stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Rip

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Cracker is very racist much like the N word
    When I'm called a cracker I get thirsty and i begin to think it goes well when drinking..

Most crackers aren't even completely white just for the record.. Stupid racist term for whites.. Surely the haters can do better then this!! no??

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11794

they say FLOR ST has to change its name now

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

Chicago White Sox To Drop Offensive 'White' From Name

CHICAGO, IL—Amid mounting pressure from a coordinated campaign of 12 mentally ill Twitter users, Chicago White Sox owner Jerry Reinsdorf has confirmed the franchise will finally be dropping the offensive word “white” from their name.

“Being a mascot is an honor,” Jerry said. “Unless, of course, your mascot is a Native American. Then it’s a shame. I’m still not sure how all this works. Anyway, we have realized it’s inappropriate to give a place of honor to whiteness in our team’s name. The word 'white' really has no place in modern society, so we have removed it."

According to sources, there was debate over some new names, like the Chicago Stinky Sox or the Chicago Tube Sox. In the end, stakeholders elected to simply shorten it to “Sox.”

At this news, gang leaders across the Windy City laid down their weapons, and all crime and oppression disappeared overnight.

Unfortunately, the name change had no effect on the team’s win to loss ratio.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Listen to this interview. This echoes what I've heard for years.

The Native Americans LIKE the Redskins name. They view it as a source of pride:

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Washington NFL team to break barriers by hiring NBC Sports Washington's Julie Donaldson to be first woman to work in an NFL team's radio broadcast booth full-time.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

First 1234