sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Guys talking like it’s over. Smh folks seem to forget Warriors have blown series leads before.

Warriors should’ve won game 1 & game 2 by 15pts. Easily. Rockets covered the spread both times playing horrendous basketball. All they gotta do is play their brand of basketball &!take care of business at home. Then the pressure is back on state. Who do you think has the advantage going into Oakland game 5 if Rockets even up the series? With the way Warriors playing you trust them? Nah bro. This shit ain’t over

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    GS and Houston have 2 completely different systems. Houston has the least amount of passes in the NBA, while GS has the most. GS system is more like what Dantoni ran in PHX. The difference in GS is they have Kevin Durant. Take him off that team and you have a GS team with 1 ring and deep playoff runs.

Houston runs a ton of screens and are just looking for a mismatch for Harden. That's their entire system. It's the simplest thing ever. They don't play like PHX at all. PHX was a fast tempo , quick-triggering team. Houston is one of the slowest paced playoff teams you'll see. They're more of a half court team and don't have the athletes to run what GS and PHX did.
    Bro morino is an idiot. He thinks houston is running the same system D’Antonio ran in Phoenix. Lmao it’s not even close.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Houston ran a similar system to dantoni's preferred style of offense before Paul joined the team

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    Guys talking like it’s over. Smh folks seem to forget Warriors have blown series leads before.

Warriors should’ve won game 1 & game 2 by 15pts. Easily. Rockets covered the spread both times playing horrendous basketball. All they gotta do is play their brand of basketball &!take care of business at home. Then the pressure is back on state. Who do you think has the advantage going into Oakland game 5 if Rockets even up the series? With the way Warriors playing you trust them? Nah bro. This shit ain’t over
    Nba might keep them in the series but think it pretty much over, never really thought Houston would beat them unless refs just gave them all the garbage calls they clamoring for. The day a harden led team beats a championship team in a series is day I give up. Dude a straight loser.

I’m pretty sure Houston will win at least 1 at home, could even win both but if/when they ever put any pressure on Gs Durant will blast them imo.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    This didn't age well.
    Thread is doing great. 110 replies. On top of page. I already won

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Laker what are you drinking tonight?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

Bro morino is an idiot. He thinks houston is running the same system D’Antonio ran in Phoenix. Lmao it’s not even close.
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care, I explained that Houston had a lot of injuries this year so the system was modified, Houston has still played in his system when healthy.

thomorino

Not that I care this idiot is still arguing Embiid struggles with bigger stronger centers when Gasol has had the exact success against him Horford did - get lost.

thomorino

Not that I care as I said, Houston has run Dantoni's system when healthy, they've had lots of injuries this year and against the Warriors for this specific series they've slowed the tempo like last year against GS, its still the same basic structure, 3's.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care this idiot is still arguing Embiid struggles with bigger stronger centers when Gasol has had the exact success against him Horford did - get lost.
    Lol you stupid fukk. I said embiid DOES struggle with Gasol. You are the laughing stock of this place. Keep it up.

thomorino

Lol you stupid fukk. I said embiid DOES struggle with Gasol. You are the laughing stock of this place. Keep it up.
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care, Embiid struggles with smaller quicker centers like Gasol and Horford, not big centers, you're an idiot.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

not that I care, but how small and quick is Gasol?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Not that I care, but wow, that Morino guy cares an awful lot.

I think he cares a little too much.

Not that I care.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    not that I care, but how small and quick is Gasol?
    Not that I care but he’s in the basement in those categories

thomorino

Gasol and Horford are both quick for centers, compared to 7 foot centers like Drummond and Adams they are quick, both would have played power forward if they were in the NBA 10-12 years ago.

thomorino

Not not I care guys like Horford and Gasol who play the center position are much quicker than centers like Drummond, Adamas, who Embiid as dominated, stupid arguments being made you guys

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Laker what are you drinking tonight?
    Nothing man.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I will give you good odds and take any amount of money on the line with escrow for this wager.

So of it's +800 and the books for example, I'll give you 900.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Thread is doing great. 110 replies. On top of page. I already won
    Oh you get paid for the amount of responses to your forum posts? If this is true I have no idea about anything on this site (this could be true)

That is some serious cognitive dissonance only worthy of a Trump voter. Unfortunately I think you're Canadian so....

I'm not trying to talk shit lb, and I've always been respectful, but when you call people dumb penetrates in the title of your post, you're going to take some heat that is all.

Best of luck on your wagers.

I'm not touching game 3, but I would assume if you're going to bet the rockets in a single game action, game three of would be the one.

I'd highly recommend moneyline just to be safe

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I will give you good odds and take any amount of money on the line with escrow for this wager.

So of it's +800 and the books for example, I'll give you 900.
    You talking series price?

My nuts alrrady hanging low to the ground at +295 & +560.

If I go any deeper with El Niño’s from Houston I’ll bruise em ya dig

I’ll check back in after it’s 2-2 though to see how are you doing & if there is anything new in your life hoping that you spent your benjamins in a better way then against the unguardable one.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not not I care guys like Horford and Gasol who play the center position are much quicker than centers like Drummond, Adamas, who Embiid as dominated, stupid arguments being made you guys
    Gasol is listed at 7’1 and 270ish. He looks like a center in any era to me. Not that I care.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Gasol is listed at 7’1 and 270ish. He looks like a center in any era to me. Not that I care.
    Not that I care, Gasol's not 7-1 they inflate the height of these players, and he's much quicker than traditional slower 7 foot centers like Drummond and Adams.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Shooting 17-40 from 3 is "horrendous basketball" and they just need to play their brand and they'll be fine?

Rockets threw everything they had at the Warriors in game 2 and still lost the game handily. The final score is skewed by a couple meaningless buckets at the end, Warriors were up 10 with like 14 seconds left.

This is probably the most engaged the Warriors have been on both ends in a while. They just did not shoot the ball well otherwise this would have been a 30 point blowout. But their intensity was there on defense in game 1, and there on both ends in game 2.

This shit is over. Only a complete moron would put money on Rockets series price now.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2175

It was over on 4/27/19, but hey look he got many clicks....

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    It was over on 4/27/19, but hey look he got many clicks....
    Reloaded? Didn't see you for awhile after all those 50 unit failed plays.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2175

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Reloaded? Didn't see you for awhile after all those 50 unit failed plays.
    Don't need to reload as I had plenty but yeah lost a lot. But unlike you I actually lost real money not fake bets and being all giddy because you get clicks. Just so damn pitiful.

lakerboy

Let's see how this plays out

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Big time pressure now on Golden State

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24911

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Big time pressure now on Golden State
    JJ...if Houston wins series, I think u have to make Lakerboy May POM. Would have to.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No

He is on both sides too much
    Golden State wins the series he’s going to say he had them somehow for 50k game 7

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Shooting 17-40 from 3 is "horrendous basketball" and they just need to play their brand and they'll be fine?

Rockets threw everything they had at the Warriors in game 2 and still lost the game handily. The final score is skewed by a couple meaningless buckets at the end, Warriors were up 10 with like 14 seconds left.

This is probably the most engaged the Warriors have been on both ends in a while. They just did not shoot the ball well otherwise this would have been a 30 point blowout. But their intensity was there on defense in game 1, and there on both ends in game 2.

This shit is over. Only a complete moron would put money on Rockets series price now.
    Hey bud you good? Work life alright? Nice weather today

Sorry this is a bit awkward I’m not very good at small talk
    Points Awarded:

Sledge187 gave sosawestbrook 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Deeper this series goes it oddly will favor the Rockets due to fatigue from Warriors and lack of bench depth. In a short 3 game series positive three point shooting variance can carry the day

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No

He is on both sides too much
    Golden State wins the series he’s going to say he had them somehow for 50k game 7

First 12345 Last