1. #1
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,017
    Betpoints: 16665

    These TNT Announcers Are Unlistenable

    Jesus Christ. If I want to listen to this garbage Id head down to some hood barbershop in AC.

    Where the fuk is Marv Albert & Mike Fratello
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

  2. #2
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 27,661
    Betpoints: 12

    Players Only is the dumbest thing ever created.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  3. #3
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,785
    Betpoints: 2114


  4. #4
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,335
    Betpoints: 962

    Onetime I was watching a game on league-pass and the sound from the announcers completely cutout for about 10 min of gametime. You could still hear all the sound from the court and some of the crowd but absolutely no commentary it was seriously fantastic.

  5. #5
    Easy-Rider 66
    Racetrack Television Network
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 31,007
    Betpoints: 5567

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Players Only is the dumbest thing ever created.

  6. #6
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,335
    Betpoints: 962

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Where the fuk is Marv Albert & Mike Fratello
    Prob at the lodge.

  7. #7
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 27,661
    Betpoints: 12

    "Players Only" created by TNT...

    All I picture is a bunch of bone thugs n harmony watching the game... drinking some Colt 45..... and wagering a couple of KFC legs on the game....

    And this is entertainment?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  8. #8
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 15,961
    Betpoints: 448

    Vince Carter will be an amazing add when he retires


    Great announcer during the summer league
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  9. #9
    krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-08
    Posts: 17,587
    Betpoints: 4383

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Vince Carter will be an amazing add when he retires


    Great announcer during the summer league
    He won't be on TNT though.

    He actually takes the job seriously.

  10. #10
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 15,961
    Betpoints: 448

    Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    He won't be on TNT though.

    He actually takes the job seriously.

    Well he will land somewhere and be great



    Pray he takes Doris Dicks' spot, but would never happen
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  11. #11
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,178

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Onetime I was watching a game on league-pass and the sound from the announcers completely cutout for about 10 min of gametime. You could still hear all the sound from the court and some of the crowd but absolutely no commentary it was seriously fantastic.
    Wish they had a channel that strictly did this.

  12. #12
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    This crap wrecking NBA tv experience

    AD + drama wrecking teams (look at NO tonite lose by 30, AD doesn't try, scores 5 points, seats are empty)

    Super teams out west draining incentives and creating apathy from fans (Davis in NO, Butler in MN, Howard, Anthony, Paul, etc)

    All leave small market teams

    League cannot support 30 franchises w current model

  13. #13
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,846
    Betpoints: 1168

    Its actually embarassing


    Way too many ghetto people in the booth now and its turning people off

  14. #14
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,017
    Betpoints: 16665

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    This crap wrecking NBA tv experience

    AD + drama wrecking teams (look at NO tonite lose by 30, AD doesn't try, scores 5 points, seats are empty)

    Super teams out west draining incentives and creating apathy from fans (Davis in NO, Butler in MN, Howard, Anthony, Paul, etc)

    All leave small market teams

    League cannot support 30 franchises w current model
    Gotta agree fatty. I’ve tried watching this crap. Just can’t do it anymore

  15. #15
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,632
    Betpoints: 7952

    Sky Sports sometimes broadcasts games with no commentary.
    Usually hockey & basketball.
    I guess they pay the NHL in the NBA for the rights to show the game, but maybe they don't pay for the commentary? I don't know ...either way I think it's great.

  16. #16
    Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-19
    Posts: 1,106
    Betpoints: 387

    Players night has always sucked.

Top