stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Prop bet and the total I like in tonight's Giants game.

First the prop bet.

Daniel Jones rushing yards OVER 25.5 -105 reduced juice.

I'm a born and raised Giants homer, I rarely miss a Giants game.

Danny Dimes is the Giants leading rusher after all.
    He's the first Giants QB in history to lead the team in rushing after the first six weeks.
    That's not why I particularly like the bet tonight, but it helps.

He's run for 49, 45, and 74 yards in three of the last four games.
    (He had a -7 yard game against Dallas) and ran for over 20 yards in the first two games of the season.
    He's got good running instincts, which is helpful when the pocket breaks down and you're scrambling like a mad man.
    I joke (sort of) some of those rushes are sent in from the sidelines.

Anyway, I don't know this for a fact so don't think I have any inside information but I think Coach Judge and OC Jason Garrett may be doing some of that RPO stuff we are all tired of hearing about.
    I think a few eyes were opened last week when Danny ripped off that 50 yard run against Washington.

The run/pass option makes sense now that Sheppard is activated (how many snaps he'll see tonight I don't know) but if he sees snaps that gives Jones another passing option on a roll out since Golden Tate and TE Engram is looking good again.

I believe if Garrett/Judge call a couple of designed runs for Jones tonight he'll run for 40 plus again, no less 25.5

As ZZ Top once sang
    Danny's got legs, and he knows how to use them.

I also like the UNDER 45 total.

Giants defense is starting to come around, they yielded only 19 points in their win last week to Washington.
    Yes, the G-Men lost 37-34 to Dallas, but you can lay half those points given up due to sloppy offensive turnovers.
    The 17-9 loss to LA you can't lay on the defense.
    Hell, the only bad game the Giants really have had all season was the 49'er game in week 3.

Philly has wide out Jackson coming back tonight, true, but he's not a game changer, Wentz doesn't really scare me.

Giants signing corner Bradberry from Carolina was huge, the dude's a ball hawk playing like an All Pro with two picks already, Giants aren't easy to pass against even if the analytics say they are a middle of the pack pass defense.
    The secondary is not the problem, the goofy turnovers are.

This game IMO has UNDER 45 written all over it.

There you have it.

Under 45 total points and Jones rushing yardage over 25.5 are my two plays tonight.
    Points Awarded:

nistohm gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25474

Thanks for the headsup on the prop. I will take a look

I am leaning under as well.
    BOL