Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Yea but they gonna Fukk it up and take LSU kid. He not gonna turn that franchise around. If they smart they would take Tua and prey he can get and stay healthy. He the only franchising changing qb talent in this draft imo.
    That injury scares me, when they compare it to Bo. I’d have to have some excellent medical consultants to even consider him.

why don’t you like Burrow? He looks damn good against top defenses. I don’t think it’s the system, I think he’s the real deal. Tight passes in small windows. LSU will once again struggle once he leaves.

Mac4Lyfe

Browns have yet to make a right pick. Just waste every 1 pick. Borrow won’t do shit, he a typical browns pick.
    You don’t like Baker or Garrett but they are building blocks of the offense and defense. Once they get a solid coach, I’m not sold on Kitchens but he is getting better, this team is in great position for the future. Good shot to make the playoffs this year but great shot to win the division next year. Browns needed a franchise QB for years. Bake is the guy whether you like him or not. He’ll prove you wrong soon enough.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

i could see bengals trading down so they don't have to pay number 1 overall money, bengals are cheap

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    That injury scares me, when they compare it to Bo. I’d have to have some excellent medical consultants to even consider him.

why don’t you like Burrow? He looks damn good against top defenses. I don’t think it’s the system, I think he’s the real deal. Tight passes in small windows. LSU will once again struggle once he leaves.
    Yea the injury is scary as shit I agree but I think he is such a potential franchise changer you have to take him and cross your fingers. Even if he never gets right was still better pick than bears made w trubisky! Lol. Say he gets hurt again then you just suck again and take another shot with the 2 coming out next year!! Lol (seriously).

It not that I don’t like burrow. I think if he went to a better team and got to sit a year ala mahomes and/or at least started for a team with talent I think he could be a fine qb. As you know whether a guy great or not often luck of draw in their landing spot, only a handful of QBs ever could go anywhere and succeed! Not saying he can’t be every bit as good as like Goff or curt cousins type. Just not a guy who gonna turn around a crappy franchise. (I don’t think the Oregon kid can do this either).

I dunno what “great defenses” he has lit up? I guess gators but I wouldn’t call them great, he didn’t really light auburn up, bama defense a shell of what bama d usually is (it ain’t the d’s Watson lit up!). Texas defense god awful this year. So I don’t agree w the great defense thing, if he lights up Clemson and or osu I will reconsider.,

Also I rarely trust 1 year college starters. Like bill parcells I like my QBs to have started 20 min preferably closer to 30 ncaa games. The NFL is no place to be learning how to play qb.

2daBank

You don’t like Baker or Garrett but they are building blocks of the offense and defense. Once they get a solid coach, I’m not sold on Kitchens but he is getting better, this team is in great position for the future. Good shot to make the playoffs this year but great shot to win the division next year. Browns needed a franchise QB for years. Bake is the guy whether you like him or not. He’ll prove you wrong soon enough.
    Baker was a terrible pick. Period. Sure he could be fine with great team around him but straight joke taking him 1. He has already proven me right. He isn’t not a elite qb and never will be. He can be curt cousins. Cousins went in 2nd round. I was inarguably right.

Mac4Lyfe

I dunno what “great defenses” he has lit up? I guess gators but I wouldn’t call them great, he didn’t really light auburn up, bama defense a shell of what bama d usually is (it ain’t the d’s Watson lit up!). Texas defense god awful this year. So I don’t agree w the great defense thing, if he lights up Clemson and or osu I will reconsider.,

Also I rarely trust 1 year college starters. Like bill parcells I like my QBs to have started 20 min preferably closer to 30 ncaa games. The NFL is no place to be learning how to play qb.
    This is Burrows 2nd year at LSU, he led them to 10 wins last season and a #6 ranking. He faced top defenses last year in hostile environments. He also played while at OSU, going up against some of the best college defenses in practice. This year they’re averaging 50+ ppl against SEC defenses. What more do you need to see? He’s a dual threat with his arm and legs and giving defenses fits.

Burrow comes from a football family. Dad, brothers, cousins played college and NFL. Dad coached for 40 years, so he’s smart too. Burrow is more NFL ready than any other college QB IMO.

Mac4Lyfe

Baker was a terrible pick. Period. Sure he could be fine with great team around him but straight joke taking him 1. He has already proven me right. He isn’t not a elite qb and never will be. He can be curt cousins. Cousins went in 2nd round. I was inarguably right.
    You just don’t like him... His stats do not support your opinion.

Mayfield became the first player since Fran Tarkenton in 1961 to come off the bench in his debut, throw for more than 200 yards, and lead his team to its first win of the season.[

In his first NFL appearance, Mayfield led Cleveland to their first win in 19 games, ending a 635-day winless streak. He threw 27 touchdowns in his 13 starts for the Browns in 2018, breaking the rookie-season passing-TD record previously held by Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson, who both threw 26 touchdowns.

NFL records

• Most passing touchdowns by a rookie quarterback — 27[93]

Browns franchise records

• Most uninterrupted consecutive games with at least 2 passing touchdowns — 5[94]
    • Most Passing Yards per Game in a season – 266.1[94]
    • Highest QBR for a rookie — 55.7[94]
    • Highest Passer Rating by a rookie — 93.7[94]
    • Highest Completed Pass Percentage by a rookie — 63.8[94]
    • Highest Net Yards per Pass Attempt by a rookie — 6.95[94]
    • Highest Adjusted Net Yards per Pass Attempt by a rookie — 6.77[94]
    • Lowest Percentage of Sacks per Pass Attempt by a rookie — 4.9[94]
    • Most Passing Completions by a rookie — 310[94]
    • Most Passing Yards by a rookie — 3,725[95]
    • Most Passing Yards per Game by a rookie – 266.1[94]
    • Most 4th quarter Comebacks by a rookie — 3[94]
    • Most Game Winning Drives by a rookie — 4[94]
    • Most Passing Yards in a Game by a rookie — 397[94]
    • Most Touchdown Passes in a game by a rookie — 4
    • Most Passing Completions in a game by a rookie — 29 (Done twice, tied with Tim Couch)
    • High Passing Completion Percentage in a game by a rookie — 85.0 (17/20, Week 10)

2daBank

This is Burrows 2nd year at LSU, he led them to 10 wins last season and a #6 ranking. He faced top defenses last year in hostile environments. He also played while at OSU, going up against some of the best college defenses in practice. This year they’re averaging 50+ ppl against SEC defenses. What more do you need to see? He’s a dual threat with his arm and legs and giving defenses fits.

Burrow comes from a football family. Dad, brothers, cousins played college and NFL. Dad coached for 40 years, so he’s smart too. Burrow is more NFL ready than any other college QB IMO.
    I didn’t realize he started last year, this the 1st year I been off work Saturdays and really been able to watch. Why the hell hasn’t anyone told me this yet? Lol. That certainly makes me like him better. Still don’t think he turns around a awful franchise but like I said I think if you put him on team like bills/titans/chargers, he would be good.

First 123