deeppckts
    deeppckts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

What do I need credit score for? I own my own home, vehicle. I have probably 50k in credit card limits which I hardly need. My credit score is still high 700s with no issues, but I'm not giving the home alarm company a dime and if they want to take it to court I have the time on my hands to destroy them. I didn't get rich by letting myself being scammed.

Meanwhile you guys with credit scores in the low 600s, worried if you don't pay the ROGUE alarm company that your credit will take a hit and your lease payments will go up, you'll get denied for whatever other financing you need, etc. Typical broke ass americans living hand to mouth.

How many of you guys even have $1000 lying around for emergency home repair??

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

😂 this guy a clown 🤡 who would jump over a ledge to fetch a $5 bill

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

What was the incident with the alarm company?

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

$1000 won't fix sht around here

deeppckts

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    What was the incident with the alarm company?
    The mods moved this highly relevant thread about my home alarm company to the saloon.
    Basically the service did not work, plus they did not even know my actual address. Tried to fix it many times, they ignored. Where are they gonna go if alarm goes off, to the address that doesnt even exist??

Also it wasnt even the original company I signed up with. The original company transferred to a new one. My original contract says nothing about that being allowed. Secondly, fine print on it is so small you actually need to zoom in on the pdf.

Home alarm companies are the shadiest businesses in existence after DENTISTS, LAWYERS, AND REALTORS. Hope ALL these industries destroyed/disrupted soon.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 746

Quote Originally Posted by deeppckts View Post
    The mods moved this highly relevant thread about my home alarm company to the saloon.
    Basically the service did not work, plus they did not even know my actual address. Tried to fix it many times, they ignored. Where are they gonna go if alarm goes off, to the address that doesnt even exist??

Also it wasnt even the original company I signed up with. The original company transferred to a new one. My original contract says nothing about that being allowed. Secondly, fine print on it is so small you actually need to zoom in on the pdf.

Home alarm companies are the shadiest businesses in existence after DENTISTS, LAWYERS, AND REALTORS. Hope ALL these industries destroyed/disrupted soon.
    Lawyers, Realtors, Mortgage Guys... buried.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Bigdaddyqh's burner account lmao.
    My thought too.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

No love for car salesmen?

deeppckts

Mortgage guys are pretty easy. But realtors are rapists. Take 5% of your home's value for doing almost nothing. Not to mention all the other groups taking their slice: escrow, title, etc.

mjsuax13

Mortgage guys are pretty easy. But realtors are rapists. Take 5% of your home's value for doing almost nothing. Not to mention all the other groups taking their slice: escrow, title, etc.
    Truth. Buried. My buddy is buying a condo and his realtor keeps telling him on almost every condo he makes an offer on that someone came in with $10k more and cash only. Maybe I’m the moron but I think she’s trying to drive up the price for her and the listing agent. On EVERY deal? Come on man. He has dough too.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    No love for car salesmen?
    Strong point.

First 123