nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Amazing, so go to the nfl coaching school...dan reeves, jimmy johnson, steeler white coach...lets see...joe walton...cost u 20k for a month to train u to be a coach. Better have an nhl one as well....since the ny rangers hired abguy from college hockey ..he can go to the don cherrybschool of farting..gtfo

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

Quote Originally Posted by yankees10 View Post
    I feel they still win the division just don’t see philly winning 4 division games in a row
    this game v the NYG is independent of the prior 3 division games. they are favored. so you go ahead and bet against philly on the ML and let us know how it works out for you.

comet52
    comet52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 850

Garrett is perfect for Jerry. What other NFL owner does interviews after every game? None, you never hear from any of 'em. Jerry loves Jerry more than anything including winning and having a handy tool like Garrett suits him way more than having a strong minded guy who could actually win something. See Johnson, Jimmy for the history on that one. You can bet Jerry is all torn up about the possibility he might have to let his tool go, but rest assured the next guy will be a tool as well which means no Urban Meyer who seems to be everyone's favorite for the job now.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by G Anon Dropout View Post
    Meyer would be a disaster in the NFL just like all the others who jump from college to pro coaching. He couldn't handle the stress at Florida and Ohio State, he would be crushed by the weekly stress of the NFL with no easy win games.
    You mean like Pete Carroll?

As coach:
    • Pacific (1973–1976)
      Graduate assistant
    • Arkansas (1977)
      Graduate assistant
    • Iowa State (1978)
      Secondary coordinator
    • Ohio State (1979)
      Secondary coordinator
    • North Carolina State (1980–1982)
      Defensive coordinator
    • Pacific (1983)
      Defensive coordinator
    • Buffalo Bills (1984)
      Defensive backs coach
    • Minnesota Vikings (1985–1989)
      Defensive backs coach
    • New York Jets (1990–1993)
      Defensive coordinator
    • New York Jets (1994)
      Head coach
    • San Francisco 49ers (1995–1996)
      Defensive coordinator
    • New England Patriots (1997–1999)
      Head coach
    • USC (2001–2009)
      Head coach
    • Seattle Seahawks (2010–present)
      Head coach

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Carrol from the Jerry Burns coaching tree!

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Like a couple of others have mentioned in this thread, I don't think they are as talented as we are led to believe-- .500 seems about right for the team. I will say one thing in Garrett's favor though: the Cowboys are (undeservedly on national TV about every week. It seems that whichever network they are on on a given week, whenever they make a good play on offense, they show the offensive coordinator and the announcers proclaim what a great play call it was. If their play has a lousy result, they show Garrett and the announcers say "that play has me scratching my head."

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

Quote Originally Posted by comet52 View Post
    Garrett is perfect for Jerry. What other NFL owner does interviews after every game? None, you never hear from any of 'em. Jerry loves Jerry more than anything including winning and having a handy tool like Garrett suits him way more than having a strong minded guy who could actually win something. See Johnson, Jimmy for the history on that one. You can bet Jerry is all torn up about the possibility he might have to let his tool go, but rest assured the next guy will be a tool as well which means no Urban Meyer who seems to be everyone's favorite for the job now.
    This^

Jerrah is too involved. No big names want to coach for him after what he did to Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    Like a couple of others have mentioned in this thread, I don't think they are as talented as we are led to believe-- .500 seems about right for the team. I will say one thing in Garrett's favor though: the Cowboys are (undeservedly on national TV about every week. It seems that whichever network they are on on a given week, whenever they make a good play on offense, they show the offensive coordinator and the announcers proclaim what a great play call it was. If their play has a lousy result, they show Garrett and the announcers say "that play has me scratching my head."
    Steelers on national TV more than Dallas..........

Steeler fans took over SanDiegoLA and Arizona stadiums this year..............
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 12-23-19 at 12:18 PM. Reason: SanDiego LA who cares as the team is irrelevant

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Steelers on national TV more than Dallas..........

Steeler fans took over SanDiego and Arizona stadiums this year..............
    San Diego? Wake up dummy. There is NO San Diego team. Pitt is terrible. Yesterday proved that.

PAULYPOKER

In reference to post #78

Jim Nantz and Tony Romo are CBS's National NFL broadcasters.........

They announced just about every Steeler game this year.......

Was so sick of hearing Romo's drivel, I had to mute his azz by 4th week in.........

Jezuz some the shit that comes out of his mouth is insane........

Calling every play while having flashbacks of his failed career got pretty ugly quick........

He relives his nightmares simultaneously.........

It was funny for a while as I went from laughing to feeling sorry to throwing beer bottle thru the TV screen.........

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

San Diego? Wake up dummy. There is NO San Diego team. Pitt is terrible. Yesterday proved that.
    Ugh,nevermind......

Merry Christmas BDHQ!

First 123