Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Bloomin onion the best thing on the menu squares

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I love a good outback steak dinner. Garlic mash is slamming too.. I need to go back soon.. Steaks are not that big in size but get the job done for sure.. Tasty stuff!!!

Never tried the surf and turf.. This is what the Outback surf and turf plate looks like off google images.. Does it look like this below?

yes sir, Jibby...except in the $15.99 deal you get the steak, lobster tail and only one side...I opted for a side salad!......very delicious and satisfying...it certainly hit the spot...damn good bang for your buck!...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    well I'm not really all that surprised, Pack...he's a gambler also...SBR has been around since '05!...anyone that bets or wagers in this age of computers, internet, smart phones and I-phones, etc. probably has heard of SBR at one time or another......As a matter of fact, it was SBR poster SmokenJoke who hit me up on a PM when he was in my area and happened to literally be just 5 minutes down the road from where I lived...we did some coffee, hung out for a little bit, shot the shit, and I showed him my townhouse...and we've talked several times on the phone as I have with Russian Rocket...yes, it's a small world my friend!...
    Yeah, I guess, SBR is the most active Sports Betting forum ive ever been on, no contest.

Certainly is a small world.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Fukking hate male waiters. Absolutely cannot stand them.
    Points Awarded:

vinnykal2323 gave KiDBaZkiT 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Mickey Mouse restaurant man

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I normally will get a hot little waitress. The guys should either be working behind the bar or washing dishes.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I normally will get a hot little waitress. The guys should either be working behind the bar or washing dishes.
    You lucky fukk. There was a 3 or 4 years stretch I shit u not got a dude 90% of the time. Would seriously tell my dates on the way in "Oh btw we're getting a male waiter." they would always reply confused "what?" I would explain "Yea for some reason I only get male waiters" sure enough we would get seated and 10 minutes later some guy comes literally out of thin air "Hey what are we having?" Pisses me off. I am cool with the pizza guy but that is different. Pizza guy is usually high and beating the shit out of his own vehicle for tips.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

I don't mind the dudes as they usually are more efficient and effective. Girl waitresses are better to look at and always a pleasure I agree..

Just keep the water glasses full and flowing and don't be a stranger and I won't deduct from the tip.. ..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Manster Would jump off a building for a eight dollar steak
    Points Awarded:

KiDBaZkiT gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I don't mind the dudes as they usually are more efficient and effective
    No they aren't. Not even fukking close.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Manster Would jump off a building for a eight dollar steak
    no but I would jump off your Aunt...

Da Manster!

You lucky fukk. There was a 3 or 4 years stretch I shit u not got a dude 90% of the time. Would seriously tell my dates on the way in "Oh btw we're getting a male waiter." they would always reply confused "what?" I would explain "Yea for some reason I only get male waiters" sure enough we would get seated and 10 minutes later some guy comes literally out of thin air "Hey what are we having?" Pisses me off. I am cool with the pizza guy but that is different. Pizza guy is usually high and beating the shit out of his own vehicle for tips.
    Kid,
    Did you have bad experiences with male waiters?...why all the hate?...I'm 47 years old and I can honestly say I've had my fair share of both good and bad service from both sexes alike...I'm really indifferent unless I can spot a smokin' hot chick with a great body...then I kindly ask the hostess if I can have one of her tables!...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

probably saw u as a real cheap skate with that order off the menu and was hoping to get a good tip so he fluffed you up a bit
    Points Awarded:

vinnykal2323 gave cincinnatikid513 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Nothing like a good piece of meat in more ways then one!!!!

vinnykal2323
    vinnykal2323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Nothing like a good piece of meat in more ways then one!!!!

lmaoooooo

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Funny story but outback is shit steak...if I get a steak lowest I’ll go is a Ruth Chris...idk ok maybe for a snack or something but I can’t stand a middle ground chain restaurant like outback. I’m not a baller by any means just very picky when it comes to eating out for me it’s either fast food or high end the middle ground is shitty

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Funny story but outback is shit steak...if I get a steak lowest I’ll go is a Ruth Chris...idk ok maybe for a snack or something but I can’t stand a middle ground chain restaurant like outback. I’m not a baller by any means just very picky when it comes to eating out for me it’s either fast food or high end the middle ground is shitty
    I think every outback is different depending on where the locations are.. Outback gets the good cuts of meat out here in Southern California and I can tell you first hand the steak dinners are solid with sides, salad and garlic mash.

I can only imagine the ones being in Alaska or Hawaii for example are probably garbage. Every thing frozen and shipped for long periods of time. Not every Outback is the same in other words.

The one coming back from Vegas past Barstow is off the hook.. The other closest one to me now is in San Fernando Valley over here in So Cal. It's solid as well.. Always got a good cut of meat at both of those..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-13-19 at 11:06 PM.

pilebuck13

I think every outback is different depending on where the locations are.. Outback gets the good cuts of meat out here in Southern California and I can tell you first hand the steak dinners are solid with sides, salad and garlic mash.

I can only imagine the ones being in Alaska or Hawaii for example are probably garbage. Every thing frozen and shipped for long periods of time. Not every Outback is the same in other words.

The one coming back from Vegas past Barstow is off the hook.. The other closest one to me now is in San Fernando Valley over here in So Cal. It's solid as well.. Always got a good cut of meat at both of those..

Had similar experience with cattleman’s had a great one in Redding the one off the 580 towards Livermore was terrible experience lol

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Yep. The one near me, well the one that was near me gets fresh meat regularly. Nothing frozen. Quality stuff.

vinnykal2323

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    well I'm not really all that surprised, Pack...he's a gambler also...SBR has been around since '05!...anyone that bets or wagers in this age of computers, internet, smart phones and I-phones, etc. probably has heard of SBR at one time or another......As a matter of fact, it was SBR poster SmokenJoke who hit me up on a PM when he was in my area and happened to literally be just 5 minutes down the road from where I lived...we did some coffee, hung out for a little bit, shot the shit, and I showed him my townhouse...and we've talked several times on the phone as I have with Russian Rocket...yes, it's a small world my friend!...
    wait, what? you met a stranger from a forum then showed him your townhouse? this story sounds creepy bro

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I recall an episode of the office where they thought an insurance salesman was in the mob

He said “I will order the xxxxx, SAUCE ON THE SIDE, OR I SEND IT BACK”

That is how I feel about ugly female and male waiters

I will give them $10 to go away

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    I recall an episode of the office where they thought an insurance salesman was in the mob

He said “I will order the xxxxx, SAUCE ON THE SIDE, OR I SEND IT BACK”

That is how I feel about ugly female and male waiters

I will give them $10 to go away
    Male waiters always better in my experience find them in more high end dining they can do the job better

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Male waiters always better in my experience find them in more high end dining they can do the job better

Buck I don’t care who does the job better

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by vinnykal2323 View Post
    wait, what? you met a stranger from a forum then showed him your townhouse? this story sounds creepy bro
    I knew him for a quite a while from posting on here...Javy is cool as shit...he's one of the "Fly Me" crew...we met since he was in the area...nothing creepy about it...no different than an SBR bash.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

beer guy called me bossman today

i had to wonder if he knew me from here

vinnykal2323

I overheard the bartender at Apple Bee's today saying hes waiting for a Stone Cold Lead Pipe Lock to be released. im wondering if he was talking about me

First 12