LeMartin
    Update your status
    Betpoints: 6588

Le Martin’s Top 5 NCAAF Picks for Week 15

Check out my Top 5 Picks for this weeks NCAAF slate of games!

As always, let me know your thoughts! Thank you and good luck!!

Eddy Munny
    Betpoints: 25627

Use your inside voice Miss Martini.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 117

I totally agree with you, Ms. Le...I have Baylor (+9) and (+9.5) as my best bet this weekend...20 units riding on it...posted the plays on my picks thread the other day...did you tail me, sweetie?...

The General
    Betpoints: 108

Maybe 50 50 longterm

Good luck u are gorgeous

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I totally agree with you, Ms. Le...I have Baylor (+9) and (+9.5) as my best bet this weekend...20 units riding on it...posted the plays on my picks thread the other day...did you tail me, sweetie?...
    You're about to get your poop pushed in, Manster... Oklahoma will win this one going away. They won't be playing patty-cake this time.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    You're about to get your poop pushed in, Manster... Oklahoma will win this one going away. They won't be playing patty-cake this time.
    you still owe me something like 875 betpoints from three years ago...ship two more my way...PS...when will you donate a C-note to charity and become pro and settle this debt once and for all?......PS...Baylor could win this game outright brother, let alone cover the spread...but I will be more than happy to take the generous amount of points in a game of this magnitude and with a razor sharp team that is laser focused, playing great on both sides of the ball, and with revenge on their minds...and with Oregon kicking Utah's ass, this opens the door for the Big-12 Champion to claim the #4 final spot for the college football playoff so there is extra motivation and incentive from that point of view.
    Points Awarded:

Eddy Munny gave Da Manster! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny

Oh here, take your points you big meanie head... Points, points, points. All you care about is points.

What are you some kind of points junkie?

Just remember when you're getting your poop pushed in tomorrow that I warned you about getting your poop pushed in, yet you didn't seem to care about about having your poop pushed in and almost relished the idea of your poop being pushed in. Your precious points can't save you from imminent poop getting pushed in!

Da Manster!

Oh here, take your points you big meanie head... Points, points, points. All you care about is points.

Just remember when you're getting your poop pushed in tomorrow that I warned you about getting your poop pushed in, yet you didn't seem to care about about having your poop pushed in and almost relished the idea of your poop being pushed in. Your precious points can't save you from imminent poop getting pushed in!
    K..

Hot Jerry
    Betpoints: 4638

OK then , this is how I see the games Ms Le - Oklahoma [ - 9 ] no problem , I dont like the Cinci game so I would skip the game and instead I would play Miami of Ohio [ +6.5 ] game , Georgia [ +7 ] and Ohio St [ - what ever ] and Clemson [ - what ever ] .

HAPPY BOY
    Betpoints: 800

...you forgot our anniversary...why? you never have any money..did you take the dog to the vet..why is the trash not taken out...why does your brother have to come over..no not now Im sleepy...you never send me flowers..mexican again?

HAPPY BOY
    Betpoints: 800

btw on the other side on most her picks

Da Manster!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    Betpoints: 100

4-1

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9751

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    4-1
    Girl keeps running well.

jjgold
    Betpoints: 10