playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Vegas Locals. Are concerts going on in Vegas right now?

I am going to Vegas with the family on Dec 16-21st. What is there to do? I am going to hit a few gun ranges but could we also see some shows? Are concerts back going again?

What else would you recommend?

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Hey pal, no concerts right now. Probably not until mid 2021. How old are your family members? There are a few shows going on the strip but mostly things are dark and the Governor just ordered 25% capacity max so it’s messy. Happy to help you with a solid list depending on your family age range. Cheers.

playersonly69

Well my daughter is 19 and just my wife. But they have both been to Vegas many times, just trying to see what we might do this time.

Last time i had to take my wife to store for the show TANKED. That was kind of boring actually, but he used to like that show. Our High School football games usually have around 8000 fans at each game

In Texas and Louisiana concerts are going to start again in January, But then again, we also can have people at Baseball and Football games

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Well my daughter is 19 and just my wife. But they have both been to Vegas many times, just trying to see what we might do this time.

Last time i had to take my wife to store for the show TANKED. That was kind of boring actually, but he used to like that show. Our High School football games usually have around 8000 fans at each game

In Texas and Louisiana concerts are going to start again in January, But then again, we also can have people at Baseball and Football games
    Cool. I’ll send over a list or some things happening. Just rough here right now.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I wouldn't be surprised if those handful of shows on the Strip end up taking a Hiatus because of this new restriction.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if those handful of shows on the Strip end up taking a Hiatus because of this new restriction.
    Agreed. It’s going to get worse for sure. Might want to reconsider the trip.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Agreed. It’s going to get worse for sure. Might want to reconsider the trip.
    I was just there about a month ago and it already sucked, they were some real mask Nazis.

I had security guards approached me while I was having a drink with my girlfriend and tell me to put the mask on between sips of the drink.

They also had a ton of people out at the pool walking around making sure everyone was wearing their masks even at the pool we were 50 feet away from anyone else because the occupancy rate of solo but they were still being bitches about it.

BrickJames
    Action

Not to mention because rooms are so cheap and everyone's getting free money from the government even the nice hotels like Aria and Cosmo are just flooded with undesirables.

A real shitshow.

I won't be going back until all the restrictions are lifted and all the mask mandates are lifted and everything is back to normal.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

concerts lol what a fukkin idiot

Vegas is basically closed down

OMG

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

I was scheduled to goto Vegas myself. Audibled to a ski trip in park city instead. If the ski mountains close I’ll be furious

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

go see wayne newton

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Pics of the wife and daughter
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Stay off the Strip...Crime,crime,crime

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Pics of the wife and daughter
    LOL

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Was just there for my b-day for 5 days. 60% blacks & weed rule the strip, all good though they didn’t bother me. All major shows cancelled right now besides David Copperfield & friends lame.

playersonly69

Well we are going anyway. Get free hotel rooms and get a a ton of gift cards and free plays just to show up at the Venetian and the Golden Nugget among other hotels. FISHHEAD knows about all of those December gifts and free plays

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

No one is doing concerts anywhere. It's called a pandemic.

playersonly69

concerts is going on in Texas and Louisiana in January. We have real small concert events here in Texas as well right now. But no more than 1000 people at a time

BrickJames
    Action

Well we are going anyway. Get free hotel rooms and get a a ton of gift cards and free plays just to show up at the Venetian and the Golden Nugget among other hotels. FISHHEAD knows about all of those December gifts and free plays
    You must be a high roller if Venetian is giving you multiple rooms for free and gift cards. Cheers

mjsuax13

You must be a high roller if Venetian is giving you multiple rooms for free and gift cards. Cheers
    He must have the place clocked then.

Players, just ask your VIP host/concierge? They will get you hookers and blow in one room while the wife/daughter sleep. 🤷🏽*♂️

BrickJames
    Action

He must have the place clocked then.

Players, just ask your VIP host/concierge? They will get you hookers and blow in one room while the wife/daughter sleep. 🤷🏽*♂️
    That sounds amazing 👏 😍 😋

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

PO with your obesity issues you think it’s ok to travel during COVID

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Theres a handful of shows going on and Nick DiPaulo just did 2 night stand up there so some comedy shows.

Most restaurants open but no club scene or concert action

jjgold

Losers spreading the disease
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

mjsuax13

This guy is a high roller. Should just call the VIP host and they will square him away. If he gambles enough they’ll have Marie Osmond come blow him.

BrickJames
    Action

This guy is a high roller. Should just call the VIP host and they will square him away. If he gambles enough they’ll have Marie Osmond come blow him.
    I'll take the hookies and blow, you can have Marie.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Well it's a personal choice. Maybe he has good health insurance and doctors on retainer.

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I am quite a bit smaller than you now. I had gastric sleeve surgery in Tijuana on June 23rd. And even before the surgery, i didnt take any medicine for cholesterol or Blood Pressure. Now my blood pressure is actually pretty low and I no longer snore or have Sleep Apnea. I never have had a CPAP machine anyway, but i used to wake up at night about 4 times a night due to sleep apnea. Well that is a thing of the past as well. I have lost about 90 pounds since June 16th.

And I have been on a plane about 6 times since May. I love how the airports are not crowded anymore. the planes are still crowded though since they cut a great deal of flight routes per day

BrickJames
    Action

I am quite a bit smaller than you now. I had gastric sleeve surgery in Tijuana on June 23rd. And even before the surgery, i didnt take any medicine for cholesterol or Blood Pressure. Now my blood pressure is actually pretty low and I no longer snore or have Sleep Apnea. I never have had a CPAP machine anyway, but i used to wake up at night about 4 times a night due to sleep apnea. Well that is a thing of the past as well. I have lost about 90 pounds since June 16th.

And I have been on a plane about 6 times since May. I love how the airports are not crowded anymore. the planes are still crowded though since they cut a great deal of flight routes per day
    This guy Fukks!

BrickJames
    Action

And suits at the Venetian! Life is good pal.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Yes, please come to Vegas and SPEND, SPEND, SPEND! Local workers need your money to keep their jobs.

jjgold

Real smart people go to a concert during the worst time with corona really bright

mjsuax13

I'll take the hookies and blow, you can have Marie.
    I’m down. I would hammer the doors off that old bag.

mjsuax13

You will be fine. I’ve been flying too. All good. Less losers at the airport.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Yes, please come to Vegas and SPEND, SPEND, SPEND! Local workers need your money to keep their jobs.
    Tell your punk ass Governor to lift lift lift the mask restrictions and maybe we will come out there and spend spend spend all our money like we used to. You better open up quick because people are finding other things to do.

And I'll tell you what pal those $22 cocktails you guys are selling aren't going to cut it anymore you better cut that shit down to 10. Bullshit Resort fees you're pushing you better get rid of that for a little while if you want people to start coming back.

Place is a shithole anyways! And now you got nothing but blacks out there causing trouble.

Honestly if it keeps up like this that town is going to be just a bunch of ruins out in the desert and about two decades because no one's going to want to live there and no one's going to want to go there.

Tell your boss.

12 Last