USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

WNBA Guys Check In!

Here’s a nice trend from last year that’s already won once this year. On the road last year the Minnesota Lynx were 24-4 to the UNDER! Last years average total was a little over 159 with the average score in those 28 games sitting at 149. Books appear to be adjusting a bit as line was 150 here in N.J. Good luck if betting

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Booya checkin in

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Booya checkin in
    I mean, Booyaaaaaa, check in!

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5087

Lots of new players for the Lynx this year so the under could be a good play for a while. Lindsay Whalen retired, Maya Moore taking the year off, and Seimone Augustus out indefinitely after knee surgery. Played Seattle at home earlier this year and the score was 72-61. Think I'll make a bet on the under 149 tonight as well.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Here’s a new trend, people who associate with losers generally are losers themselves. Tell your friends Lkid and sweep to stay out of trouble, society doesn’t want to pay for their room and board upstate.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Here’s a new trend, people who associate with losers generally are losers themselves. Tell your friends Lkid and sweep to stay out of trouble, society doesn’t want to pay for their room and board upstate.
    Well since you’re unemployed and not a home owner you’re not paying for anything.

What is your infatuation with me to the point you follow and troll my every post. Yet then call out guys who claim they do it to you. After your post a few weeks back where you poured your heart out and telling everyone you had nothing but this forum I honestly felt sorry for you. I think you have bigger fish to fry then worrying about what total strangers do on a gambling forum.

Oh. Let’s congratulate the class of 2019. One of our admins just graduated from St. Joes Univ and is taking a job with Morgan Stanley. Good for him huh.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29812

24-4 on the under in road games last year?
    So they only played 7 of their 35 games at home last year?
    Brutal schedule.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

Nothing better than Beaverball Action this time of year

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

You lost. Badly.

Trends are only good for when you find them within a season. Even then, books are always adjusting.

If I was sticking around, I'd bet with you that this season the lynx on the road overs will hit more often than the under.

Modeling is the only true way to find edges. Mostly everything else is lucky variance to one side.