vivaporto
    vivaporto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

ATP Tennis Bet: Get on this now, Great spot

~ If Medvedev beats Zverev, Nadal qualifies for semis.~ If Zverev beats Medvedev, Zverev qualifies.

Medvedev is already eliminated. I doubt Medvedev will give full effort and I am sure he would wan the younger generation to go through. Also Nadal sent Medvedev home from US Open finals in a thrilling 5 setter.

Zverev as doggy is the play here. I am playing extra large.
    I hope Medvedev wins the 1st set...then i will add extra unit on Zverev via live betting. It would be great if Medvedev wins the 1st set and tanks rest of the match.

vivaporto

it was 2.05 odds. pinnacle had the limit red circled at 2600 euros (they have it reduced from 5k limit). I hit it for the max allowed just few minutes ago and the line moved down to 1.99. But with in a minute Zverev line moved back to 2.02 and its fluctuating.
    Last edited by vivaporto; 11-15-19 at 02:06 PM.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by vivaporto View Post
    ~ If Medvedev beats Zverev, Nadal qualifies for semis.~ If Zverev beats Medvedev, Zverev qualifies.

Medvedev is already eliminated. I doubt Medvedev will give full effort and I am sure he would wan the younger generation to go through. Also Nadal sent Medvedev home from US Open finals in a thrilling 5 setter.

Zverev as doggy is the play here. I am playing extra large.
    I hope Medvedev wins the 1st set...then i will add extra unit on Zverev via live betting. It would be great if Medvedev wins the 1st set and tanks rest of the match.
    When it comes to choosing between "cheering for the younger generation" and 215k, I belive Medvedev would choose the later. Because that's how much every win is worth in round robin stage of this tournament. Also, wouldn't trust Zverev as far as I could throw him

Still hope you'll win though. Good luck

vivaporto

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    When it comes to choosing between "cheering for the younger generation" and 215k, I belive Medvedev would choose the later. Because that's how much every win is worth in round robin stage of this tournament. Also, wouldn't trust Zverev as far as I could throw him
    Still hope you'll win though. Good luck

215 is nothing compared to what his associates can make on betfair. monitor the volume on betfair on this game. by the time game ends it will be in couple of millions. also watch what happens on betfair volume if medvedev wins 1st set.

215 is nothing for players in the top 10. you should see how much he makes in russian commercials.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

interesting angle here

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I like angles like this. Nice post and nice hit. Keep em coming