KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Done it many times in NHL, MLB, NFL and soccer. Proves nothing and profits posts each play as one unit when in fact he is betting different amounts. I've never seen your threads. I'm assuming they are in a different section of the forum that I used to inhabit but now consider dead.

No one pays attention so what's the point besides tracking? That's probably why you quote your plays in different threads in players talk because it's lonely in the sub forums which at one time were a cool place to be.
    I don't think I've ever even gone to the subforums..lol...I'm in the Saloon in the same place I've posted plays since I've been here (with the exception of the early CFL threads). I track because I am usually teaching something in real time so it helps. I most definitely don't do it for attention or even discussion, but I welcome discussion. Mine is knowledge for the esoteric and I post to some very specific posters.

I do put them in Gold's daily thread, because that's just a copy and paste and also a place to get some discussion sometimes and it links to the plays for anyone interested enough to make the extra click.

I like that my plays are tracked with more info than anyone else and that they are for a specific audience. After all these years and some good records, it hasn't changed. Of course, it hasn't all been roses. Last season's NCAAF was, for the most part, a disaster with the tracked Funds, a far cry from the year before.

But when I don't have much to teach or feel like it, then yes, tracking is just an extra stop in the day, feels kind of pointless and tedious. Especially for me, I really try to post before lines move and hate when I don't in time, it makes too sets of tracking.

Alright Lakeshow, enough rambling. More money overall entering thes markets with NHL and NBA over these next two days.

Lets find a way to get ours.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hey, hold on a fukkin' minute here.....

I too keep a fukkin' tally.........

so include me in the mother f'n club, as well......

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

You do you Lakeshow.

The part about tracking is that some posters will do nothing but troll your losses, they have little purpose outside of that.

But how many of them track? None. It's always none.

Because those that do track usually show a seriousness about what they are doing that leads to respect for other cappers, and other trackers.

If anyone wants to improve their game they would be tracking their bets and why they made them for themselves, on their own. There's no requirement to post it at SBR but it is required to improve at sports betting.

Since this thread is all about releases, let's get something relevant posted...

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/AdvancedShabbyIcterinewarbler' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='404'></iframe><p><a href="https://gfycat.com/discover/michelle-jenneke-gifs">from Michelle Jenneke GIFs</a> <a href="https://gfycat.com/advancedshabbyicterinewarbler-michelle-jenneke">via Gfycat</a></p>

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lakwer has many plays daily throughout the day you never know when he is going to strike

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lakwer has many plays daily throughout the day you never know when he is going to strike
    I want excluded from Poster of the Month awards going forward

I am protesting

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Release loads or bets? I'm lost here????

If loads, the little dog illustrated below is your typical older gambling degen on SBR trying to get sum if given the chance..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-30-20 at 05:05 PM.

First 12