thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

No worries bro

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterly View Post
    Not trying to argue all I’m saying is IMO your reasoning on soccer is going to lead to gambling losses if you bet the sport

like most posters I don’t really keep a ongoing record, maybe I should. I bet okc tonight and posted as such, they’re in a dogfight in the 4th Q with Portland
    yeah I'm watching that NBA game, no action...

my record is plus with around 220 plays this year alone, on soccer... no one can have a plus record after so many plays without having a clue

so are you saying PSG was meant to lose against a MAN U squad who was missing 10 players and basic squad leaders like Pogba and Alexis Sanches?

I don't get it... if you saw the game, PSG deflated after the 2nd goal/mistake... they lost confidence and were playing very nervously, which happens usually when your defenders and especially a goalie like Buffon make mistakes of that stature, that brings the team down...

I just think this game was a fluke, but I also think me betting 10 units on this game was really stupid and reckless... I truly believed it was going to be ugly for MAN U

Quarterly
    Quarterly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post

my record is plus with around 220 plays this year alone, on soccer... no one can have a plus record after so many plays without having a clue

so are you saying PSG was meant to lose against a MAN U squad who was missing 10 players and basic squad leaders like Pogba and Alexis Sanches?

I don't get it... if you saw the game, PSG deflated after the 2nd goal/mistake... they lost confidence and were playing very nervously, which happens usually when your defenders and especially a goalie like Buffon make mistakes of that stature, that brings the team down...

I just think this game was a fluke, but I also think me betting 10 units on this game was really stupid and reckless... I truly believed it was going to be ugly for MAN U
    Not saying psg was the wrong play or trying to imply I’m a soccer expert I’m not. I’m a fan and follow it pretty closely but that’s it. I more was referring to how you rationalized the 3-1 beatdown. I haven’t followed your bets and if you are up betting soccer congrats, I just disagreed with your logic on that post that’s it

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterly View Post
    Not saying psg was the wrong play or trying to imply I’m a soccer expert I’m not. I’m a fan and follow it pretty closely but that’s it. I more was referring to how you rationalized the 3-1 beatdown. I haven’t followed your bets and if you are up betting soccer congrats, I just disagreed with your logic on that post that’s it
    OK COOL, fair enough, I just get attacked often, so I naturally get defensive, I hope to see your input more often though, and not just after a big loss like this lol

dbouchot
    dbouchot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Anyone can miss a game, it happens but learn from it... laying goals in this type of games (elimination) is not a good a idea, you are counting on not getting scored when a team is playing for their life in the tournament you are counting on the team to score at least 2 goals you should have gone for the over. put it behind you and BOL.

Quarterly
    Quarterly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

OK COOL, fair enough, I just get attacked often, so I naturally get defensive, I hope to see your input more often though, and not just after a big loss like this lol

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by dbouchot View Post
    Anyone can miss a game, it happens but learn from it... laying goals in this type of games (elimination) is not a good a idea, you are counting on not getting scored when a team is playing for their life in the tournament you are counting on the team to score at least 2 goals you should have gone for the over. put it behind you and BOL.

lol, believe me, I was kicking myself for not taking the over... thanks man

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

bullshit

you omit a lot of losers

nobody is going to take the time to audit 40 stupid ass plays a day on challenger soccer and division 4 panama soccer

if you were any good at gambling, you would'nt be begging for money and living as a dirt poor peasant in a third world shithole

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    bullshit

you omit a lot of losers

nobody is going to take the time to audit 40 stupid ass plays a day on challenger soccer and division 4 panama soccer

if you were any good at gambling, you would'nt be begging for money and living as a dirt poor peasant in a third world shithole
    LOL prove it, go audit or stfu you sorry excuse for a human being, get a fukkin life you fukkin troll... penetrating Emily Jackson, go moonwalk at the border with Canada you fukkin papilloma twat

I challenge anyone to prove it
    Last edited by shari91; 03-08-19 at 03:15 PM.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

posting 200+ plays a week is all anyone needs to know about your gambling acumen

30 weeks into the soccer season and you still think you have an edge in every game

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This is some dumb shit right here, anyone with half a brain knew the play was Man United to win straight up or ATS United was +600?! We all know the only real competition PSG face is in the UCL which is why they never win...

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Not that it matters but this guy went all in twice a few weeks back. One on a Costa Rica soccer game, that was a supposed lock, and I cant remember the other one. Of course he made individual threads outside yearly soccer thread but didn't count those in record. For a guy that has repeated talked shit to others about fudging units and record he sure doesn't seem to care about his own. Lets cut the shit.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Not that it matters but this guy went all in twice a few weeks back. One on a Costa Rica soccer game, that was a supposed lock, and I cant remember the other one. Of course he made individual threads outside yearly soccer thread but didn't count those in record. For a guy that has repeated talked shit to others about fudging units and record he sure doesn't seem to care about his own. Lets cut the shit.
    Hey asshole, go check my soccer thread and find a fudge

I included EVERY LOSING PLAY AND THREAD I OPENED FOR BIG PLAYS

I opened threads on big plays I felt had a huge chance of hitting to bring awareness to it, most people here do the same shit

Go find a fudge in my thread AND ILL STOP POSTING, ILL GO CRAZY AND TELL DREW TO BAN ME

If you cant find it you STFU and send me those 184 points, just cause I do want u around, just off the pills and off talking shit and telling LIES

First 12