MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4888

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Isn't adding one geezer per conference enough?
    it is, for sure. just asking because I was curious why they picked Dirk before Carter

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

They can add Zach Randolph and Carter, Randolph might go crazy he has been resting all year.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    it is, for sure. just asking because I was curious why they picked Dirk before Carter
    I was just being facetious, I frankly could not care less about All-Star games in any sport.

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Shaq was already way past his prime when he join Miami - wade carry the heat in that 2006 championship- ridiculous 2 think carter is better then wade - carter Doesn’t even play defense - wade is much more balance on offense and defense
    Yeah I like them both but its not even close.. Wade much much better player..

sheedy17
    sheedy17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 631

IMO Carter is a future Hall of Famer, maybe not first ballot, but his numbers in Toronto were insane. And he didn't have anyone to play with. Plus he played in Canada where no one really paid attention. But he is definitely not better than Dirk or Wade lol

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16107

It's a good point that Carter was never paired with an elite frontcourt player like say Bryant. He was however soft. An affable type, happy to be here. Settled for jump shots too much and didn't play defense.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

He played with Dwight Howard, Dirk, Bosh, Gasol, Olajuwon all kinds of hall of fame big guys.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16107

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    He played with Dwight Howard, Dirk, Bosh, Gasol, Olajuwon all kinds of hall of fame big guys.
    What a stupid comment. Olajuwon was about 40yo, Bosh was a baby. Howard was good, but Carter was well past his prime by that point. Antonio Davis was the best big he played with back when he was a prolific scorer.

First 12