habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

NYers are a strange lot

Weinstein gets acquitted of all rape charges but gets found guilty of 2 lesser charges. One being "forcible" oral on the woman. Lmao. So these dumbfuks on jury believe that he ate her out "forcibly" but didn't rape her! They also believe everything about the threesome charges was consented and kosher.

NYers are vapid and the justice system is a joke one way or another. Weinstein will go to prison for 5 years minimum for eating some pu$$y but will do zero time for any rapes of multiple accusers. Mfer must have jaws of steel to be able to "forcibly" perform oral sex on women.

I'm just baffled how a jury could return such a silly contradictory verdict. 5 charges against Weinstein. He gets found guilty on what amounts to a petty charge connected to the more serious charges. Oral sex lmao! So the jury believes he licked her but didn't dik her. What a fukin weird jury verdict. Gd NYers are silly!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How much time will he get?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

LA let's off OJ and Florida let's off Casey Anthony, and those cases had DNA.

Just stop.

Let me take a stab. The state didn't have evidence or found the woman to not be truthful.

It will come out soon

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

NYC and NYS in and near the mountains, two different worlds.

fukk NYC, who the fukk brings a kid into that dump anyway

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

all NYC'ers here that I talk to feel he is beyond guilty but we are not the jury. there must be something up or a juror got a nice pay day. they were allowed to go home daily.

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Maxed out 29 years. He has no criminal history, so that's out. Mandatory minimum NY law of 5 years for his oral sex conviction. Looking at another guilty charge of what amount to like groped breasts. 2 years max for that. Will probably get between 5 - 10 years if I had to guess.

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    all NYC'ers here that I talk to feel he is beyond guilty but we are not the jury. there must be something up or a juror got a nice pay day. they were allowed to go home daily.
    And over the weekend also. 💡💡💡💵💵💵

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    LA let's off OJ and Florida let's off Casey Anthony, and those cases had DNA.

Just stop.

Let me take a stab. The state didn't have evidence or found the woman to not be truthful.

It will come out soon
    Dude think about how asinine this verdict is though. So the accuser's testimony was credible enough that the jury believed she was "forcibly" eaten out but yet the same jury didn't find her testimony about the rape, the intercourse sex part, credible? That's what you're telling me and what this jury actually believed. One of the most asinine verdicts I've ever seen.

Let me spin this another way. A guy is on trial for beating a guy to death with a baseball bat. Witness says the accused beat the subject to death with bat. Jury comes back with a verdict of not guilty murder, not guilty assault, guilty brandishing a weapon. Unreal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They are saying 10-15 years probably which is pretty much a death sentence for the sick ugly old perv..

He's got another trail pending in LA now that will bury him for good..

ChessPlayer1
    New here!
    ChessPlayer1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Weird verdict.