INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

you make me so much money by fading you. KEE UP THE GOOD WORK BUT PLEASE NEVR LEAVE US. I GAVE THE 1 1/2 RUNS

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    you make me so much money by fading you. KEE UP THE GOOD WORK BUT PLEASE NEVR LEAVE US. I GAVE THE 1 1/2 RUNS
    Post ticket

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

tampa take next and we have a game 7. if kerchoke play that game, everything on rays
    but i'm sure dodgers won't play him in game 7

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

If you had the Rays tonite then you should quit gambling forever because without any doubt they should've at the very least covered on the run line. I will not get into details other than to say every single sharp in the world got murdered tonite on that game. And the books had to of lost big on that. Had Tampa +1.5 and much smaller ML Tampa.

In fact, I'm so distraught over this loss I really am considering quitting gambling for good. If I didn't have some cash in accounts for rollovers I probably would right now.........

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    If you had the Rays tonite then you should quit gambling forever because without any doubt they should've at the very least covered on the run line. I will not get into details other than to say every single sharp in the world got murdered tonite on that game. And the books had to of lost big on that. Had Tampa +1.5 and much smaller ML Tampa.

In fact, I'm so distraught over this loss I really am considering quitting gambling for good. If I didn't have some cash in accounts for rollovers I probably would right now.........
    1st and 3rd zero outs down 1 to... not scoring a single run and still down 1 and never threatening again?

you mean that

why did he try to steal home

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    1st and 3rd zero outs down 1 to... not scoring a single run and still down 1 and never threatening again?

you mean that

Just think about if he was sucessful how much of a laugh it would have been for all the Kershaw haters. Icing on the cake. I still can't believe they bailed him out by not being selective swinging at everything. I didn't like them pinch hitting for Choi late in the game with runner on 1st no outs either.

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Really thought Rays would have won tonight and if Dodgers won series it would be coming from behind needing to go distance each step of playoffs. Ruined a good paying story line. Tough to see it going distance and the good paying part is shot now.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

you mean that

I mean if you dug really deep and capped the game your eyes would light up to take the Rays and Rays RL at worse. More than any game in the whole playoffs IMO for a dog. And yeah, why Wendle didn't bunt (think he was before Adames) and get that run in? The Dodgers laid down a bunt and the Rays can't? I could explain this in great detail (the capping aspect) but I'm not doing it in here. It's just a sign for me to stop taking sports gambling serious anymore.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Rays had their chances for sure

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

rays gotta improve the hitting in off season

First 123