tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16990

Sports plays consensus

I have used the "Sports plays" consensus for years as a tool when picking sides and totals on a number of sports. They have completely changed their site and the iodds app that would work along side it no longer lists the consensus picks either.

Whether these numbers are/were accurate is not the issue. I am aware of this possibility. However, I felt that they were very reliable and also very helpful. Without these numbers, I feel completely lost.

Does anybody have another site that they rely on for consensus picks and feel the same as I did about sports plays? I like seeing the percentages as well as the amount of picks because 70% one side 30% other side is completely different when we are talking about 20 bets as opposed to 1000. Thank you for any possible help.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

Quote Originally Posted by tailin junkie View Post
    I have used the "Sports plays" consensus for years as a tool when picking sides and totals on a number of sports. They have completely changed their site and the iodds app that would work along side it no longer lists the consensus picks either.

Whether these numbers are/were accurate is not the issue. I am aware of this possibility. However, I felt that they were very reliable and also very helpful. Without these numbers, I feel completely lost.

Does anybody have another site that they rely on for consensus picks and feel the same as I did about sports plays? I like seeing the percentages as well as the amount of picks because 70% one side 30% other side is completely different when we are talking about 20 bets as opposed to 1000. Thank you for any possible help.
    Short answer none are correct. best way to see who Joe public like is looking at a site like covers and seeing who ppl are picking. Most of the time they aren't actually betting real money but will give you an idea of who public likes
    Points Awarded:

tailin junkie gave biggie12 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

username456
    username456's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9622

Check out pregame. They have consensus, with total money and tickets. Not sure how accurate and I think it’s just Vegas based but I forget. That’s my go to when looking to fade joe public.