mexicans/Latinos, I assure you the majority that already didn't, are beginning to see the light.
    Asians, Latinos, Indians, and Caucasians all fed up & gonna be on that one group's azz
    Asians, Hispanics and Indians all voted unanimously for Biden. It was not close.

I'm bringing black, brown, yellow, red, green what have you in this because the Trump led Republican party has lost the minority vote. It is very clear to me that it is because Trump and his gang has done nothing but make fun of minorities. Maybe, I'm wrong but the statistics are pretty awful for the GOP.

Mac4Lyfe

Let me tell you a little story that happened just two weeks ago

My wife and my two kids went to the airport to take a trip to Texas for her nieces quinceanera.

While standing in line this black girl behind my wife made a comment towards her and claimed that she stepped in front of her.

The black girl says out loud and to her husband, who was quiet by the way, "I'm tired of these crackers thinking they can do what they want".

So my wife is 100% mexican, granted she's lighter skinned and everyone's wearing masks.

So she turns around to the girl and takes her mask off and says do I look white to you and I didn't step in front of you.

The girl starts running that mouth while her husband is trying to shut her up.

When they get on the plane the husband and wife are split up but nobody ends up sitting with the girl and she turns around telling her husband to come sit with her and he's so ashamed of her he refuses and says he's good where he's at.

This is the type of sh!t people are sick of
    I've ran into a lot of ghetto black people in my lifetime, especially the angry black woman. I've met a lot of dumb black people too. I can also say the same about every ethnic group as well. A lot of bat crazy Latina women out there. I try to put down every group equally. I'm an equal opportunity basher.

Hman

Asians, Hispanics and Indians all voted unanimously for Biden. It was not close.

I'm bringing black, brown, yellow, red, green what have you in this because the Trump led Republican party has lost the minority vote. It is very clear to me that it is because Trump and his gang has done nothing but make fun of minorities. Maybe, I'm wrong but the statistics are pretty awful for the GOP.

I was raised to believe Democrat was the way to go because Republicans were for the rich.

But I grew up and learned to think for myself.

Unfortunately there are too many ppl still following that sane lie I was taught.

Do you know how the Jewish have a bad reputation for knocking on people's doors & ppl hide and don't answer because they find their beliefs off the wall?

Well that's exactly the same with the thinking of many who follow the cult that teaches them to vote Democrat.

Their thinking is also off the wall.
    Just 100% backwards.
    There's simply no other way to put it

DwightShrute

I was raised to believe Democrat was the way to go because Republicans were for the rich.

But I grew up and learned to think for myself.

Unfortunately there are too many ppl still following that sane lie I was taught.

Do you know how the Jewish have a bad reputation for knocking on people's doors & ppl hide and don't answer because they find their beliefs off the wall?

Well that's exactly the same with the thinking of many who follow the cult that teaches them to vote Democrat.

Their thinking is also off the wall.
    Just 100% backwards.
    There's simply no other way to put it
    many never grow up.

If You Are Not a Liberal at 25, You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain

Hman

I've ran into a lot of ghetto black people in my lifetime, especially the angry black woman. I've met a lot of dumb black people too. I can also say the same about every ethnic group as well. A lot of bat crazy Latina women out there. I try to put down every group equally. I'm an equal opportunity basher.

I'm just glad I wasn't there

I would have probably gone to jail.

Or would have shook her husband's hand for being a good man.

She would have been.in for surprise.

I love when someone judges you and/or underestimates you because of your skin color.

I've made fools of guys most of my life on the basketball court breaking ankles & jumping over ppl, and on the football field running around or right by them.

Shocking them because they didn't expect it because of my skin color.

There's nothing more gratifying. I've seem my buddy from high school who ran a 4.4, who's Caucasian, always do it, especially years ago when we would play against teams in flag football leagues (life after real football) sponsored by former local & MLB pitcher Tom Gordon.

Through my experiences I always think of the motto "Never judge a book by its cover".

But instead, sometimes it's "Never judge a book by its COLOR"
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Hman 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by Zlaniner View Post
    Baseball always on in my House !!
    And my house too.

And by the looks of it a lot of other homes too.

Big jump for ESPN’s Opening Day afternoon games

Big jump for ESPN’s Opening Day afternoon games

Thursday’s Blue Jays-Yankees Major League Baseball opener averaged 910,000 viewers on ESPN, up 29% from 2019 (Orioles-Yankees: 704K) and the most-watched afternoon game on Opening Day since 2017 — the last time the season opened on a Sunday. The game averaged an additional 543,000 viewers on YES Network in New York, the network’s second-best weekday afternoon audience ever, bringing the combined local and national audience to 1.45 million.
    Abbreviated coverage of Dodgers-Rockies averaged 884,000 later in the day, up 64% from ’19 (Diamondbacks-Dodgers: 538K).

Last season opened in July with a primetime doubleheader. Yankees-Nationals drew 4.01 million viewers and Giants-Dodgers 2.78 million. Due to the postponement of Mets-Nationals, there was only one primetime game this year — Astros-A’s, which averaged just 655,000 the last time the season opened on a Sunday. The game averaged an additional 543,000 viewers on YES Network in New York, the network’s second-best weekday afternoon audience ever, bringing the combined local and national audience to 1.45 million.
    Abbreviated coverage of Dodgers-Rockies averaged 884,000 later in the day, up 64% from ’19 (Diamondbacks-Dodgers: 538K).
    Last season opened in July with a primetime doubleheader. Yankees-Nationals drew 4.01 million viewers and Giants-Dodgers 2.78 million. Due to the postponement of Mets-Nationals, there was only one primetime game this year — Astros-A’s, which averaged just 655,000

Mac4Lyfe

I was raised to believe Democrat was the way to go because Republicans were for the richBut I grew up and learned to think for myself.Unfortunately there are too many ppl still following that sane lie I was taught.Do you know how the Jewish have a bad reputation for knocking on people's doors & ppl hide and don't answer because they find their beliefs off the wall?Well that's exactly the same with the thinking of many who follow the cult that teaches them to vote Democrat.Their thinking is also off the wall.Just 100% backwards.There's simply no other way to put it
    So you think you grew up because you vote Republican, which means all Dems have not grown up yet. But all are in a cult. See, you are proving my point that the new Republican Party is all about putting down other people because they have not grown up and really can’t think for themselves because they are too stupid. That really goes well with the masses. Republicans better find a way to reach out to people instead of demeaning them. I don’t see it happening because they think they are better than everyone else. Most people are in the middle but the GOP is doing a horrible job attracting them.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Major league baseball commissioner is a member of Augusta national
    Go back to file clerking.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/cobbcountygeorgia

Population
    White alone, percent  62.4%
    Black or African American alone, percent(a)  28.8%
    American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent(a)  0.5%
    Asian alone, percent(a)  5.6%

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Go back to file clerking.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/cobbcountygeorgia

Population
    White alone, percent  62.4%
    Black or African American alone, percent(a)  28.8%
    American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent(a)  0.5%
    Asian alone, percent(a)  5.6%
    Isn't Atlanta in Fulton County?

Atlanta Demographics

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Atlanta was:

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Survey says this is a lie.
    Mac has been Waaayyy off this thread, but I am going to guess he is right about this....

Kermit

Or maybe I am just sick of you hypocrite Liberals constantly blaming everything on white people while ignoring everyone else. You are the clowns blaming all of these Asian hates crimes on "white supremacy"

Kermit

I'm pretty sure that the reason why the cops were called was because Big George was passing counterfeit money. Not sure what state that you are in, but that is a crime where I live.

And who went to Denny's instead of being arrested? Are you talking about Dylan Roof? You do know that the cops never took him to Burger King right? Or are you one of those guys that is still running with that bullshit lie?

Mac4Lyfe

Isn't Atlanta in Fulton County?

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Atlanta was:

Kermit - The Braves play in Cobb County, not Fulton Country.

Cobb county has 800k people and 52% are white, 27% black and 13% Hispanic. Your point???

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Use Google Maps:

Truist Park: 755 Battery Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30339

It's in Cobb County.

62.5% white

Mac4Lyfe

I'm pretty sure that the reason why the cops were called was because Big George was passing counterfeit money. Not sure what state that you are in, but that is a crime where I live.
    How do you know the bill was counterfeit? Are you really sure? Did you see the bill? Or did you see some supposedly photo of the $20 bill in Floyd's car. How did it get back in his car? Did the cops see the bill? Surely, they have it as evidence? Surely they tested it to see if it was fake. Surely they got dna or fingerprints off the bill linking back to Floyd? Surely, it was counterfeit right? Do you really think Floyd was part of an elaborate counterfeit ring? If it was counterfeit, maybe someone passed it off to him. We will never know because he was murdered over a $20 bill that we have no evidence ever existing.

How do you or the cops know that he gave the kid the bill and not another customer? Why didn't he confront Floyd in the store when he first handed supposedly counterfeit bill? Where I live, you cannot charge someone without evidence. Don't you think it's strange that the cops do not have the supposed counterfeit $20 bill? Just like you calling him a career criminal when he hadn't been arrested for over a decade. You are as phony as the cops.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Even if the bill was counterfeit it doesn't mean it was intentional. I thought there is a marker where the cashier can mark on the bill to see if the bill was counterfeit. What is the charge for using a counterfeit bill either intentionally or unitentionally? Death by a firing squad at the scene of the alleged crime without a trial?

Mac4Lyfe

Or maybe I am just sick of you hypocrite Liberals constantly blaming everything on white people while ignoring everyone else. You are the clowns blaming all of these Asian hates crimes on "white supremacy"
    I don't blame shit on white, black, brown or whatever people. I blame shit on dumb people and this country is full of them. I have not posted once about Asian hate crimes at SBR. Hate is hate, no matter the color. The black guy that stabbed and killed the Capitol Officer is a sick fukk just like all the rest. I don't worry about Al Qaeda or Isis or Immigrants running across the border. I'm more worried about the millions of US Citizens that are mentally ill and many of them with guns. They are the real terrorist and they come in all colors and shades.

Mac4Lyfe

Even if the bill was counterfeit it doesn't mean it was intentional. I thought there is a marker where the cashier can mark on the bill to see if the bill was counterfeit. What is the charge for using a counterfeit bill either intentionally or unitentionally? Death by a firing squad at the scene of the alleged crime without a trial?
    They never even confiscated the bill but arrested Floyd for what? They approached his car guns blaring over a suspected $20 bill. Then they immediately abused their power. An illegal arrest in the first place then Chauvin, sat on his neck for 9+ minutes, smirking while he killed the man. Bystanders screaming for him to get off of Floyd, but he continued suffocating him out of spite. The sad truth is that a black mans life is worth less than a dog. If Chauvin was kneeling on the neck of a dog, I can guarantee you that one of the bystanders would have pushed him off the dog. If it was one of their own kids or family member, those bystanders would have knocked him on his ass. But Floyd was some strange black man that they didn't know and even the black people there would not come to his rescue. I'd like to think I would have stepped in but I'm not so sure. We just do not value black men's life. According to many here, Floyd was a career criminal who deserved to be strangled to death over a $20 bill.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I don't really care what his criminical record was. He served time for his previous crimes. There is no need to murder someone while in custody for a petty crime when he is not a threat. That cop is the exception but they need to be taken off the streets so maybe this trial when the cop is convicted will serve as a deterrent to other cops and save innocent people lives down the road.

Mac4Lyfe

Floyd sat in the car in front of the store for over a half hour after leaving. Do you really think he would just sit there after knowingly passing a counterfeit bill? The kid went to the car and told him to come back in the store. He refused just like you or I would do. The kid went to the car a 2nd time. Do you really think Floyd wouldn't have gotten the hell out of there if he knew he was passing a phony bill? He sat in the car even after the 2nd time. That does not sound like a guy a part of a counterfeit ring. To top it off the police have no record of the bill. And you wonder why they settled with a HUGE cash settlement to his family.

But Chauvin will go free. The police, good or bad always go free. A black police officer in Texas was just acquitted today as well. The police have a license to steal and kill. They are as untouchable as NBA refs.

Mac4Lyfe

so maybe this trial when the cop is convicted will serve as a deterrent to other cops and save innocent people lives down the road.
    Pavy - this cop is not going to be convicted. It ain't happening. I already told you that Floyd's life meant nothing to most people. If he killed an animal, he would be fukked but a black man. Hell, he might get his job back.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

First ... 89101112 Last