thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Penn State +14.5

36-30

Penn State fell apart last year after losses, they should be ready here and penix is out.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

where did u get them at that number

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    where did u get them at that number
    It's the first leg of his 29 point sweetheart teaser.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Penn State +14.5 sounds like an otters play.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

it is -14 we all know that

Typo

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I lean hoosers but you got a great line!! Lol.

I dunno. Same feel as Illini/sparty imo, another line that makes no damn sense and pretty much everyone likes the dog. Those scare me. You def seem to be on a island with psu which never a bad thing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Indy small lean

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    it is -14 we all know that

Typo

thomorino

Penn State -14.5

2daBank

I don’t think there a huge drop off in QBs for Hoosiers, Pennex more talented but think the other kid has proven capable of moving the offense.

I just dunno what you see to lay 14 and the hook here? I’ll admit Hoosiers schedule gives me a little pause and they very popular but I never bought into psu being a playoff contender. Surely don’t see them as this many points better than Hoosiers and they in a poor spot they haven’t ever played well in under franklin. Plus I think Hoosiers offense matches up pretty well. All that the popular opinion tho so would like to hear more bout how you see this going. Thanks

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I don’t think there a huge drop off in QBs for Hoosiers, Pennex more talented but think the other kid has proven capable of moving the offense.

I just dunno what you see to lay 14 and the hook here? I’ll admit Hoosiers schedule gives me a little pause and they very popular but I never bought into psu being a playoff contender. Surely don’t see them as this many points better than Hoosiers and they in a poor spot they haven’t ever played well in under franklin. Plus I think Hoosiers offense matches up pretty well. All that the popular opinion tho so would like to hear more bout how you see this going. Thanks
    I disagree with you on penix, he went upstairs and down the field on Michigan State in the road and he was a dual threat qb. Penn State run defense is great, their weakness is the back end, why I liked Minnesota last week against them. I think lsu takes away run here.

thomorino

Michigan -14

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I disagree with you on penix, he went upstairs and down the field on Michigan State in the road and he was a dual threat qb. Penn State run defense is great, their weakness is the back end, why I liked Minnesota last week against them. I think lsu takes away run here.
    I agree Hoosiers won’t run. I think this kid can pass on them tho. No he not nearly the athlete as penex (think i said that, maybe not). But I do think he capable of getting ball out into his playmakers hands vs psu suspect secondary. Dunno why same logic wouldn’t apply as last week granted gophers wrs better but Hoosiers a capable passing team w either qb imo.

thomorino

Ramsey is a big step down and I don't see Indiana running here either, Indiana defense has had issues most of the season with good offenses.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

Ramsey is a backup that has a lot of experience, I don't think there will be that big of a drop off.

2daBank

Ramsey is a big step down and I don't see Indiana running here either, Indiana defense has had issues most of the season with good offenses.
    Do we think psu is a good offense?

thomorino

I agree Hoosiers won’t run. I think this kid can pass on them tho. No he not nearly the athlete as penex (think i said that, maybe not). But I do think he capable of getting ball out into his playmakers hands vs psu suspect secondary. Dunno why same logic wouldn’t apply as last week granted gophers wrs better but Hoosiers a capable passing team w either qb imo.
    I also think Penn State didn't respect Minnesota last week and they weren't sharp, I think we see their best here.

thomorino

Do we think psu is a good offense?
    I think Penn State offense is solid not great but Indiana defense has struggled this year with basics like tackling.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Ramsey is a backup that has a lot of experience, I don't think there will be that big of a drop off.
    Watch the Ohio State game he couldn't get a first down.

thomorino

Indiana had a top 40 recruiting class, I like penix, I think they'll be good next year, I don't see it yet this year.

Penix beat out Ramsey for the starting job as a freshmen, that's hard to do, penix is also not dual threat.

2daBank

I also think Penn State didn't respect Minnesota last week and they weren't sharp, I think we see their best here.
    In lot of cases I’d agree but they have not proven that to be true off a loss under franklin, and with osu on deck I feel like it makes for a doubly bad spot to lay that kinda wood.

I really think I’m passing cause I don’t like how popular Hoosiers appear to be, just playing devils advocate with you cause you the 1st person I talk with backing psu and I’m dying to see things from that side of it!!

thomorino

In lot of cases I’d agree but they have not proven that to be true off a loss under franklin, and with osu on deck I feel like it makes for a doubly bad spot to lay that kinda wood.

I really think I’m passing cause I don’t like how popular Hoosiers appear to be, just playing devils advocate with you cause you the 1st person I talk with backing psu and I’m dying to see things from that side of it!!
    I think that's the value though, Penn State has been horrible in the past off losses with Franklin and they know that. They still have their whole season in front of them I'd they win, 1 loss won't likely crush them if they win out. They will remember imploding off of losses last year.

2daBank

I think that's the value though, Penn State has been horrible in the past off losses with Franklin and they know that. They still have their whole season in front of them I'd they win, 1 loss won't likely crush them if they win out. They will remember imploding off of losses last year.
    I don’t suspect they lose. Just think that a whole bunch of points. Not as if their season depends on margin here. Long as they win there season is next week (where I think they get smoked, lol)..

thomorino

Penix is much more mobile than Ramsey against this strong defensive front, don't care.

thomorino

I don’t suspect they lose. Just think that a whole bunch of points. Not as if their season depends on margin here. Long as they win there season is next week (where I think they get smoked, lol)..
    I think Penn State will want to show they aren't the same team as last year I think they'll want a win by margin here.

2daBank

I think Penn State will want to show they aren't the same team as last year I think they'll want a win by margin here.
    Fair enough. You def in minority which ain’t ever a bad thing. Gl

thomorino

Fair enough. You def in minority which ain’t ever a bad thing. Gl
    Yeah I think if you take away the running game Ramsey is limited against good defenses.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Yeah I think if you take away the running game Ramsey is limited against good defenses.
    u just say the first thing that comes to ur head with no regard for if its true or not he's played well against good big 10 defenses psu -14 last yr ramsay covered easily threw for 322 and 3 tds last yr and covered on the road against osu lotta experience and played many big games on the road

thomorino

Michigan win

Penn State loss

37-31

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    u just say the first thing that comes to ur head with no regard for if its true or not he's played well against good big 10 defenses psu -14 last yr ramsay covered easily threw for 322 and 3 tds last yr and covered on the road against osu lotta experience and played many big games on the road
    Shut up I said Ramsey isn't that good I never said he lacks experience, he couldn't do shit after first quarter except short throws against prevent defense.